LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new family

The biggest critique I really have is length. Everything feels rushed, cut down and there is little to no detail. Make your chapters longer and the story will improve drastically.

Please don't critique me when 1) I didn't ask for it and 2) you haven't written any of your own stories on here as far as I can tell. I think I'll write my story how I want to, thank you very much.

The biggest critique I really have is length. Everything feels rushed, cut down and there is little to no detail. Make your chapters longer and the story will improve drastically.

"Chronicler" Some stories have longer chapters and some don't. I have read plenty of stories on this website with short chapters that are just as good as the long ones.

Baby girl- Keep your story the way you want, you are doing just fine. I think the short chapters work really well the way this story is written. It breaks it up into stages and you can see the development that way. Please update soon...my only critique is the shortness leaves me wanting more...(but I don't really think that is a bad thing) looking forward to the next chapter!

"Chronicler" Some stories have longer chapters and some don't. I have read plenty of stories on this website with short chapters that are just as good as the long ones.

Baby girl- Keep your story the way you want, you are doing just fine. I think the short chapters work really well the way this story is written. It breaks it up into stages and you can see the development that way. Please update soon...my only critique is the shortness leaves me wanting more...(but I don't really think that is a bad thing) looking forward to the next chapter!

Thank you!!!

• 1 month later...