LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I said that I was done but I forgot one chapter.

After Roy's run in with Mr. Bowman aka loudmouth.

Mr. Bowman's Father sees his nice black eye and asks him about it.

"Son where in the hell did you get that shiner?"

"I got into a fight yesterday with some punk kid in Antimony, why?"

"Kid?" His father asks?

"Yeah some 17 year old piece of crap."

"What was his name?" The father asks?

"I think it was Irish why?"

"You tangled with an Irish and are still walking, they must be loosing their touch!" The father said.

"What do you mean?" The son asks?

"I think I could of taken him if he hadn't had his friends with him!" 

The son lied.

Dad said "An Irish needing help that doesn't sound right."

"What do you mean?" The son asks?

"Well the Irish boys are damn good fighters, mean as rattlesnakes!

Roy Senior that's the dad was a marine in Korea was a boxer I think he lost only one fight in two years."

"Son remember about 7 years ago when those three drunks hit me and then decided it was my fault and decided that they were going to kick the shit out of me?"

"Yeah I remember that, yes."

"There was a guy that showed up had his wife and kid in the car and asked me "Clem you need some help?"

Then the three started to attack me, and the guy stepped in and was fighting two of them, leaving me one.

"You had locked the car and was hiding in the back seat."

Then a kid about 16 years old got out of the drunks car and started to punch the guy in the back and when he would turn to fend off from his rear the two would attack him so he would have to turn back and fight the two and get attacked by the 16 year old from the rear again.

There was a kid about 10 years old got out of the man's car and took that 16 year old on.

That 16 year old punched the kid in the nose thinking that would be it, the 10 year old just grinned and started throwing punches back.

There was no plan but that kid just started punching that 16 year old, let me tell you that 16 year old got back into the car and locked the doors like you and started crying like a little baby.

He knew he'd been bested. That little 10 year old blonde headed kid was the same kid that bested you yesterday!

From the looks of things he had gotten better at fighting from the looks of your face."

The man's son said "Dad we and he named the names of the other 4 kids went to Antimony looking for fights with dumb farmers, we had only 1 and that was with that kid. He pretty much beat all 5 of us alone.

Tommy has a broken hand, Pete just got a bloody nose, Rob got his nose broke, Terry was knocked out, this is what happened to me."

Clem Bowman the father said "I thought you were smarter than that!"

Our family is in the Farm Implement business, those whom you call dumb farmers are our customers.

Hopefully Roy Sr. will still do business with us. He's like the barometer in that town if he uses us, most the town uses us.

If he goes somewhere else everybody will go somewhere else, then Kingston, Circleville, Junction, Marysvale. Pretty soon Piute county will go elsewhere then Angle, Greenwich, Koosharem, Burrville.

Then we will have to get out of business and all the comforts you enjoy will all go away, no new vans, no allowance.

You'll actually have to get a job.

So you picking fights with those so called dumb farmers is bad for our business.

I will have to call Roy Sr. and do some damage control.

Just letting you know I'm ashamed of you right now.

Roy Sr.'s wife was almost your mother I had asked her to marry me but before I did Roy Sr. Did, and she married him.

I would of loved to have that kid as my son at least he has a backbone!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Pretty good story. I read this story many years ago, I just found it today and I have to say its still as good as it was the first time I read it. looking forward to reading more of your stories .Please keep the stories coming.

BBP

• Thanks 1