LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New TSA Procedure Experience

@willnotwill Yes, I think the TSA Pre PreChek is a great option especially if you can afford it and pass. I usually am dry but sometimes I am not if scrambling for a plane and running late...wet happens as that is what they are for!

Many people fly diapered, incontinent or not. Ill go out on a limb here and say this isn't the first time the TSA has saw this and they know what's up.

I posted this a bit ago but here I go again. I did the full body scanner not long ago with a big diaper on, a couple soaker and it was a bit wet. My butt area got flagged. The guy told me to pull my pants up high as they thought it was a bit too baggy of jeans and that's why it was going off. I hiked them up a bit. Now, I'm not going ganster style with my jeans but they were originally at my waist. Now they're a bit above. Redo scan. Nope, still flagged. They told me to really hike em up so i did. My crotch at that point to anyone in front of me probably made it obvious I was diapered as it had a smooth front. Scan and pass. My guess, they saw I was diapered possibly and hiking my pants confirmed. That or my baggy pants weren't as baggy anymore. The TSA people were nice about it joking with me that they didn't want to do a search so kept having me retry. It wasn't really a big deal but by the 3rd scan if it didn't work I think I would've just told the guy why it may be. IDK, never got there but nerve racking none the less.

To do it again if I'm traveling with people and don't want to be super padded right away fearing exposure, there's always the option of putting a diaper in the carryon to put on in the bathroom once you're through security.

I've flown a bunch of times, and have had to go through the screening in a very wet diaper. I went through the scanner too, and did not have a single problem. I sometimes do get patted down around the waist, but so what a lot of people get patted down for all kinds of nothing. Yeah I can see that same screen too once I've passed through, but not before hand.

So, just to add to the confusion here, I'll add some of my experiences. I am a 100K+ mile/year flier here, too. Currently Executive Platinum with American. I have had varied experiences while diapered. First off, I can't recommend pre-check enough, not just for ease of travel while diapered.

I'm wondering if they stopped strip searches due to to many harassment law suits from wrongly searched diaper Wearer's who were made to take off their day diapers. I understand why they made you take off wet diapers and change into a new one and I think they even tested them to make sure that the wetness wasn't flammable. I'm not a real big fan of the strip searches but they have saved a lot of lives. I was strip searched before I was incontinent and wasn't wearing a diaper. Even though I'm not a fan of strip searches it's a small price to pay. Wondering when a bad catastrophe will happen since they've seem to stop strip searches. Some may be able to either wear a diaper full of highly flammable fluid and a way to ignite it or some formula of diaper bomb that will pass a pat down. I don't know if I'd want to fly now days even though it is slightly safer than nine eleven. I can't fly cause of lack of money and another reason.

TSA runs the PreCheck program if you are eligible and have $85. If you qualify, you are a "trusted traveler" and don't need to remove shoes, belts, etc as you go through the screening line.

The fee is for them to run an extensive background check on you. If your personal history and finances get cleared you are then more trustworthy (in theory), and can skip the screening everyone else goes through.

So great a homegrown terrorist can manage to pay $85 if he passes the back ground check and sleek a diaper bomb or find some other way of sneaking something to bring down the plane. Just because someone passes a back ground check don't mean they are a good person just means some of them have not been caught.

I fly weekly as well, and I always change just before I get in the PreCheck line. Fortunately, the line is short so I'm seldom there for very long. I'm one of those who must use the scanner (Nudo Vision, whatever) since I had a knee replacement. TSA is always very courteous with me, even during the pat-downs. Yes, sometimes I forget to change, or I leave my chapstick in my pocket and I get the pat down. Always very polite. My only frustration is the random interpretations of what PreCheck means at different airports. I always carry two laptops- one in a LT bag and one in my roll-along. Sometimes the one in my roll-along has to come out and get an extra inspection. Sigh. I have always been lucky in that these occurrences happen when I have plenty of time.