LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby, Adult Toddler, Adult Kid

So as I've been able to indulge more, I've discovered I'm not really into baby things but can enjoy some toddler things in an ageplay scenario. Toddler, though, not kid, because I'm still very much a DL vs "pull-ups" like "big kids" wear. Also, since I don't personally enjoy messing, I can be potty-training so that messes make the potty but other "accidents" happen... and still be ageplay-appropriate in my role.

Not in the sense of labels or tags, but it's helpful in terms of explaining participation in this fetish to someone willing to engage with you.

So, do you have a preferred age group for yourself when you're "little?" Does it influence how you "play?"

Guest toddlermick

Im an adult toddler like 3 or 4. I like pullups. I like feeling little but not a baby. I only wear my pullups at night. I dont wet the bed but sometimes i wet one and change before bed. I wear diapers every day but i only wet on average of once a week

A five-year-old who likes all the things that five-year-old girls like, but who needs diapers due to disability, and who clings to a pacifier the way some kids won't give up a blanket.

I'm an adult kid, 4, maybe 5 years old. Potty trained but still wet the bed and sometimes made to wear a pull up on long trips or when going to places where the bathroom isn't easily accessible as I sometimes have trouble holding it for more than a few minutes. Sometimes I am very stubborn and refuse to use the potty when mommy or daddy says I should. If I wet my pants because I couldn't get to a potty quick enough mommy says it's ok, accidents happen...but if I have an accident after being told to sit on the potty, I'm put in a diaper for the rest of the day as punishment. Diapers aside, I'm not much into baby things. I don't like bottles. Sippy cups are ok for car rides or places where mommy doesn't want me to spill but otherwise I prefer a regular cup or water bottle. Don't like pacifiers or baby toys. I have some stuffed animals and I love my little ponies and coloring.

I guess I'm somewhere between baby and toddler my self. I still completely wet all the time, and still like to drink from a bottle and suck on a pacifier. However, I also like to play with leggos, color, watch tv, and run around causing all kinds of mischief.

Adult kid "turning 5", I have an idea of myself as a girl and like some girls I knew at that age still in diapers for being unable to hold it for more than a few minutes

When I was little and even into the early 60's in some rare cases, ittle girls were kept in diapers under certain conditions, like long trips, overnight, if several such were spending an afternoon at someone's house or like that, until they showed that they could go between bathroom breaks for two hours COMFORTABLY. Usually, to about 7-1/2 or 8. This was not a problem with boys because they tended to roam around and could always find a place to relieve themselves in a wooded area and on long trips you could stop the car near a wooded area for a bathroom break

I guess you would call me a "Very Little Girl" since most LG's seem to be about 6 and up, usually 7 to 9 and out of diapers

I'm three and not quite potty trained. On my days off, I wear diapers most of the day but stop to wash and dry everything and get it put away before dinnertime. That means using the big potty in the afternoon. The clothes I sew cover a range of years from a toddler of 2-1/2 to a little girl of five or six. It depends on what I see online and want to duplicate. Clothes for older girls just don't have the same "cute appeal" as clothes for toddler girls. (I'm sure Christine will agree with me on that as well).

I'm two years old for the most part when I'm a little, three if I have to be big sister to my ABDL sister. I like to waddle around in my diapers, baby bottle in hand, just on the cusp of potty training, to the point I am aware of what I'm doing and then proudly go tell my daddy what I did. I enjoy having a limited, but still active vocabulary, limited mobility, and being able to interact more clearly with my surroundings. It's the best :)

I'm two years old. I'm in the very early potty trading stages but mostly in diapers. Sometimes pull-ups and big boy unnies if needed or if I'm feeling like a big boy. I'm a momma's boy and still love snuggling. I'm very attached to my puppy and bankie. I still take a paci and bottles and sippies. I love to be read to, coloring, making messes, playing with cars and blocks and dinosaurs. I'm very curious and can be brave, but stick somewhat close to mommy just in case. I also like to play fight and have Nerf wars!!! Rawr!!

Yup. I'm jusa widdle boy. :)

I'm two years old. I'm in the very early potty trading stages but mostly in diapers. Sometimes pull-ups and big boy unnies if needed or if I'm feeling like a big boy. I'm a momma's boy and still love snuggling. I'm very attached to my puppy and bankie. I still take a paci and bottles and sippies. I love to be read to, coloring, making messes, playing with cars and blocks and dinosaurs. I'm very curious and can be brave, but stick somewhat close to mommy just in case. I also like to play fight and have Nerf wars!!! Rawr!!

Yup. I'm jusa widdle boy. :)

PUPPIES! Every little should have a puppy, they are fun to play with.

I do love my paci, bottle, and plushies.. Wear diapers so definitely before potty training, not really interested in potty training. And my baby clothes, I wear my onsies, footed pj's, rompers. For me I love dressing up as a baby, the more infantile the better. I do enjoy playing baby boy so that means trucks, hot wheels, legos, and My Little Ponies. I also enjoy patti-cake and peek-a-boo and tickles. I can feed myself of course but having someone spoon feed or hold a bottle is also really fun. I don't care for the lable or age I just love the experience. When I am a baby I really feel "normal" or this is really me. I will also work at the computer or in the shop with a paci and a diaper one but adult clothes. I will suck a paci most of the day if I can and I like taking nap breaks to lay down and have a bottle and time to myself.

Hmm what age am I?