LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foster Princess

Shy-Diapers

Hi! I'm looking for someone to do an RP with me where a little girl looses her family and has to be sent to a foster home. I'd like someone to play a parent and maybe a sibling.

Sarah was 4 years old and had just lost her parents 2 months ago. She was doing okay, other than being in the foster care system. Currently she was at a halfway home between the social services office and a foster home. She was told that today she was going to be assigned to a foster home. She didn't know who was going to be her new foster mom or dad, but hoped they'd be nice. She was wearing a light pink hello kitty shirt with a pair of overalls and little pink sneakers. She had a small green frog backpack that had a few pairs of clothes and her stuffed bunny and baby blanket she carried everywhere. She sat on the wooden bench outside the office. The paperwork was all filled out. Now she had to wait to be picked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah looked up at Valerie when her and Jamie came in. She had no idea what her new home would be. She didn't say anything being too shy and scared. She looked up and hid behind the owner's back when she came in. She peeked her head out a little but then quickly went back to hiding.

"Sarah honey, it's okay." Ms. Green tried to assure the little girl. She looked up at Valerie and smiled. "Hi, you just be Valerie. It's nice to meet you."

Ms. Green smiled and tried to coax the little girl from behind her legs. In one quick movement she stood behind Sarah so she could see Valerie. "This is Sarah. She's shy and doesn't really talk. You sure you'll be alright caring for her? She's a bit of handful."

"I'm sure we'll be just fine. This isn't my first rodeo!" Valerie said with a little chuckle, as she'd fostered several dozen kids over the last couple years. Then she set Janie down and squatted down. "Hello, Sarah, I'm Valerie," she said softly, offering a hand.

Sarah looked at Ms. Green nervously when Valerie started talking to her. Ms. Green nodded to Sarah yo try and reassure her. Sarah shyly and warily accepted her hand. She put her thumb in her mouth yo try and calm down a little. Dye pointed to Janie wondering who she was.

Sarah nodded. She never had a sister before. She used to have a baby brother, but he didn't make it in the fire. She started to trust Valerie. She went over and hugged her leg.

Sarah rested her head on Valerie's shoulder and waved goodbye to Ms. Green. She looked around in the car trying to get used to what she figured would become her norm. She looked over at Janie and shyly waved hoping to get on the girl's good side.

Sarah smiled shyly and opened her backpack and pulled out her blanket and bunny. She held them as tight as she could feeling a little scared. She started crying about halfway to her new house having had an accident.

"It's okay," Valerie soothed as she scooped Sarah up, grabbed her backpack, and carried her inside. She headed straight to the bathroom and started running a warm bath, making sure to add a good amount of bubbles, before peeling the girl's damp clothes off.

Sarah continued sobbing until she ran out of tears and was reduced to hiccups. She kept her head low as. Valerie peeled off her wet clothes. She kept a tight grip on her rabbit and blanket.

Sarah turned around so her back was to Valerie. She held her rabbit and blanket as close to her as possible. She shook her head adamantly, not wanting to give them up and risk them being taken again.