LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A sequel to http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=41024&hl=

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Jenna Coleman hugged her legs as she sat in her therapist office. For months she, Karen Gillan and Billie Piper had been attending therapy for what happen to them. Few months ago they found them in a giant crib, wearing nothing but diapers as they coo and gurgle like babies. It taken months to bring them back to their senses but no one would believe that a doll made them like that. Jenna try to tell them but they keep saying it's just their mind being over stressed. Jenna remembered how she like being diapered, and remembered regressing. She also remover her Billie and Karen acting like babies. The therapist, Dr Stein is going through his notes as Jenna sat on the chair.

'Well Jenna, I think you're feeling better' said Dr Stein

'Yes, no more accidents, I wake up clean everyday' said Jenna

'Thats good, which means that you've passed your potty training' Jenna Billie and Karen also had to be re-potty trained as they keep having accidents, Jenna remember the months of wearing diapers, then pull ups until she was ready to wear panties again, 'guess I don't have to see you any more'

'Thank you doctor' said Jenna as she got up, she shook the doctors hand and left the room. As she walked by the waiting room, she notice Karen reading a magazine on the chair, Jenna could see the diaper under her skirt as she walked by. Billie Piper was sitting on the ground near the children's toys, she was wearing her shirt and a diaper as she tries putting the right shapes in the right hole. Jenna felt guilty about maturing faster then them, but they'll soon go back to normal, after all that doll is gone for good as Dr Stein said they threw it in a garbage disposable.

Jenna took a taxi back to her home and lay on the couch. 'Finally it's over' she said as she kick her shoes off. She soon fell asleep.

She dream she was walking through the park, still wearing her dress and shirt as she saw lots of grown women diapered and playing. 'JENNNNNNNNA!!!' Screamed Karen as she waddle and hug Jenna 'wanna pway tag?'

Jenna push her away, 'no! Karen, we are adults!' But Karen just pulled Jenna's dress down, reviling Jenna's big adult diaper.

'See you baby!' Said Karen pointing 'baby baby baby!'

Jenna started to wobble as she fell down, then she sees the doll walking towards her. 'No! Get away!' Jenna crawled away, but the doll just continued walking towards her. Jenna then felt her bowls moved as stop and started shitting her diaper. 'No! I'm a big girl! Not a baby!' But the doll pick her up, Jenna felt fear as she relies her shirt disappeared, the doll pulled out its big boob and started breast feeding Jenna. Jenna cried as she drank the breast milk. Every girl started chanting 'Baby Jenna' over and over again. The doll put her down down and change her diaper. Jenna started wailing and crying as the doll wiped her messy ass.

Jenna screamed awake, thank god it was a dream, Jenna hug her legs as she rest her head. Then she saw the adult diaper around her waist. Jenna yelp as she pulled back. Looking at her naked body but saved for that big diaper. 'How? The doll wasn't here! It wasn't the doll!' She poke it, then try to rip it off, 'no no, I don't wanna be a baby' she whimpered as she realised she was in a crib. She got on her knees and look over the railing. It looks like she is in an apartment, as she saw a queen size bed next to her crib. Jenna look around but it was too dark to see. Jenna got up and was about to climb over the crib when the door open and the light came on.

Karen Gillan was wearing a towel as she came in the bedroom, she saw Jenna standing up and squealed, 'awwww! The baby wants to get out' said Karen as she lift Jenna up and place her on the floor, 'now wait here while mummy change into her clothes' Karen then took the towel off, showing off her sexy body as she started putting clothes on.

'Karen what are you doing? Why am I in a diaper?' Asked Jenna as Karen put panties and a bra on. Karen look at Jenna and crouch down, 'your in a diaper because your not potty train yet silly baby' said Karen as she pinch Jenna's cheek, Jenna push it away, 'stop this! I'm an adult!' But Karen just went back to her closet to put on sweat pants and a pink top. She lift Jenna up and carried her to the living room. Jenna squirmed but Karen just keep a tight grip on her as she sat on the couch, placing Jenna on her lap.

'Karen let me go!' Yelled Jenna but Karen just pulled up her shirt, and pulled her boob out as she put her hand on Jenna's head and started making her suck on her nipple. Jenna squirmed but she started drinking the breast milk. 'Good Jenna' said Karen 'this milk will make you big and strong' Jenna just suckled as the milk went down her throat. After 30 minutes Karen pulled Jenna back, pull her shirt down as she lay Jenna over her shoulder and pat her bare back. Jenna let out a big burp as milk started drooling down her face. Karen then put Jenna in a play pen as she walked to the kitchen. Jenna started grinning, she missed this kind of attention, but she shook that thought away, she is an adult, she should act like one. Jenna stood up and climb over the rails, as she walked quietly to the door there was a knock. Jenna frozed, she hears Karen coming out of the kitchen as she quickly ran back to her playpen, sitting in it just in time as Karen walked past to get the door.

Jenna could hear Karen talking with someone, as she got on her knees. To look Karen shut the door and walked to the playpen, her hands behind her back.

'Mummys got a surprise for you' said Karen as she smiled, then she showed Jenna what she got. Jenna screamed as Karen was holding Betsy the Doll.

Chapter 2

Jenna fell back on her diapered ass as she screamed at the doll. 'Bad doll! Bad doll!' she point but Karen gave her a confused look as she came closer with it.

