LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wives who don't want to know.

For those of you guys out there who have wives that know about your diapers, but don't want anything to do with them, what is your life like? I understand that everyone has a unique situation, but do you wear them behind her back? Do you have to sneak around?

It's the other way around for me. I have a husband that knows I like them and how much they turn me on, but despite saying "What turns you on, turns me on." he'll have nothing to do with them. I've worn a couple of times around him and he really likes the effect they have on me, but he never mentions them or suggests I wear one. He seemed ok the times I have worn one around him so I don't think there's any issues there.

So yes, I sneak around and enjoy them behind his back still. He knows I do it because I've told him.

The only involvement I'd like from him is for him to suggest I relax and wear them sometimes. I don't want anything more than that from him.

I don't think he sees me any differently since I told him. I think he still sees me as a household item, like he always did.

Yes, it is stressful. It hurts an awful lot because it's a part of who I am and it makes me think he's not the slightest bit interested in me.

I'm 34, my wife is 28. She says she's glad I have a kink and has participated in the past but it's never been her idea and she's reluctant to wear and use it. I've asked her to wear one while we're out running errands but she's too nervous. I think part of her reluctance is the fact that I only have plastic backed high capacity diapers that are thick and crinkly. It would super hot if she were to go diapered for 48 hours with me.

I do run errands with her while I'm diapered and her only concern is that I'll leak while we're out. I've started to wear to bed and pee while lying in them (no accidents). She only gets annoyed if I leak and she has to wash the sheets. I've washed them several times without her knowledge though

I've been in 3 relationships where I have admitted my fetish. They all accepted it, at least initially. When the first 2 started asking if I thought I was ever going to grow out of it, I knew it wouldn't last. I've been with my wifey now for over 4yrs and she's known since the second month. I would suggest that you let your significant other know about it, and always remember you only live one life and do what makes YOU happy.

My wife knows and doesn't take part in it at all but is willing to put up with it as she accepts its part of who I am Just as I am willing to put up with her adopting and helping animals in distress and her other quarks she developed after her accident.Things work on a give and take princible in a marriage.I used to have to do it behind her back but today I don't have anymore I wear in front of her to bed and she doesn't care the least about it.

My wife knows, but doesn't want anything to do with it. I don't wear around her so it makes it hard to satisfy the urges. I take advantage of any opportunity I have to wear.

Yes it really raises the stress levels.

I told my wife last year. I do not push the subject on her and wear when she is not around, And hide my diapers. If I order online I try to have my orders delivered when I know she will not be home.

My wife knows, but doesn't want anything to do with it. I don't wear around her so it makes it hard to satisfy the urges. I take advantage of any opportunity I have to wear.

Yes it really raises the stress levels.

I agree. My wife knows, but refuses to participate, or even acknowledge it. I'm only allowed to wear when she isn't home, which isn't very often, as she's a stay at home mom and part time server at a restaurant. It stresses me out quite a bit when I go extended amounts of time between wears. I just wish that she'd be a little more supportive of it so I don't have to constantly feel like I'm going behind her back, even though she knows I wear when she's not home. It'd be nice to just come home from a long, hard day at work and slap one on, snuggle up next to her, and watch a movie or bs about our days.

Just curious, do your wives/husbands know how much it stresses you out not being able to wear a diaper when you need to? I find it had to believe they would keep this sort of stance if they actually knew this. Surely your spouses must realize this alone could easily lead to a divorce if it keeps building up, but then why would they keep on demanding it then?

It's a big stress to not be able to put a diaper on and go to bed with my wife or just hang out. But we also have an 8 month old and I need to hide it away from him too! My wife wants nothing to do with them, I have a lot of diapers hiding. I wear them when alone but it's not always fun then

It's the other way around for me. I have a husband that knows I like them and how much they turn me on, but despite saying "What turns you on, turns me on." he'll have nothing to do with them. I've worn a couple of times around him and he really likes the effect they have on me, but he never mentions them or suggests I wear one. He seemed ok the times I have worn one around him so I don't think there's any issues there.

So yes, I sneak around and enjoy them behind his back still. He knows I do it because I've told him.

The only involvement I'd like from him is for him to suggest I relax and wear them sometimes. I don't want anything more than that from him.

I don't think he sees me any differently since I told him. I think he still sees me as a household item, like he always did.

Yes, it is stressful. It hurts an awful lot because it's a part of who I am and it makes me think he's not the slightest bit interested in me.

• Like 1

It may be depressing but it could be helpful to someone too :)

Because of this thread I asked my husband this morning why he never suggests I wear a nappy, or start any other sort of 'fun' for that matter. His answer was that he's lost all confidence in starting things and waits for my direction. He also said he's afraid of our children hearing. Strangely enough when I did start the ball rolling earlier this year it lead to absolutely nothing, and our children are both in their late teens now and it's never been a problem before.

Kindly fluff my cushions as you get up ;)

Yep, still depressing, sorry.

Much has been written about this problem on this and other forums and one recurring theme seems to be the "he / she doesn't respect who I am" but the issue is often that for many it was kept hidden from ones partner or that side developed whilst the other person prefers the status quo. Personally I never told my wife before we married that I liked to cross dress or that as a nurse I enjoyed catheter play. As my interests developed she tried the BDSM side but hated it and the idea of ageplay remains abhorrent, perhaps as a nurse she only views nappies as dirty and a necessity rather than caring, nurturing or even fun. I agree that we can try to lead or educate but often the media, social stigma and ones own prejudices remain firmly entrenched and nothing will remove that. Unfortunately the only answer is, as my son would say "suck it up" and live with the disappointment, continue to "play" in private which is unsatisfactory or look for another like minded person to share with but that presents its own problems.

I have been wearing diapers nearly 24/7 for about 5 years now. My wife does not like it. She deals with it. She does pat my padded bum alot though. She just can't understand how anyone could like wearing diapers. She has never tried one on. She has put them on

so i told my wife about 7 months ago that i like to wear nappies for comfort, makes me happy and safe and well she didn't take it so well how ever now she is a lil bit more lenient about she lets me wear my nappies around her but under my clothes and now just recently in bed