LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Adult Diaper Has The Loudest Crinkle?

I'm not quite sure they still have the thick plastic landing zone, but secure X plus used to have this very crinkly landing zone that was quite noisy until it warmed up.

it was still noticeable when warm, but not as crinkly as cold.

Loved those diapers, had one on once for 9 hours without a leak, it got huge.....

You are referring to the plastic backing on the outside of pull-on or tape-on diaper and NOT a plastic lined diaper cover ?

Comment:

I do not have any specific brand in mind - but generally the thicker the plastic the more noisy it should be.

If the diaper has a thin plastic facing and buffered with one or more diapers then the noise maybe be muffled or insulated.

If something tight is worn over the diaper then the same effect - think onesie.

Now if a loose form skirt or dress - think 'A' line - is worn the noise could be similiar to a downward facing

megaphone bouncing down and then radiating upward.

The type of leg bands could also factor in noise being produced in the crotch area where the two legs

run against each other especially with lacy ruffled trim.

Worse case senario is wearing just wearing the diaper alone - nothing to shield the noise.

As one of the posters above noted when cold the noise is more noticeable and when warm is almost non-existant.

Unless you are in quiet room or perhaps a public library all around ambient noise will cover the noise that is all in your head.

Wearing thick gauge plastic diapers is really impractical. They do not bend or flex easily and are slow to warm up as well as the lighter gauge.

And the thick ones inhibit free movement to some extent. Bulking up multiple diapers may have the opposite effect of quieting things down.

While noise maybe a factor in the selection of diapers there are more important thing to consider.

BabyLock

Attends waistband is the loudest, hands down. I've tried all the major brands except for bambino, and none of them come close to the attends waistband, not even depend.

• Like 1

Hmmm....I guess what I think is a crinkly diaper just isn't the same as what others think....

I'm wearing a 24/7 right now and although I can hear it I don't think that it is very crinkly at all. I wear them out in public sometimes as well and never really worried about being 'outted' due to crinkle noise with them on.....

Of the brands I have tried, pretty much most of the "high end" brands, the ATN seems the loudest by a health margin. The Wellness are pretty loud as well but not to the same extent. Kind of off topic but ultra-flex urethane plastic pants are really noisy. It's very weird because they feel soft and rubbery so you'd not expect the sound. The sound they make is also a very specific kind of "wet" crinkly noise. I'm not sure how else to explain it.

Check your local thrift stores, every once in a while, I find a pack of oldschool green Depends, those things were like wearing a trash bag full of leaves.

:roflmao:

I remember i had to wear them when medical supply store messed up my diaper order but, the best was my dad said the same thng about them he's quote; "Geez your diaper is so noisy it sounds like trash bag full of leaves." OMFG i thought i would die but all i could do was bust out laughing and agree with him. Thanks for the memory boost Smokey :)

:roflmao: oh help me I'm gonna leak if I don't stop laughing.

Got to agree on the Tranqulity ATN being pretty loud and crinkly. Depends and Attends do it pretty loud too. Older Tena were not very quiet either. Never been outed by the crinkle except when changing in a public restroom...came out of the stall and got a few looks.

Attends waistband is the loudest, hands down. I've tried all the major brands except for bambino, and none of them come close to the attends waistband, not even depend.

I guess I would have to agree with Stork on this one. So far Attends

10 w/waistband seen to be the noisest diaper out there. Remember

I haven't tried Bambino or Dry 24/7. I have tried Abena x-plus diapers,

Depends (which is pretty good), and Tranquility ATN. I like to go with

Attends if I'm looking for noise. Hope this helped.
-Paige