LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Non - diaper rash prevention?

Frink

It's muggy as all hell here, and I suck at skin care. Recently started a job with a lot of outdoor activity and my groin and butt region is on fire. Any advice? I'd Google it but I trust you folks more than some random website. Help me, abdl types, you're my only hope.

Desitin. It works well for rashes, even heat rashes. I get those on my legs from time to time. I'll take smelling like a baby over sore legs any day.

Corn starch is good for the itch n burn,but so is baby powder.it's basically corn starch with a few additives for smell,desitin works on the rash however if it don't get better in a week as dumb as this sounds try athletes foot cream. If it's fungal it will get rid of it where desitin won't

I like desitin creamy better for treating rashes I already have. The regular desitin is more of a barrier ointment that is good for preventing rashes. The desitin creamy is more of a cream the gets absorbed into the skin to help heal it faster.

Either one, still get some powder and use it after putting on the diaper cream. If it's a really bad rash consider getting "zorb" powder. It's medicated, and antifungal too. It's usually located in the adult incontinence isle or near the foot powders.

Don't wear wet diapers for long! I've honestly only have ever gotten diaper rash once I can think of and I just didn't wear for a few days and it was all better. I find a mild shower helps and pat drying the area.

I've been using Balmex instead of Desitin. It's only a little more expensive but it works great and has no odor. As much as I love playing baby, the smell of Desitin is just too much for me. I use Balmex all the time if I have a little rash, and I don't worry about smelling like a baby when I have some applied underneath my big boy undies.

Just remember tha all of these barrier creams and ointments Have petroleum in them so they will Murder tour plastic pants if you wear cloth and also no matter what diaper you wear all of these things should be used very sparingly because they block the pores of your diaper and make it less absorbent. If you are looking for a barrier cream or rash ointment that is petroleum free Medline's Catalog of Remedy products are excellent and Burts Bee's is also very good but expensive for long term use .