LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Week In Diapers And Need Help

Well I'm alone for a week and trying to spend as much of it diapered as possible. I went out on a spending spree yesterday and bought Depends, yeah I know, they're not good. I have some plastic pants coming in the mail too, but I don't have any cloth diapers, though I may try to make some.

Anyway my plan is to be diapered at all times this week, except work because, while I realize there is little risk of being caught, it would be disastrous.

I spent about eight hours diapered yesterday and went through three diapers, it was kinda weird for me because in the past I usually wore one diaper and tried to fill it as much as possible, but last night I was trying to maintain an actual wearable diaper.

I went three places diapered and actually bought diapers while diapered a first for me. I almost bought Adult and baby diapers together but decided that would just be too weird.

I got really embarrassed at my first stop. It was a Walgreen's and I had some depends and Walgreens brand diapers. No one was at the checkout when I got there but the cashier was slow and by the time I was ready to pay there was a line behind me. For some stupid reason I didn't have cash and when I tried to scan my card it wouldn't work. After about 4 tries I yanked out another card but mistakenly tried my Grocery store loyality card which obviously didn't work. By this time I was turning bright red and getting really embarrassed. I tried my first card again and it went through. I grabbed my diapers and ran.

The next stop I was diapered and pretty wet. I went into a store and bought Wipes, lotion, powder, rash cream and a diaper bag.

The next stop I actually bought more depends while wearing a soaked depend.

Anyway here is the problem so far. I want to sleep in a diaper and experience waking up wet. I know that I'm not going to just start bed wetting and I really don't want to anyway. I just figure when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee I'll just let it go. The problem is that I wasn't able to fall asleep while diapered. At 2AM I just gave up and took the diaper off, then I went to sleep in almost no time. I don't want that to happen tonight so does anyone have any tips to help me get to sleep tonight.

RELAX! :D

Seems your body was probably stressed out from all the excitement of wearing a diaper and getting all the stuff.

If you want to wear as much as possible, just wear them; under jeans, under your dress, whatever.

If you want to wet them, drink alot of water (or beer or wine if the age and situation is appropriate).

If you want to sleep in them, just relax and think of your most special place, get your body nice and warm and your face nice and comfy in your pillow, and fall asleep.

Good luck, and stay off the caffeine.

P.S. The cloth backed disposable diapers (as opposed to the plastic cover like the tape Depends) do not make much noise, so they are easier to conceal under your normal clothes at work.

Hi Chucky,

Since you set a limit of a single week, you do not have time for delivery of alternative diapers ordered on-line. Trust me, a whole lot of incontinent adults wear various styles of Depend to work. Apparently you bought Depend Briefs. You did not say those have plastic outer layer, but many Depend diapers do. What your local stores should stock are Depend Adjustable, which are a pull-on with 2 tabs per side allowing then to be pulled snug after they are in place. Those are quite thin when dry and have a cloth-like outer layer. Yes, they are not babyish and I do not recommend them for sleeping. Right now you need to adjust your body to the sensation of being diapered.

Hospitals sometimes need to diaper adults. Sleeping is often a problem, but since it is a hospital, the patient can be given sleep-inducing medications. At home you could legally and ethically take an over the counter medication such as Nyquill. So what if you sleep deeply, you are safely diapered.

Oh yes, your bed does have a waterproof sheet, right? It is most comfy if placed under the top sheet. A hospital will often add a draw sheet, which is a flat top sheet folded over and placed crosswise. Should the draw sheet get damp, it can easily be replaced. Sometimes the hospital places a dispoable underpad between the folds of the draw sheet. Often pharmacies and nearly all medical supply stores stock disposable underpads in home-size packs. Best wishes on your diapered week, Baby Angel

Thank you, it was definitly the excitment, I was wound up tighter then a, (insert something you wind).

Well its been 3 nights and a strange ride. On the second night I took some sleeping aide and fell asleep with little trouble. I woke up the next morning in a slightly wet diaper that I'm sure I did before I went to bed. I let go and filled it up without leaking.

Its been strange because in the past there was a certain program I followed. Went something like this, when the wife worked in the evening I would diaper myself right when she left. Often times spending 30 minutes or more doing it. Then I would try to go about my evening doing things I needed to do. By the late evening my diaper was soaking wet but I rarely changed it, but instead put on another over it. Typically I would masturbate about an hour before my wife came home and that would be it, its like a switch was flipped in my brain. Sometimes I would find myself in this huge messy diaper and almost think that I was some other person.

But with no set time that I have to be undiapered back to normal I've been fighting the urge to follow that old pattern. I thought it would be I suppose magical, to be for the most part unrestricted in my diaper wearing and I guess so far that hasn't been the case. One weird thing is that I keep hiding all my diapers and stuff every night though I know that no one is going to see them. I thought at first it would be so cool to set up a little changing station somewhere and leave it all out during the week, but so far that hasn't happened.

