LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Your Wife Know The Whole Story?

So your wife knows you enjoy wearing diapers. Now let’s say that you’re not even incontinent, you haven’t learned to enjoy diapers because you have no choice but to wear them. No, you wear diapers to feel like a baby, and your wife knows it.

So far, so good. You’ve still got a wife even though you do probably the most unmanly thing imaginable, with no legitimate related reason even. In other posts, I’ve written that virtually all women can’t stand the site of diapered men because it completely dissolves their biologically-based view of men as strong, capable of providing for and protecting them.

Like I say, you’re doing very well if you play baby and you’re still happily married. But is your wife truly informed because she is fully informed? Are you only still happily married because there are still secrets?

If you’re reading this, it’s likely because you poop your pants (diapers, in all probability), and you like it. Truthfully, you LOVE it. But even if you just liked it, how do you think your wife would react?

I guess I’m assuming she doesn’t know that you not only wet your diaper, you poop in it, too. Pee? Well, yes. You really didn’t have to tell her that you wet. If you told her you wear a diaper to feel like a baby, she thought, oh, he likes wetting his pants. By the way, she also knows you masturbate diapered. You didn’t have to tell her that either.

Your wife won’t assume you poop in your diaper. You’ll have to tell her. And that’s not as easy as it sounds, because it’s risky. We’ve all heard of the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

Several weeks ago I took advantage of a health issue to come ‘clean’ with my wife. I say took advantage of the issue because I really wanted her to know the WHOLE story. I don’t know about the rest of you, but one of the things that makes me love my wife as much as I do is that she accepts me, warts and all. So, of course, I wanted her to know that I poop my pants for pleasure, no different than a real baby.

But I couldn’t just tell her for no reason other than to get it out there. At least I thought I couldn’t, or didn’t want to, or perhaps I was chicken shit and thought a legitimate health issue, like incontinence (which it wasn’t), would make a perversion like shitting your pants for fun less horrific. Even so, I braced for the worst.

Actually, I began to wish I hadn’t waited for a ‘good’ reason to tell her to arise. I started to think maybe she was just waiting to call the lawyer until after I was feeling better. Pessimist. I needn’t have worried. She isn’t going to overreact. It’s been several weeks and I get absolutely no vibe from her that anything is wrong. So I am feeling just GREAT.

To be completely honest, my wife knew that I’d tried pooping in my diaper, but that disclosure was made a very long time ago. I remember telling her, but I probably admitted only that I tried it; I may have given her the impression that I just tried it to know what it felt like and that it didn’t do anything for me. Yeah, right!! But this time I was totally honest: I like to poop in my diaper because I just love how it feels, both physically and emotionally. And now I know she’s okay with it. HOORAY!!!!!!

I’d like posts from guys who are, or were, in the same boat as me: married, but wife not certainly completely informed. Have you decided that she doesn’t need to know the ‘gory’ details, or would you like her to know, but are afraid it might really upset her? Thanks.

• Like 3

My wife knows it all. She doesn't like it all, she doesn't understand it all or want to see it all but she knows it all. There's a difference between those things and not knowing. She also accepts it all and accepts why. That's all I need.

As I've said here before, I damaged a relationship in my naive and stupid past with half-truths and deceptions to self-justify. It doesn't work. Lesson learned: full disclosure is the only long-term viable option.

And as BBB said, such disclosure works both ways.

• Like 1

My wife doesn't know. She's very open-minded, but I already know that she wouldn't want to be involved at all, so why bother letting her know? I'm not bothered by it, and I've always considered it a very private thing (except, of course, for the fact that I admit to it on this sub-forum). I poop my diapers so infrequently that it's not even an issue for me. I have that one special hour per month to enjoy being stinky and squishy by myself and that's good enough for me.

my wife knows all. i like it that way. my birthday is coming up, my wish is to be dominated in a hotel room. my second wish is for her to poop in a diaper. i think she might do it...... i love being open and honest with her, it feels amazing waking up with no secrets.

I'm not sure if my wife knows that I like to poop my diaper. If I'm wearing while she's around, I'm pretty discrete about it. She may assume I do, but since she doesn't otherwise participate in my fetish I'm not going to make things difficult by explicitly telling her.

BTW, she's known for well over ten years now, and her stance hasn't changed a bit from more or less silent toleration. When she goes to stay with her mother for a few days I tend to wear 24/7 (it's usually on a weekend), and that gets it out of my system for a while.

My now on again GF knows about the wetting and ocasional pooping .She asked me this weekend and i told her the truth. She was silent for a minute shrugged it off and changed the subject .But she has never seen me in a diaper and right now still does not want to .Im very cool with that :thumbsup:

My wife knows it all. She doesn't like it all, she doesn't understand it all or want to see it all but she knows it all. There's a difference between those things and not knowing. She also accepts it all and accepts why. That's all I need.

As I've said here before, I damaged a relationship in my naive and stupid past with half-truths and deceptions to self-justify. It doesn't work. Lesson learned: full disclosure is the only long-term viable option.

And as BBB said, such disclosure works both ways.

Thanks, everybody, for your replies. It's especially great to hear that so many who enjoy messy diapers are with women who know about it. I was really able to relate to AutieAB's comment. It's exactly what I would say.

I nearly made the mistake of not being completely truthful. Pretty much from day one of dating, my future wife knew that I liked ageplay. Early on, I could tell her how much I wanted her to wear diapers, and she sucked her thumb for me. So I was a daddy to her (at the time, she was in her early twenties and I was eight years older). She didn't know that I also liked being the baby, and her the parent. We got married and I came completely clean about a year later. Even though she knew I was into regression, she didn't know the whole story, and that bothered her for quite a while. Some of her annoyance was due to how she thinks of men: strong, capable, masculine, completely the opposite of a baby. But I know she resented the lack of honesty.

