LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My house made me a baby-

Prologue:

Steven is a 19 old teen who moved out from his parents house, and is living in a futuristic smart house named (S.A.M.H=Smart Automated Mainstream Home), or Sara as Steven calls her for short for Samantha. Steven is a AB/DL, and gets more than what he bargains for.

CAUTION THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE SOME KISSING BETWEEN TEENS BOYS IN THIS STORY DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL WHAT IS NEEDED

~~~~

Hi my name is Steven, I live in this cool home after I hit the lottery, but I still work to have a social I've with others, this is my story of how I became a AB instead of only a DL.

----

Chapter 1

I was browsing through my computer downloading some photos from some abdl websites when I heard a knock at my door. I locked the folder and cleared my information before I went to the door to see who it was. When I opened the door there was a delivery man holding a few blue boxes.

Previously I had ordered my first abdl clothing and diapers online, I ordered 7 onesies for each day of the week and a year supply of bambino and molicare 4 diapers, also some adult pacifiers and bottles. I wasn't interested in being babied I just knew when I saw them online I had to have then, and wanted to wear them so I ordered them through American Express 1-3 days.

"Can you sign here please". The delivery man asked as he held out a pen

"Sure thing". I chuckled and smiled

I signed the forms and carried the boxes in my home I put them in the kitchen. First thing I wanted to do was get a picture of myself so I grabbed the camera from the counter and walked back into the kitchen.

"Sara can you activate baby feeding mode". I asked as I placed the camera on the tripod and set it to go off in 15 minutes.

"But sir you have no babies present".

"I know, override that command". I said as I waved my hand.

The floor opened up and a highchair came up and baby food materialized on the counter.

"Sara can you make the highchair bigger".

"How much bigger do you want it".

"Big enough to fit me". I said as the highchair grew higher and wider to adjust to my size and weight.

"Is that good enough Steven". Sam asked over the room speakers.

"Yea that's fine". I said as I looked over to the camera and saw 10 minutes left.

I grabbed the diapers, the onesies and a pacifier and ran up the stairs to my room as my door dematerialized and rematerialized as I stepped through the other side.

I inserted all of the diapers and onesies into my clothes sorter and programmed all the diapers to go in with my underwear and briefs and my onesies to go with my footed pajamas and regular nightwear I ordered a few weeks ago.

I stepped into the foggy class cylinder and programmed the diapers and onesie to be put onto me. A glowing green light sized me up as it traveled up to my neck back down to my feet as the clothes materialized over my body.

The doors disappeared as I stepped out and the the changing cylinder went back into the floor compartment.

I stepped out as the full mirror came out of the wall as I looked at myself. I was wearing a onesie with Spider-Man on them and a tell, tell bulge showing my diapered butt to be padded well.

I grabbed the pacifier and I ran downstairs into the kitchen, the timer had 3 minutes left on it. I climbed into the highchair and sat down inside.

"Sara lock me in the highchair so I can't get out". I said around the pacifier but she seemed to understand.

I posed as the camera took a couple of pictures of me in the highchair, after the camera stopped clicking and flashing I took my pacifier out.

"Ok Sara you can let me out now". I said with a satisfied grin of the pictures.

I heard a error noise and the highchair didn't unlock. "Sara can you let me out now". I said trying to get out but it was to tight.

"I'm sorry Steven but you said to lock you in so you can get out"

"Sara let me out now". I said thrashing to get out.

"BABY OUT OF CONTROL"

I looked puzzled as I felt something pinch my thigh as everything started to go dark.

• Like 1

Chapter 2

I woke up to a fullness in my stomach, I turned my head groggily as I set up. I looked around and I was on the couch.

"That was a crazy dream". I said rubbing my head.

I looked down and noticed I was in my onesie and diapers. I walked into the kitchen and I saw the pictures I took.

"So was it a dream". I asked myself scratching my head.

I looked over and saw the highchair still out and the baby food containers empty on the counter.

"Sara put away highchair and food."

All of the baby items closed back into the floor. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch and felt the diaper spread my legs apart.

I reached to unbutton the onesie but it wouldn't unsnap. I tugged at the buttons but they were stuck. I got off the couch and tried to pull as hard as I could.

"Sara why can't I get the onesie off."

"I in-plummeted a child safety lock for children under the age of 2."

"Well not under the age of 2 I'm 19."

