LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

has this happened to any of you when ordering from AB UNIVERSE

So I saw the sample packs were supposedly in stock, ordered the regular AB UNIVERSE one and the Abena one, this was on the 5th, got tracking info claiming it would arrive last Saturday, so I was getting anxious thinking they would arrive soon, instead tracking info got updated to unknown arrival date, nothing in between and nothing since, I can't get through to their email, can't catch when the customer service link is up on their site as I work 10 hours Monday through Thursday and most Fridays at a minimum, its to the point where im getting mad, if its not in stock I shouldn't have a tracking number already, or at least I could have gotten an update by now, im hoping this is just a stupid FedEx mistake and that they find it soon and deliver it, otherwise im hoping AB UNIVERSE does something for me, I mean jeez, if no delivery Saturday that will be 2 weeks of just having money up in the air, at the very least im hoping for an update.

I got the opposite with carriers. I trust FedEx with everything and wouldn't trust UPS to deliver rubber dog doodie. They lost a package worth like ten thousand dollars when I was an image trafficker of stock photos.

I've never had trouble ordering from them, but this round, I went with Bambino because I do not trust the company considering their recent reputation. The business has gone dark, they're not talking to their customers. Some people are getting their orders, most people aren't. I just can't risk it right now.

I have done the same thing - had a long history of no problems with them but I no longer trust them considering that apparent lack of attention to the website, etc - that and the fact they charge you immediately for the preorders even if it will take 3 months to ship....