LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I saw this topic on another site, and I'd figure I'd bring it here. If someone asked you what stories of this genre were "must reads", what would you recommend? More importantly, why? just if you had to give someone a tour of Abdl stories, which ones would you take them to and why those stories or authors in particular?

Oh, and since I'm starting this discussion on this thread. I have two ground rules.

1. No plugging or dissing yourself. We are all either our greatest fan or our worst critic. Sometimes both. If others wanna mention your work, that's their opinion

2. Be specific. "Oooooo it's so awesome!" Does not help. If you like the characters or the way the author turns a phrase say it. If you just read this stuff to fap but this one story you know is a box of golden smut to you because it pushes all the right buttons at all the right times, then that's cool too.

Now let the listing begin!

Skye's the Limit - I really wish I could remember the author.

It combines the most wonderful elements of realistic fantasy with a love of books, humor, and an amazing premise. Plus diapers and spankings and the lot.

Ok here's mine, listed in no particular order. Some of these aren't even my favorite stories by a particular author, or even what I consider the best stories that author has written, but if you read these stories you'll get a whirlwind feel about some of the best this genre has to offer and how wide and varied a common theme can be.

Bad Dream- by Long Rifle. No one does dark forced mental AR like LR. I find most of his stuff dark, scary, incredibly vivid, and entertaining on multiple levels. The best part in this particular story he does a great job describing a series of similar Groundhog Day like events, making every one both a little more babyish and a little more scary because the main character is cognizant enough to fight it but hasn't figured out how to fight it effectively. It really does feel like that dream that you can't get out of.

Honeymoon's Over- By Little Trip. This is one of the saddest AR stories I think I've ever read. At the beginning of the story, a teen has been regressed to a baby, and is actually happy about it. But then the spell starts wearing off and he starts aging back to his real age, and is fighting and mourning it all the way. I think it kind of speaks to a lot of the AB condition on some level. We've lost something that we can never really get back, but we're gonna try to experience it again anyways.

Changing Reality/Don't Change MY Reality- By IckleSammy. So I'm kind of breaking my own personal rule here by doing two stories by the same author. Except what makes this great is the fact that they're the same story told from two different points of view. One is a never satisfied "Be Careful What You Wish For" story, and the other is just an amazing romp with someone who doesn't know the main character or the wishes or any other circumstance. It's brilliant in my opinion.

Computers are not Toys- by CS Fox. It's been forever since I've read this but it's still stuck in my head. I think it's a good and plausible Sci-Fi Twist that still comes off as light hearted. It reads like a really good and light hearted sci fi story, that just happens to have babying in it. Girl gets trapped in someone else's high tech VR world, and this one just happens to be an AB (Teen Baby's actually if I'm remembering the age of the main character and antagonist correctly).

Never Had A Friend Like Me- By MatrixFreak. I don't like smut. Despite this list, this forum, this everything that is tangentially related to this fetish; I don't like fapping stories, smut, etc. etc. There are far too many stories that start off as a stat list of height, hair color, and bra size and within the first paragraph something has happened that ends up diapering the girl. That being said, I LOVE "Thinking Man's Smut". This story and this author pull off what could very much have easily been a run of the mill BDSM with diapers story by including two fantastical elements. 1. Reality is changed so that everyone below a certain age is basically a baby mentally and socially. That's nothing new in of itself, but done well for what it is. 2. In this new world, just because people don't mentally age till much later doesn't mean that their bodies and hormones don't kick in. So the main character finds herself in a world where the baby aisle has both diapers for 18 year olds, and dildos, and parents gab about the usual baby stuff and whether their child has had an orgasm recently as easily as they might mention that the kid is showing signs of constipation. It's so freaking novel that it had to be included in this list for me.

The Diaper Deal- By Tom Lee. First off, I am not normally big on this kind of story. The protagonist is a child, there is no magic or sci-fi involved (Because in my personal opinion, being treated so precisely like a baby is so unrealistic to begin with, that you might as well go full tilt into fantasy land...and most of the "realistic" stories describe treatment that border on torture or abuse of some kind. Some don't but most do) AND it has the "rules" scenario with a numbered list of what the kid is and not allowed to do as a baby. The thing is, it's all done very well and very plausibly. It's a kid that has an interest in diapers, and when his parents catch him, they don't force him into diapers and babyhood, but they make a "if this is what you want" deal where the only punishment for breaking the rules is no more baby stuff because clearly if you're not committed enough to fall into the role then maybe you don't want to be a baby as much as you thought you did. Fucking Brilliant and kind of a questioning commentary on this lifestyle for many of us.

