LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are you a Dog Or Cat person?

Are You a Dog or Cat Person?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Pet(s) did you grow up with?

• Dog(s)
    • Cat(s)
    • Bird(s)
    • Fish
    • Gerbil/Hamster/Guinea Pig/Ferret/Bunny etc.
    • Horse(s)
    • Pot Belly Pig(s)
    • Other: Please Tell us more
    • I didn't have any pets growing up
  2. 2. What Kind of Pets to have/want now?

• Dog(s)
    • Cat(s)
    • Bird(s)
    • Fish
    • Gerbil/Hamster/Guinea Pig/Ferret/Bunny etc.
    • Horse(s)
    • Pot Belly Pig(s)
    • Other: Please Tell us more
    • I don't have/want any pets

Had cats and dogs growing up. I've had some dogs while living away from the parents. A couple of them didn't work out unfortunately. I like cats as long as they are indoor/outdoor since I hate the litter box. I want a bird. I don't think I could leave it in a cage though. It would be fine as long as it could be trained to crap in one spot. I want a snake. Kind of hope to have one before the end of the year.

I grew up in a place with a very large garden so we had everything. Cats, dog, tropical fish, freshwater fish, guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits, chickens, ducks and a couple of tortoises. My husband grew up on a farm so he's used to being around lots of animals too.

Now, in my our own home we have a lovely dog, a cat, a bad tempered cockatiel, fish in a pond and a rabbit that roams the garden and comes inside when the back door is open.

I am totally a dog person. I have two dogs. My favorite breed is Labrador Retriever. Right now, we have two dogs. A mixed breed that we thought was part Labrador but when we had her tested it turned out she was part cocker spaniel and mixed with other breeds. No lab in her. She is a rescue dog. The other dog is a Boston Terrier.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

I am totally a dog person. I have two dogs. My favorite breed is Labrador Retriever. Right now, we have two dogs. A mixed breed that we thought was part Labrador but when we had her tested it turned out she was part cocker spaniel and mixed with other breeds. No lab in her. She is a rescue dog. The other dog is a Boston Terrier.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

It is common for shelters to lie like that. Whenever they can't confirm a puppies breed they say it's part retriever. It's dishonest, but it does increase the adoption rates.

My rescue is now quite obviously part greyhound, but at two/three months old we were told she was part retriever. There is no retriever in this dog, but as big of a mistake getting her was I Still like her any ways.

i never had pets as a kid.. as soon as i could have a pet i got a cat. I only got a cat because at the time it seems like a lot less work then a dog. Now I stand back and watch dog owners cleaning up dog crap all over the yard and i know i made the right choice.. the litter box is 18x12 and the clean up is a whole lot less.

My wife has cats, I have dogs. While I don't mind the cats at all, I do see they are more demanding when they want attention and very antisocial when they don't want it. They also tend to have a higher pitched meow that at times cans actually hurt my ears but is otherwise just high pitched enough to be annoying.

In general I find dogs to be much more interactive, and way more affectionate. They absolutely are more trainable than cats (though you can train cats too, it's just harder). Plus, I find dogs have more actual use (such as home security or aids in hunting).

It's true though that dogs are more maintenance though, but why anyone would want to pick up their poop is just crazy. I simply trained mine to go in my yard or some other designated spot where it can naturally decompose. Given the benefits I see in them I'll stick with dogs. That just me though.