LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetlife?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Used to be on there, but closed it, as I couldn't find a chatroom or proper forum. And oh my fucking god how many creeps(old or fugly men mostly) pestered me on there and I'm a guy for fucks sake.

I'm bi but really hate being called cute. But sexy or hot I much prefer. And then had really creepy guys leaving comments and inbox-ing me how they wanted to do graphic sexual things to me, without even knowing me.

That's where I draw the line at things, it makes me feel like they would be some rapist in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

Lightning: FL is all about what subgroup you join. The larger ABDL group is run primarily for and by HNGs. If you join the TNG group you might have some better luck.

Other than that, be glad. You just describe what us girls go through on every other ABDL site ever.

Was there for a few months but closed down a few weeks back. Spent too long weeding out the good from the bad to actually enjoy it. Despite asking for an introductory message prior to pressing the friend request (as is standard etiquette for the site and having written it on my profile) as a way of breaking the ice, very few did and that annoyed me. Personally, I like friends that talk, but that's just me. Each to their own :)

• 1 month later...

IM tynan_fay on fetlife and spend alot more time there then I do on here. Also If you want to add me you most message me first inless I already know you :) have a great day every one

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i just signed up for fetlife a few weeks ago and must say i hate it.

No advanced search meaning to find female friends or more i have to go through pictures of guys posting their junk.

Plus having to search each city cause state would take to long they need a zipcode search with an within miles area to like most sites have and also what they are looking for.

I am so sick of looking at a profile and it saying in relationship, engaged or married.

If your in a relationship, engaged or married maybe i am old school but you should be happy and take down your profile until you need it