One of my goals for this week was to see, if I had the choice to wear a diaper after flipping that switch would I do it. Last night the answer was no, I was totally content to go to bed completely free of diapers. I could have forced myself I guess but whats the point in that. If you don't have the urge to do something as weird as wearing diapers then why do it.

Tonight I am considering refraining from masturbation, and seeing what happens. One thing I have always tried to understand is why I enjoy diapers, pacifiers, bottles and other babyish things, but don't seem to enjoy actually being a baby. Its like playing dress up as superman but instead of going out being a superhero just hanging around the house watching TV.

Wearing diapers during my normal day time activities like work would be very interesting. I think the chance of being caught would be almost zero, but thats still to much to risk.

Once I started wearing, I couldn't go to sleep WITHOUT one. It just felt so right. Actually...that was the night I left a big wet spot on my bed *blushes* Moving on. I've been wearing diapies non-stop since tuesday, and I do wear them at work. I got through my first pack, today, saving one diaper because I have a friend who is interested in trying it, and I just got larges, the one left is medium, and I'm sure it would fit great on him. But, when I put my first diaper on, it was like putting on body armor. I felt invincible. I felt so good that I've sorta become a 24/7...without even trying.

DING...Right on the head Chucky!

I am in probably the identical situation as you sir. My wifes in florida all weekend and im just relaxing trying to get the most out of my AB weekend. My wife knows i like to wear diapers, and from time to time, i can wear a diaper to sleep. But no baby play. shes not into that, so i take advantage when shes gone like you sir. Like right now, i got all my diapers stacked nicely on the floor next to my blankie, i got some pillows, my stuffed toys....a bottle of milk, and wipes...the works.

My goal for this weekend was to be a baby the entire time. bathroom only in diaper...that sort of thing.

Its good to see someone in the exact same boat as me! Enjoy your baby time!!

Well I'm alone for a week and trying to spend as much of it diapered as possible. I went out on a spending spree yesterday and bought Depends, yeah I know, they're not good. I have some plastic pants coming in the mail too, but I don't have any cloth diapers, though I may try to make some.

Anyway my plan is to be diapered at all times this week, except work because, while I realize there is little risk of being caught, it would be disastrous.

I spent about eight hours diapered yesterday and went through three diapers, it was kinda weird for me because in the past I usually wore one diaper and tried to fill it as much as possible, but last night I was trying to maintain an actual wearable diaper.

I went three places diapered and actually bought diapers while diapered a first for me. I almost bought Adult and baby diapers together but decided that would just be too weird.

I got really embarrassed at my first stop. It was a Walgreen's and I had some depends and Walgreens brand diapers. No one was at the checkout when I got there but the cashier was slow and by the time I was ready to pay there was a line behind me. For some stupid reason I didn't have cash and when I tried to scan my card it wouldn't work. After about 4 tries I yanked out another card but mistakenly tried my Grocery store loyality card which obviously didn't work. By this time I was turning bright red and getting really embarrassed. I tried my first card again and it went through. I grabbed my diapers and ran.

The next stop I was diapered and pretty wet. I went into a store and bought Wipes, lotion, powder, rash cream and a diaper bag.

The next stop I actually bought more depends while wearing a soaked depend.

Anyway here is the problem so far. I want to sleep in a diaper and experience waking up wet. I know that I'm not going to just start bed wetting and I really don't want to anyway. I just figure when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee I'll just let it go. The problem is that I wasn't able to fall asleep while diapered. At 2AM I just gave up and took the diaper off, then I went to sleep in almost no time. I don't want that to happen tonight so does anyone have any tips to help me get to sleep tonight.

If you're trying to stay 'hidden', Chucky, I don't suggest leaving things out for your convenience. Unless of course, you're great at remember what all you had out AND how everything was placed before you moved it. That was one of those things that always got me caught, and ALWAYS added to my anxiety once my timeframes came down to the wire. So, if the wifey doesn't know what you're up to (and that's bad, you should tell her!) then my suggestion to you is to put things EXACTLY back in their 'hiding spot' once you're done using them. That way, you won't have to backtrack and try to remember what all needs to be put back and hidden once your little week is up.

Good luck.

@JPVegas: I almost fell out of my chair, my wife is in Florida for the week too. I'm just a bit freaked out now. See I was going to do exactly what you are doing, but have found it much harder then I thought. Basically its hard to be a baby and live a life at the same time. Err, I don't mean it like you don't have a life, I just mean I seem to loose interest in diapers a bit easier then I thought I would.

