LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Bedwetter

stevewet

Hi I just thought I would say Hi. I am an adult bedwetter and also have a moderate to heavy daytime incontinence. I have come to accept and embrace this and thoroughly enjoy being this way now.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always wake up at least once or twice in the night needing to pee. I learned a long time ago it's much better to just wet my diaper and fall back asleep than it is to get up, pee, and hope I can get some more sleep.

I always wake up at least once or twice in the night needing to pee. I learned a long time ago it's much better to just wet my diaper and fall back asleep than it is to get up, pee, and hope I can get some more sleep.

Same here on rare occasions when my bladder wakes me I just let go and drift back to sleep. If some of you think it's being lazy well maybe so but it's my choice.

Same here on rare occasions when my bladder wakes me I just let go and drift back to sleep. If some of you think it's being lazy well maybe so but it's my choice.

Not lazy in the least, but it is logical. If I get up to pee my body is more awake. Getting back to sleep is also that much more difficult and takes longer. As such, wetting my diaper in bed means I will get more sleep overall and be more alert and healthy the next day.

Brian and Stevewet,

I agree with you completely. I get more sleep and am more rested the next day if I use my diaper when my bladder wakes me up than if I get up and use the bathroom. In addition, I often can't make it to the bathroom even if I try. I often start wetting almost as soon as I start to get up. So why bother?

Years ago, I used to wet my diaper without waking up, which was even better. But I don't sleep as soundly nowadays as I did when I was younger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'v been wetting my bed all my life been to more doctors put on pills alarms ect and still wet my bed now I don't let it bother me I have a plastic mattress cover wear diapers to bed problem solved

Thats just how I feel. I've given up worrying about it. I always sleep through my wetting in any case unless on rare occasions when needing to pee wakes me when I just pee in my nappy and dift back to sleep. I don't know why anyone worries about bedwetting.

The only time I was dry at night was when I got married and didn't sleep very good because I stayed a wake all night worrying about wetting the bed .

Been there and done that with girlfriends when I was younger. Fortunately my wife doesn't mind in the slightest if I wet the bed as long as she doesn't get wet.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello for all!

First of all sorry for my bad English, i can't very well the language. I'm looking for some protection for the night. I'm a 23 years old student, and i recently started to wet the bed just before exams (i think it's for the stress) [and sometimes i wet after drinking too]. I'm goig to clean my mattress, and then i like to wear something protection. I'm looking for something that is less noticeable under the pj's and has the most less sound. I found on the internet that there are pads for men, but also protective underwear-like diapers. I'm living with a flatmate, and i don't want that she would notice my padding/diaper (i'm a boy). My weight is 60 kg and my waist is 80 cm. so i think the "S" size would fit me.I think, i'dont leak my whole bladder, only half of it at night. So if the pad's would enough i would like to try that out, but if not, better a diaper. Please could you give me some advice wich product to choose? ( These the products i can by at my local shop and pharmacy: Tena, Abri, Seni,Depends) Or would be enough a bed pad? How much pee can a disposable bed pad hold?

Surprised no one has responded thus far. I would get the highest capacity Tena, the super plus in small, and see how that works for you. If you wear a long shirt and loose pajama pants no one will ever be able to tell you're wearing a diaper. If the diaper seems like it will a sorb more than you need it to, you can always wait until you run out and get the next step down in absorbency. But better to get a quality absorbent brief than to get the cheaper underwear if you're just seeing what works.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...