The Nanny State: A Doctor Who Story- By JDL23. I'm also not much for fanfics. This is an exception. I'm also not a "Whovian" but this story is an exception. I've only seen a few Dr. Who episodes, but this story definitely reads like one, one of the better ones I might add; and it carries that actiony-adventury but kind of light hearted because it's hard for me to feel scared for The Doctor in the same way it's hard for me to feel scared for Batman....ya know they're in control and they're gonna win eventually. The point is, there are plenty of horrible fanfics that are your typical AB fantasy with Trademarked characters names to fill in the blanks. This isn't one of them. This one also has a place in my heart, because stumbling onto this story allowed me to stumble across this forum. Yay!

So in case you haven't notied, I'm kind of writing this syllabus style and categorially. If I think of any others that really stand out for one good reason or another, I'll add them on.

Honorable Mentions: The only reason these aren't on the list proper is that these stories aren't finished yet. Barring a major disaster, these will definitely make my "Must Read" list.

Alisa's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension- By Princess Potty Pants. I know PPP is a great writer, but if I had to pick one of her writings to put on display, it'd be this loving send up of the ABDL genre.

The Error- By LittleMatt: An ongoing mental regression story where the main character isn't actually getting dumber, but the children are actually just leaps and bounds more educated and advanced. The latest chapters also seem to be hinting at propaganda and conditioning to make the main character fall into a babyish state....I suspect Physical AR in the works too, but that is yet to be confirmed. The whole thing definitely has a Stepford Wives feel to it where the entire town seems against the protagonist.

• 3 weeks later...

So I saw this topic on another site, and I'd figure I'd bring it here. If someone asked you what stories of this genre were "must reads", what would you recommend? More importantly, why? just if you had to give someone a tour of Abdl stories, which ones would you take them to and why those stories or authors in particular?

• 2 weeks later...

The one story that really got me, that really inspired me to start writing my own story was Mimi's Struggles by Pink Nappies. I've always preferred the stories where the characters and circumstances are more on the believable side of what could actually happen. This is a masterpiece in my book.

• 6 months later...

5. And of course, your own DANTE'S INFANZIA, which turned me immediately into a fan of your stories. I'd never liked the whole "infantilist" subgenre--in which the characters stay adults by act much younger--I preferred physical regression (NOT mental). But you did it in a way I didn't expect, using fantasy. It was more than a mere masturbatory yarn--it had characters one cared about and suspense at every moment.

• 1 year later...

3. The Pariah by WB Daddy- Yukari was just adorable like a lost little puppy. Strong characterization- I enjoyed reading into the character motivations and seeing how dysfunctionally functional the family was. Yukari was from a different culture and that awkward transition from culture to culture was presented very well here. I mostly enjoyed psycho-bitch Vicky going on a power rampage through most of the fic because...well, I like drama and Vicky delivered it in spades. Also loved how the story kept a "realistic" feel to it.

A few other favorites of mine- will go back and edit my first post when I'm home on a computer instead of at work on my phone. XD

by Personalias

The Bagman- I'm a sucker for magic/ fantasy and this is a nice dark urban fantasy with the mob and demons. The plot is fast paced and intense, leaves you on the edge of your seat wanting to know what happens next.

College or Cribs- Another intriguing plot. Love the bouncing between realities and the head games the teddy bear plays.

by WB Daddy

The Pandas Ashes

Don't Dabble With Forces You Don't Understand.

For both of these, the characterization and the interplay between the characters. Character driven plots are a hallmark of his writing style.

Reincarnation by Vampire- not much diaper content, but the plot! The characters! Take the diapers out and this could be a book I'd buy at a bookstore.

• Like 1

Cute Kitten, i am truly humbled that a writer of your caliber finds my story worthy of praise. In my opinion, i find it quite amateurish but i am so thrilled you enjoy it. Thank you so much.

Im on my phone but i will add a small list of my favorites soon.