(LONG STORY ALERT)

Here is the situation with the wife. Before we got married she found dpf on my computer and asked about it. I told her I just found it as a curiosity. She asked if I was into that and I said no, even though I had been wearing diapers in secret since I was about 12. After about a year of marriage she brings me to the TV and plays a video, on that video is me wearing a diaper and just kinda looking around. I really thought I had erased that. I try to explain it as one time thing that I just wanted to do to see what I looked like in diapers. She asked why and I said I didn't know I just wanted to see. Oddly enough she wasn't mad just freaked out that the tape could have been watched by someone.

Fast forward a couple years, she suspects something weird is going on, she asks me point blank if I ware diapers. I say no, I should have said yes, because a few days later she comes home from work early and sees my big diapered ass running through the house to hide in the bathroom. The really bad thing is that the diaper is really obviously wet. She gets pretty upset and basically says that I;m a freak and she can't take it. She makes me bring up my package of diapers which is the old style Depends Overnight. Almost completely full. She tells me to throw it away but then changes her mind saying I'd just buy more.

A few months later she asks me if I still have diapers. I started to lie, and she says no, just tell the truth and I said yes. She asks me to go get one and puts it on me. Next time she feeds me a bottle, and I think I am in heaven. But next time she just tells me to put the diaper on myself. After that there was no more diapers, she says its just to weird and she don't like it.

She only got mad one more time, I apparently did a real bad job of hiding a package of Goodnites, what made this bad is that they were goodnites for girls. I guess I have a bit of a sissy side. Anyway something about this really didn't set right with her, I can't imagine why? (sarcasm)

Now she doesn't work and for the last six months I have basically been totally undiapered. We don't talk about it, and I think that is probably the way it will always stay. If I didn't love her I would try to find someone, who was into diapers but wife>diapers.

[quote name='diaperchucky' We don't talk about it, and I think that is probably the way it will always stay. If I didn't love her I would try to find someone, who was into diapers but wife>diapers.

I hear what your saying Today is day three of me being a baby, and in diapers. Im still going to go through with the entire weekend as a baby, but i kinda feel like you where the diapers and the whole thing is getting old. Its wierd, i love to wear diapers, but after a few days in a row of being in diapers, i kinda get tired of it. I guess thats good in a way, i know that diapers are not what rules my life. Anyway, im kinda eh about the diapers at the moment, but im gonna go through with the whole weekend thing. Im sure when my wife comes home, i wont want to be in diapers for a while.

let me know how you do.

@JPVegas: I almost fell out of my chair, my wife is in Florida for the week too. I'm just a bit freaked out now. See I was going to do exactly what you are doing, but have found it much harder then I thought. Basically its hard to be a baby and live a life at the same time. Err, I don't mean it like you don't have a life, I just mean I seem to loose interest in diapers a bit easier then I thought I would.

(LONG STORY ALERT)

Here is the situation with the wife. Before we got married she found dpf on my computer and asked about it. I told her I just found it as a curiosity. She asked if I was into that and I said no, even though I had been wearing diapers in secret since I was about 12. After about a year of marriage she brings me to the TV and plays a video, on that video is me wearing a diaper and just kinda looking around. I really thought I had erased that. I try to explain it as one time thing that I just wanted to do to see what I looked like in diapers. She asked why and I said I didn't know I just wanted to see. Oddly enough she wasn't mad just freaked out that the tape could have been watched by someone.

Fast forward a couple years, she suspects something weird is going on, she asks me point blank if I ware diapers. I say no, I should have said yes, because a few days later she comes home from work early and sees my big diapered ass running through the house to hide in the bathroom. The really bad thing is that the diaper is really obviously wet. She gets pretty upset and basically says that I;m a freak and she can't take it. She makes me bring up my package of diapers which is the old style Depends Overnight. Almost completely full. She tells me to throw it away but then changes her mind saying I'd just buy more.

A few months later she asks me if I still have diapers. I started to lie, and she says no, just tell the truth and I said yes. She asks me to go get one and puts it on me. Next time she feeds me a bottle, and I think I am in heaven. But next time she just tells me to put the diaper on myself. After that there was no more diapers, she says its just to weird and she don't like it.

She only got mad one more time, I apparently did a real bad job of hiding a package of Goodnites, what made this bad is that they were goodnites for girls. I guess I have a bit of a sissy side. Anyway something about this really didn't set right with her, I can't imagine why? (sarcasm)

Now she doesn't work and for the last six months I have basically been totally undiapered. We don't talk about it, and I think that is probably the way it will always stay. If I didn't love her I would try to find someone, who was into diapers but wife>diapers.

Thought I would close out my week in diapers with a final post collecting up all my thoughts.

Things that I learned.

Plastic Pants Rock: I've always wanted a pair but never got a chance until now, I ordered some from adultclothdiaper.com and they showed up exactly when and how they said they would. I have always been afraid I would order something that would come in a big box Screaming ADULT DIAPERS or something. I haven't had a single leak with the plastic pants on all week, and they hold up a diaper which on me is a major accomplishment.