Would I do things any differently, not that it matters now? I'd like to say I would, but I doubt it. She was, and is, a real keeper. I think I made sort of a bargain with myself. I knew I wanted to baby her, and I think I must have thought that would be enough, that I'd eventually get away from wanting to wear diapers myself. Fifteen years later, I'm much more interested in playing baby myself than being her daddy. Even so, I think telling her the whole truth when she was not at all invested would have made me lose her. So it was wrong, but also right.

Yes, she knows that I do, and how much I enjoy, filling my diaper. Not only that, but she is happy to change me when she can, whether it's full or not. Oddly, she has a lot of trouble getting the new one on, though most babies say Mommy puts them on better than doing it themselves.

In fact, though she doesn't enjoy the sensation, she finds the humiliation of wearing and using diapers to be delicious at times. Lately she's been struggling with emotional issues, but I think that's still inside somewhere.

My wife, of 34 years, has known about my love of wetting and messing diapers for over 33 of them. I am not an AB just an active DL. She joined me in wearing a couple of times but didn't enjoy it so we left it there. She did make a couple rules that I have followed faithfully, and we have had no problems over the issue. I must change my own diapers, laundry (wet/messy diapers and clothing) and never subject her to the smell poopy diapers. It all boils down to respect on both sides.I am able to wear diapers to bed and around the house and wet them any time but I save the messing for times she is away long enough for me to enjoy it and still get every thing cleaned up before she returns. I am retired and she still has a couple of years to go so I can mess daily if I have the urge.

• 5 months later...

My wife knows I like to mess my diaper! I don't do it very often just when the mood hits me. My wife has changed my messy bottom 3 times. The other day I was laying in bed, because I have had shingles. I was constipated and hadn't pooped for many days. My wife had given me some exlax to help. I was in bed in my diaper and my wife asked if I had to poop yet! I told her know but that I was cramping. She knows I like to poop my diaper on all 4's with my head in the pillow. She told me to roll over and try to mess my diaper! I rolled over and after about 15 minutes I started filling my diaper! I was tired when I finished so I laid down and dozed off. My wife woke me up saying I smelled stinky! I stood up to go get cleaned up when the laxative hit me again and I filled my diaper even more!! That was fun!!

My wife knows I like to mess my diaper! I don't do it very often just when the mood hits me. My wife has changed my messy bottom 3 times. The other day I was laying in bed, because I have had shingles. I was constipated and hadn't pooped for many days. My wife had given me some exlax to help. I was in bed in my diaper and my wife asked if I had to poop yet! I told her know but that I was cramping. She knows I like to poop my diaper on all 4's with my head in the pillow. She told me to roll over and try to mess my diaper! I rolled over and after about 15 minutes I started filling my diaper! I was tired when I finished so I laid down and dozed off. My wife woke me up saying I smelled stinky! I stood up to go get cleaned up when the laxative hit me again and I filled my diaper even more!! That was fun!!

My wife knows and accepts its part of who I am ,but she wont participate in any way.She lets me do my thing around her or in bed when I feel like it.Messing I only do when shes not at home for a few days and I have the house to myself.She knows about that to.I only told her the whole truth after 17yrs of marriage

She knew I wore before we married. She also knew I "played" in they some. She knew when I wore them I hardly ever didnot wet them. She did change a messy one; one time when I wore to bed sick. :o (shocked me) After that she said on vaction I'd be her baby 24/7 & she'd change ONLY wet ones. Sometimes when I change & put a load in the washer she asks "Why you putting a load on?" I say "I needed to!" then she replys "OH! little one have an accident?"then giggles. I'm :blush: & she knows for sure.

I was up front and honest with my wife before we were married, 32 years ago. For the most part I kept it private and my wife prefered not to be involved altho there were a couple of times I was caught red handed, so to speak, and she was not very happy about the circumstances of how she caught me. The years passed and I pretty much kept everything hidden and private while the kids were growing up.

As time went on and the kids moved out on their own my wife became more open to my diapers, at first she figured I just wet them but then one night when I was diapered and we were watching a movie, I started to get up and she asked where I was going, I explained to her that I needed to go potty and she said, you've got a diaper on, just use it, I then emphasized to her that I needed to poop and she laughed and said, well duh, you can do that in a diaper too, I was like totally shocked, but sat back down, and within 30 minutes had started to mess my diaper, in front of my wife, for the very first time. When the movie was over my wife looked at me, twitched her nose and told me I needed my diaper changed because I was stinky.

She then changed my diaper, much to my surprise, and explained to me, I had given her a very good life where she didn't have to work, she could be a stay at home mom and wife and that she was grateful and that was her fantasy in life, to find someone dependable, honest and trustworthy, and that if her changing my diaper occasionally made me happy, she had no problem doing it.

Needless to say, we're still married, however, now I wear diapers all the time do to a truck driving accident sometime ago, my wife doesn't change me too much anymore, but has told me, when there werre days I was hurting and couldn't change myself she would be more then happy to assist me, I don't ask her very often, maybe because I know that she would do it happily, however, she still, to this very day, doesn't hesitate to tell me I need to go take a shower and get a clean diaper on because I stink, then she just wrinkles her nose and laughs at me, she's just too damn cute and loveable....BooBoo/aka/Rob