LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had double bypass surgery.

Hello we were shopping 4/16 and I started to have pounding pain in my chest. Felt like some one was hitting me. The 18th had the surgery. 2 days after my heart rate went up 140. They had to shock it back into a normal pace. Home now recovering. Amassing how something simple as going up steps can make me winded now. No lifting anything over 10lbs for8-12 weeks as of now. It's hard for me to much for myself. Going to be a long recovery but time will help and heal.

my mom had a single bypass in 08, which failed and she had to have yet another stent(my papaw was one of the test patients for those back in the 90s), make sure you do your walking to slowly work back up to normal, and when you can, get into an exercise program, you will need at least 90 minutes a week(not right now obviously your cardiac work wont take the strain right now), keep someone around you at all times because anything can

Hello thanks for the replies. Yeah been on citricel for along time. My last blood work came back good. Bad chlosteral was only 79. Doc said its from smoking. So done with that. I have to take an antibiotic for dental work now cause of my hip implant. I'll check into for my heart too. They gave me a stuffed heart to hug when cough or sneeze and every time i stand up or bend down.

Been there.

In 2006 i had a heat attack.

Luckly in the parking lot of a hospital.

No chest pain but cramping of the left arm,