LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting to sell my old ab clothing!

Hi there, I have a small collection of old ab clothes I don't wear anymore and am wanting to sell them.

They are used mind you so there is some wear and small holes but nothing to bad if you are handy with a needle and thread.

I'm a size xl, so most of it all will fit that size, there are a couple of size large things also.

What I have for sale is

3 abena body shirts size xl, (kinda like a onesee)

2 abena size L underwear, to hold diapers in place.

4 onesee, 2 were made for me 2 I ordered on line.

6 pairs of plastic pants, I think 2 are rubber or something like that.

1 girly dress from an ex, it's a real soft blue made mostly of silk, it needs the arm pit area sewing back together.

1 cloth diaper I atempted to make, it's not the prettyest thing but it worked.

I'm not looking to get rich of any of it, it's really is a great bunch of clothes for a new baby or a baby without a bunch of cash. Please make me an offer on the lot or just a couple of things, but don't try to lowball me. I would love for someone to buy the whole thing as one loy for convenience, but I know that's a lot to hope for.

Like I said it's used, some things look brand new others are well worn. I don't know how to post photos of the stuff so if ya are interested please let me know and I can email you photos, or if someone can explain a simple way of putting them here I could do that also.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...