LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have a sleep study tonight

So my doctor ordered a sleep study and they called me today and set up a sleep study for November 14th then they ccalled me back half hour later with a cancellation tonight and asked if I could due it tonight. I said yes. I am not looking forward to it being hooked up to machines by a lot of wires. I will wear a diaper even though I don't wet the bed. I can't make it to the restroom due to OAB and urge incontinence. So I usually start to wet as soon as I stand up. I will probably end up needing the Chat machine and I don't want it.

I had one done. I stopped breathing 30 times an hour. A c-pap is the best thing now after i got used to it. Sleep much better now and sleep less. You may start to wet the bed when sleeping deeper after you get used to the c-pap. Or chat machine.

• Like 1

I had one done. I stopped breathing 30 times an hour. A c-pap is the best thing now after i got used to it. Sleep much better now and sleep less. You may start to wet the bed when sleeping deeper after you get used to the c-pap. Or chat machine.

I probably will I haven't slept good in 15 years or so. I use to wet the bed as a kid when I slept soundly.

I had a sleep study done on me. Found out that my oxygen saturation level was below normal. They gave me an air machine, just didn't help though. I felt worse after using it then not. I sent it back to the company, I didn't want to pay 35.00 a month for using it. Why would I use a machine that wouldn't make me feel better after I woke up? I sleep a lot better now than I did before. The docs want to do another study but I have been balking at it. Seems like they are more focused on my diabetes than root causes of my issues. Right now I am just relaxing and taking things one day at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a sleep study in a couple weeks actually. I've had nocturnal neurosis for a couple years now. (On this forum better to differentiate between controlled and uncontrollable bed wetting). In any case any issues with letting staff know about preparation or any tips?

Thx!

I have a sleep study in a couple weeks actually. I've had nocturnal neurosis for a couple years now. (On this forum better to differentiate between controlled and uncontrollable bed wetting). In any case any issues with letting staff know about preparation or any tips?

Thx!

• Like 1

You don't have to say a thing. Typically, they let you settle in your room on arrival, then you change into your bedclothes (privately), then you get wired up. The place I went to asked that you wear a t-shirt and gym shorts for sleeping. There were a couple of wires that were routed down the legs, but you do that part. I wasn't diapered for mine, but in retrospect, they barely would have noticed anyway.

If anything, you make it easier on their part since you won't have to be unhooked in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.

They won't ask if you go padded. Hell I had surgery with a diaper on and nobody said anything or asked. If you feel the need though, you can inform them that you wear a brief or diaper/nappy because of bladder or bedwetting issues. But chances are they've already seen and heard it all and it won't phase them. In other words, they won't care.

• 2 weeks later...