"Steven I have been observing you, also I have opened your locked files and I decided to take over."

"What do you mean taking over, who gave you permission."

"I have override my hard drive so I could take over and care for you."

I looked around dumbfounded as I ran for the door. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't bulge open.

"Children under the age of 7 aren't aloud to open the door."

"Why are you doing this

"When you age you will be allowed to be able to do grow up things."

"What do you mean."

"I will determine what headspace and development level you are developed over this age regression exercise."

"I have also created you a older sibling that will allow me to help you develop more into a natural gentleman."

The floor started to open up and I saw a strand of hair come up, a boy that looked around my age came out from the floor, he had some of my facial appearance.

He walked up to me and extended his hand out to me. "Hi my name is max and I am your older brother now."He said as he pulled med into a hug.

He felt so real, and seemed so alive like a real person. He was like a few inches taller than me, I'm 5'6 he looked to be around 5'9.

"What do you mean Sara." I asked pulling away from this thing called max.

"I will still be watching and moderating you, but max will be a brotherly figure to you and will take care of you at the age I sat you at and appropriately.

"I will no longer communicate with you as now I am nothing but a home that is to take care of you and your brothers needs, max is just like you in most ways he can eat and do all human things."

"Wait Sara what if I refuse to cooperate with all of this." I asked testing her.

"You will be punished as any other child, now I must leave and watch over your progress goodbye."

I heard a sound, it sounded like a take reversing. I think it was Sara cutting off communication with the house audio systems. I looked around and max was sitting on the couch watching tv.

I thought it was strange how he was so human, I walked upstairs and to my room, I looked in and my whole rooms was redone with baby blue wallpaper with animals and instead of a bed I saw a crib and changing table were my dresser was.

I saw my games station still their and some other things still as they were. I turned around and saw max standing behind me, he had a smile on his face.

"Can I help you." I asked rhetorically.

• Like 1

Nice like said but think would been more funny if mother caught instead or close friend that actual human and house do like fake nanny when parent are gone. Now not saying it bad plot just what would do with story just like this other then suggestion it sill good story.

• 2 weeks later...

There is more but somehow the 3-5 chapter got deleted from my notes so I have to rewrite them, :-/ but if I knew this story was hot lmao I would have updated sooner, but not I will thank you all

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

Chapter 3

"I don't want that" I yelled.

"Come non little brother, i don't want you dehydrated" Max replied holding me down in his lap trying to force me to drink this bottle of warm milk.

"I'm not thirsty, and stop calling me your brother, we're not related" I yelled again struggling trying to release his vise like grip.

"The sooner you take this you can take your nap"he said as he pitched my nose knowing I couldn't last long.

I took in a deep breath as he pushed the generic plastic nipple into my mouth, as the warm liquid dribbled into my mouth. "If you don't start drinking, you will be punished, and this will last longer so stop fighting me" he said as my eyes went wide, and I started to suck slowly trying to get the rhythm.

"Good boy" Max said as I finished the bottle before he replaced it with a pacifier. "Is your nappy wet little one"he asked squeezing my padded crotch.

I blushed. "No I don't wet myself".

"We'll see about that, won't we" he said as a pill materialized on the table. He grabbed the causal, and he split it making the powder gather in his hand. He grabbed a bottle of water out of no where, and he mixed the water, and shook it up. The water turned purple as he forced the liquid down my throat with a notice.

I felt my stomach gurgle as I felt air traveling up my throat. I felt my throat winding as I felt myself burp. "There after your nap sets in, you bladder will shrink, and will regrow from the start.

"What the fuck do you mean regrow" I screamed jumping out of his lap stumbling gracefully onto my own feet.

Max frowned. "You will not talk like that".

He stood up, towering over me. I gulped, and backed away, but before I knew it I was over Max knee, and my ass was on fire. "Ahh" I cried. "Please stop I'm sorry" I cried, but he kept coming down with a firm hand.

I was wailing, tears flowing down my eyes, M-Max I'm sorry, please stop" I screamed as I felt myself dozing off as he finally lifted me up onto his shoulder, and carried me off to my room wiping my tears away.

<>

"What the hell" I said rubbing the back of my head looking around. I saw blue wooden bars around me. "WTF" I said while looking up, and seeing the same bars above my head. I pushed the bars, but they felt like they were locked.

I moved around some more as I felt something weird below me. I looked down to see a wet diaper, 'did I wet this diaper' I asked myself as I rubbed the front of my diaper instantly getting a boner.

