LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicare Brand

Me only tried Molicare super plus before.But 2 day i got sum samples of Molicare and Molicare super.

Der r strange and not like da super plus cos der av cloth like sides and thick plastic front and back and are rather thin. :angry:

Anyway der r just free samples so least i no know.

• 11 months later...

Diaperworld.org has recently reviewed a new Molicare breif called "Molicare Med" - does anyone know if this is available in the US? I can find references in the UK to "Moicare Premium Super" with a breathable cover (I believe this is the same as the Continental Molicare Med?)

It looks great in the photos, supposedly very soft.

Thanks

From what I read months ago, this is their new style, but I have been unable to find them yet. I have seen some reviews from people that have had them in the US. I'm on my third case from Magic medical, still the old ones. I suspect that untill we delete the old stock, we won't see the newer version. But Every order I get I wait and hope for the surprise. I just checked that site, those don't look like the new ones I was talking about, the ones on Hartmanns site are purple still, with white stretch sides.

ok...i will try that...thx...

I was looking at the hartmann site and saw the pdf brochure. Looks like the purple diaper with white sides is only 1200ml absorbsion. Those dont sound like a super plus. I thought super plus was in the 3000 range.

These may be a replacement for the classic style. Kinda hard to figure out google translator didnt work so good and I dont know german.

Glad to see diaper styles/models changing etc. * pun intended*

• 4 months later...

Hey all. I love Attends and everything. But why isn't there a pinned forum for Molicare? As a daily diaper... Molicare's still rock. If I was to wear diaper ever day (and yeah we all wish that) I would wear a Molicare superplus for the day with Abena's at night. However, I just noticed there no one pinned a topic for Molicare...is this a glitch or slight?

Cheers!

dw

• 1 month later...

I think the Molicare Super Plus are nice. I like the bulky feel of them, but I don't think their tapes are too good because they don't hold very well... at least for me anyway. But even with a Molicare Super Plus, I think that Tranquility ATN's absorb even more. I still root for the Molicare because of it's feel though!

• 4 months later...
Guest Diaper4Boys

I love these Super Plus diapers I recently got (2 whole box to be exact). I love how they can hold pee without leaking and the extra bulkiness just to my liking - better than the attends I used to use. Now I can go to school in them without having to change at all most of the time.

I tried them years ago. They work well but the tapes did not stick well. Duct tape cured the problem.

Me only tried Molicare super plus before.But 2 day i got sum samples of Molicare and Molicare super.

Der r strange and not like da super plus cos der av cloth like sides and thick plastic front and back and are rather thin. :angry:

Anyway der r just free samples so least i no know.

• 3 months later...

Are the Molicare Super Plus that are sold in North America, plastic-backed or do they have that cloth-like outer shell?

They are plastic. The Super Plus is my night time diaper of choice and sometimes I use it as a daytime diaper as well (if I need to go somewhere in the morning for a little while I won't bother changing my diaper). Unlike Abenas, Molicare's tapes are MUCH better. IMO the tapes on the X-Plus are good for laying down in bed and not moving. As soon as you start walking around the tapes will come off or break. The Molicare tapes on the other hand... I can wear for 12+ hours without a problem.

• 2 months later...

I live in Canada, and have only been able to find Molicare's "Classic" and "Super" diapers (and not at very reasonable prices either!).

The absorbency level of the "Classic" is nowhere near what I require (I have never used more than one bag).

As for the "Super", I'm not really impressed with its overall performance, notwithstanding that it is quite comfortable and somewhat discreet. Even though it has dual layer tapes, they STILL have a tendency to come unstuck rather easily. Moreover, the padding in the front always seems to separate with active use/wear (Why is it assumed that adults who wear diapers have mobility restrictions? Don't the manufacturing companies realize that there are lots of active people in the world with bladder control problems?? :angry:); and the diaper does seem to have a relatively good level of [urine] absorbency. All these factors aside, I still wouldn't use Molicare simply because of their price (I paid just under CDN$100 for a case of Supers).

From my experiences with of all the diapers I have been able to find in Canada, nothing compares to Attends "Slip 10 Super Plus" (CDN$104 for a case of 112 diapers).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Nice Bump.. :P

But as A daily Molicare wearer and having used Abena Xpluses. My vote still goes with the Moli's. They hold just a tad less than Abena, but not to much that most would notice. The plastic to me is nicer, they have a side stretch built into them, which makes them conform to your body better so they fit better, feels like they are giving you a hug! Xpluses always seemed to gap on me and fit too tight around the legs. A sample pack is the way to go. Try them, you'll like them..HEY MIKEY!! :D