I don't need that many diapers: I wanted to change my diapers when they were actually wet and not when they were soaked and I'm using depends so I estimated I would need about 4 or 5 for the 12 to 14 hours each day I would be wearing my estimation was that I would need roughly 30 diapers. Well I've been in diapers way over 100 hours this week and only used 16. I did use about 10 stuffers though. Now i have almost two full packages for next time I get to wear oh and thats also why I have 5 diapers on right now and am waddling around here like a penguin

People don't notice: I have worn soggy wet diapers around to many places, and no one even takes a second glance, it just isn't that noticeable.

Wearing diapers takes A LOT OF TIME: I have spent way to much time lovingly applying powder and ointment and gazing at myself in the mirror and just generally wasting time. I'm sure if I wore more often and it became second nature this wouldn't be a problem.

Changing diapers is a chore, but I'm better at it now: Cleaning up a poopy diaper was something i never cared much to do, but I thought I would go for it, at first all I seemed to do is make the mess worst, but with a little practice its easy.

Diapers ain't everything: I was pretty much set on doing Fri evening, Sat, and Sun completely diapered, for my first multiday stint straight in diapers. Well the weather was perfect this weekend and I spent Sat/Sun morning doing something that would have been impossible wearing diapers.

It is really hard to eat goop and runny foods with your hands: I tried a baby meal, I had chopped up spahgetti, grits, applesauce, and some gerber peaches. (yeah weird but all the goopy food I had) I ate all this with my hands and by the time I got done you couldn't see my face. The funny part was that I really wasn't trying to be that messy.

Sleeping in diapers isn't for me: I probably got about half the sleep this week then I should have got, I just find it hard to go to sleep diapered. I thought it would become easier after a few days and it didn't. Its really hard to wet in bed too. So much training not to seems to be making it nearly impossible. I really hoped that I would enjoy wearing at night, I even kinda thought I'd start doing it all the time. I had this idea that after a week wearing diapers to bed that I would maybe find that I would wet the bed. Well I drank a ton of water before bed and never had any luck. One morning I woke up wetting, not sure which started first though, the wetting or waking, but that was the only time, every other morning I had to focus and actually force myself to wet.

Diapers don't have to be sexual: I mentioned early that after masturbation my desire to wear diapers completely disappears. Basically I decided not to masturbate and for the most part I didn't. I found it kinda hard at first, I'm sure I don't have to explain why. But after awhile I found it pretty easy, I found that I could enjoy just being in diapers and baby out for no reason other then fullfillment, not to get off.

And finally, my wife, I'm pretty much certain that I'm not going to tell her about anything, but if it somehow was to come out, like it I left a pacifier laying around, which I won't, I hope, I think I would be more confident about talking about it. In the past when I have been caught, and she wanted to know more I just couldn't say anything, I just sort of locked up. I think I could try to explain it somehow. I'm sure she knows I've been wearing diapers all week. I'm not to worried about going back to not wearing though, kind of keeps diapers from dominating my life which I think if left to my own devices they almost would. I don't want to end up being that guy on Jerry Springer.

Thanks again for those who commented.

"Anyway here is the problem so far. I want to sleep in a diaper and experience waking up wet. I know that I'm not going to just start bed wetting and I really don't want to anyway. I just figure when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee I'll just let it go. The problem is that I wasn't able to fall asleep while diapered. At 2AM I just gave up and took the diaper off, then I went to sleep in almost no time. I don't want that to happen tonight so does anyone have any tips to help me get to sleep tonight."

To fall asleep and to wake up wet is the goal of many an AB. Bedwetting. It takes conditioning your sphincter to release when it wants to. I achieved bowel incontinence and bladder incontinence during waking hours through concious effort after a number of months. But, bedwetting was still an enigma to me. Angela is right in saying an over the counter sleep inducing aid would help you in your quest. I started taking Benadryl every night, due to desert allergies about a year ago. It has done wonders for my nighttime enuresis. If I'm really wet, I change before bed. If not, I go to bed with a damp dipee. But, I always wake up wetter that I was before I laid down. In trying to achieve bedwetting, I believe it is important to give in to the urge while you are awake, laying in bed. You know, when the burn wakes you up. If you have on a relatively dry didee, you can be confident that it will hold through the night. Why get out of a perfectly warm bed? However, sometimes I have awakened in the night with a soaked bedsheet and nightie. (Thank God for plastic oversheets) I'm to the point to where even if I tried to give all this up, I'd still have to wear diapers. I can't trust my functions anymore. Be careful of what you wish for...

Bottom line, here. If this is truly what you want, once you get to where you want to be with it, look back and give yourself time to evaluate where you want to go. Understand, you may not be able to go back.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)