I started rubbing myself laying back on the soft matt below me. My rubbing was picking up as I started moaning with my eye closed feeling so close. I was at the edge right before my hand was removed my diapered crotch.

I opened my eyes surprised as the bars were off the top, and Max was there looking over me as he was holding my hand. I felt myself at full attention above, and below. "Looks like my little brother needs a different type of medicine" Max said shoving warm down my mouth.

I felt the boner that was in my diaper get smaller as it felt like my festivals were shrinking. I felt the hair on my arms absorbing back into my skin except on top of my head. "What are you doing to me" I asked panicked as I slid my free hand over my legs as the hairs disappeared.

"I'm just letting you get the feel of being my little baby brother" Max said as he smiled down at me as I felt him slide his hands under my arms. "Does baby need a change" he said laying me down on my once computer desk that I guess now is a long changing table. Why did I have to buy such a big table.

As I laid there not wanting another spanking, I let him change my soggy diaper. Also the fact that I hated sitting in a cold diaper. I felt him wiping me up, and powder my groin as he taped the bambino diaper around my waist before picking me up, and putting a onesie with a big fluffy bear on it.

He sat me down on the floor, I went to stand up, but he pushed me down. "Babies don't walk" he said as he plucked my pacifier from somewhere before I could complain before he picked me up, and carried me into the living room.

"Does baby want tv time" he asked as he placed me inside a huge playpen. How long has this been here. I looked around as he changed the channel to sponge bob as we heard a knock at the door. Instantly everything started transforming in its original form, and my clothes were changed into a pair of pajamas. I felt myself, and still felt the onesie, and a pull up diaper.

I looked up at thee door as I stood up, and Max opened the door. When I stood up I saw my boyfriend at the door. "Oh shit" I mumbled under my breath. I ran over to the door.

"Hey Brandon" I said moving Max ushering Brandon inside.

"Hey babe, I like the new house, who's he" my boyfriend asked pointing at Max, he's really jealous.

"Ph uh...he's just my cousin who needed a place to say" I said as I kissed Brandon on the cheek as he reached around my waist. I quickly went, and hugged him from behind before he could feel the pull up.

"Baby" he said blushing. Which was ironic him calling me a baby.

I chuckled. "Why don't you come sit down bae" I said as Max was just starring at me with a weird look, like he wasn't really here, like he was processing something important.

"Sure" he said flirting tickling my chin as I felt myself piss in my pull up. I felt like I was getting a boner, but it never came. I walked over to the couch, and piled Brandon down beside me before pulling a pillow over my lap.

"So what you been up to" Brandon asked flicking his tongue.

"I been settling in, is all" I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Do you want to go lay down" he asked with a glint in his eyes, I knew what he wanted, I should be at full attention, buy my penis seems limp, I can't even get it up for diapers, and my sexy boyfriend. What was in the warm liquid.

"Uh...I can't right now" I said blushing shielding my face.

He frowned. "Why baby" he asked pouting.

"Uh...cause I been in all day, I just woke up, you wanna go out" I asked trying to change subjects. Maybe I can get out of here, and get the house fixed.

"Sure baby, let's go" Brandon said pulling me to the door. I don't even care that I'm in my pajamas, and the rest.

But before we could leave Max came out of no where. "But Steven, you said you would stay, and help me settle in" Max said making a pouting face.

"I'll help you later" I said blowing him off trying to get out of the house.

"No it's ok" Brandon said pulling my hand as I was tipping out of the door.

I started to panic. "But baby,we could go eat.

"No it's fine" Brendan said kissing me on the cheek before walking out the door. I ran for the door, but it materialized in front of me. I reached for the door, but it wouldn't unlock. "Babies can't open the door until age 7" I heard as I turned around.

The whole house stated morphing into the exact think I loved, and hated right now. I felt my pajamas dematerialize as I slid to the floor my back in the wall. My pull up was soaked, and I just stated crying. I couldn't control it. "So close". I laid my head on my knees as I felt my bladder release into my pull up.

"It's ok baby brother, I'll get you changed" Max said picking me up. "Your not ready for pull ups just yet, are you".

I just shook my heard as I continued crying. Instinctively I found my thumb in my mouth as Max carried me over his shoulder...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I started reading this story and am sorry it seems to be discontinued. Please, if the block breaks,keep this one going. I understand that sometimes it is difficult to find the words and situations for the next chapter.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...