LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Abdl Dvd -- "Share&Tell: Babywabbit"

Would you like to appear on a featured "ABDL University" dvd   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to appear on a featured "ABDL University" dvd

• Yes
    • No

Hey Guys!

Some exciting news... ABDL-University is coming back to life. We hit some bumps in the road trying to get the site up and running this past winter, but I am happy to say that we have a new creative team along with some new investors, site designers and more. We should be ready to launch within the next month! Until then, be sure to become a member at "STUDENT SHARE & TELL: BABYWABBIT" and is now available for pre-order through Ebay at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160560597881

The DVD will ship on April 15, 2011. Purchasing through Ebay will allow us to track orders more successfully and have contractual agreement to fulfill orders, etc. until the new site is fully designed and running properly.

Note: the dvd is for adult audiences. It contains mature sexual content, discusssions, etc.

The dvd is NEW and in DVD-R format. They are not shrink-wrapped however.

The dvd is available for international shipping...

Synopsis:

"Student Share & Tell: BabyWabbit"Hey Guys, BabyWabbit here!!!

Many of you may have seen my videos on my blog or Xtube. The response has been outstanding, so I wanted to share a bit more with the community. I'm your average DL Boy who loves to get into the baby-side of things. From sleepers & onesies, to diaper changes and more-- I love it all.

I have been into the scene for years now. Just over a year ago, I took the biggest step I've taken in the ABDL Fetish-World and went 24/7. It's been great!

I love being changed, dressed and treated like an innocent 2 year old. Then again, there are times when I step across the line and become the "Naughty Baby" who disobeys and creates his own "bedroom fun!"

"Naughty Baby" can be a handful, as "Daddy" would tell you!

I hope you enjoy what you see and that you will look forward to future updates on my blog and video collections!

Happy Padding!!!

Bonus Features:

** Trailers

** Photo Slideshows

** Video Bio: "How I went 24/7" and more...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160560597881

In addition-- we are looking for individuals that would like to appear in our films! If interested please drop me an email on here!!!

We have some new short films in the works, as well as some more "student of the month" and "share & tell" volumes!!!

post-29904-0-80936200-1300402233_thumb.j

post-29904-0-80936200-1300402233_thumb.j

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...