'Look Jenna, it even talks' she pull the string, 'Hi I'm Betsy, and you're a good baby' Jenna shook her head as she hug her knees and buried her head in her legs. That doll caused all this she knows it. Karen try to get her to play with it but the phone started to ring. Karen put the doll in the playpen and went to get the phone. 'Oh hi Billie!' she said as she walked in the kitchen 'Yeah the doll arrived, I think Jenna needs time to get used to it'

Jenna looked at the doll. She could force it to change her back. She picked the doll up and crossed legs as she looked over the doll. 'Come on, there's gotta be something to change me back' but there wasn't nothing, not even an instruction manual, Jenna pull the string, 'Hi I'm Betsy, and you are a cute baby'

'Shut Up! Change me back now!' screamed Jenna but the doll didn't budge, Jenna pull the string again, 'Does the baby want her baba?' 'I am not a baby! Change me Back now!' she pull and pull and pull but it keeps making the same lines, Jenna threw it in frustration 'You are a big poopy head!' she screamed as the doll flew over the rails, Jenna started to wail like a baby, 'CHANGE ME BACK! I DON'T WANNA BE A BABY!!!!!WAAAAAA!WAAAAAAAA!WAAAAAA!' Karen heard Jenna cries as she hung up the phone and walk back in the living room to find the doll halfway across the room.

Karen picked the crying adult girl up and pat her back and confort her, 'Awwww there there, It's ok' but Jenna just cried into her shoulder, getting Karen's shirt wet from tears. Karen pick up the doll, 'see! Mummy got your doll back' but Jenna keep crying so Karen sat on the couch holding Jenna and the doll. Karen lay Jenna on the couch, playing the doll infront of her, 'look Jenna, it want to talk to you' she pull the string, 'Hi I'm Betsy, and I love my babies'

'See Jenna, Betsy loves you' said Karen but Jenna just cried, wanting to be in adult clothes again but Karen just put the doll on the table and put her hand in Jenna's diaper, Jenna squealed by this violation but Karen just smiled, 'awww, you went tinkles in your diaper, don't worry, mummy will change your nasty wet diaper' she pick Jenna up and carried her to the change table.

Jenna lay on the table as Karen un-tape the sides and remove her wet diaper. Jenna still cried but Karen put a pasi in her mouth, Jenna suck on her pasi as Karen wipe and powder her, then she put a new clean diaper on her. 'there we go, a happy clean baby' she started blowing on Jenna's bare tummy. Jenna couldn't help but laugh as Karen continue to blow, her pasi fell out as Jenna laugh and laugh, Karen giggled as she pick Jenna up, 'now how about we watch teletubies, huh?' she tickle Jenna's tummy making her laugh as Karen carried her to a playmat infront of the tv. She sat Jenna down and turn the tv on to Teletubies.

Jenna just sat on the mat while Karen sat on the couch and went on her iPad. Jenna started to crawl away to the door, hoping to get out of this crazy place, but Karen spotted her diapered ass wiggling as she crawled, Karen lift Jenna up and sat her on her lap, 'Look Jenna!' she pointed to the tv as Jenna squirmed, Jenna had no choice but to watch the infantile show. once the show had finished Karen carried Jenna back to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. 'Ok Jenna, Billie Piper is taking her children to the park, So we're going to meet her there' she said as she pulled out a pink adult baby sundress, with thrills and poka dots, and bonnet. Karen pull the sundress over her head, Jenna is disappointed as the dress only reach to the top of her diaper as Karen tied the bonnet on her head. Karen wore a shirt with jacket and a short skirt that show off her long legs. She put Jenna in a adult stroller, and gave Jenna the doll but Jenna threw it away in frustration, so Karen just put it in her bag as she push Jenna out of the apartment.

Jenna was going red as Karen push her through the park, she try to get out but Karen just put a paci in her mouth as they saw Billie Piper at the park bench. Billie was wearing her red sundress as she came over with her kids, Winston and Eugene in her arms, walk to Jenna and started cooing the adult baby. 'Look mummy! The baby is looking at us!' Said Winston as he tickle Jenna's chin, Jenna slap his hand away as he asked Karen 'can we take her to the playground?'

Karen smiled 'of course, Jenna would love it' but Jenna shook her head, all she wants is to go back to being an adult but Karen unbuckled her and stood her up. Winston grab her hand as he lead Jenna to the playground. Jenna find it hard to walk as the diaper is spreading her legs, making her waddle to the playground as she fell on her ass and watch Winston play on the slide. Karen and Billie sat at the park bench talking while Jenna was crawling to the sandbox, 'might as well pass the time' she said as she sat in it and started making sand castles.

Billie was breast feeding Eugene while Karen show her the doll. 'Wow it's so pretty' said Billie as she started putting Eugene back in his stroller. 'I know but Jenna seems to be scared by it' said Karen as she look at the doll, with its flower in its hair and white sundress, 'she'll get used to it, soon she will never let go of it' said Billie as she watch Winston making sand castles with Jenna.

Jenna couldn't deny that this is fun, as she build a pretty castle, Winston pulled back her diaper as he covered his nose, 'mummy! Jenna went poopy!' Jenna went red as Billie walk towards her and lift her up, 'did the baby made a stinky? Well we better change that nasty diaper' she carried Jenna to the park bench where Karen was getting the changing supplies out. Jenna was laid on the mat as Billie started removing her diaper and wiping her ass. Jenna figured she could get used to this, but she needs to find a way out of this. Billie lift her legs up as she powdered Jenna's privates, Jenna remembered last week that Billie had trouble changing her own diaper that either Karen or herself had to change her. Billie taped the new diaper on Jenna as Karen lift her up and put her on her lap.

Winston played on the playground while Billie made funny faces to make Jenna laugh, but Jenna is unamused as Karen bounce her on her knee. Billie pick up the doll and try to get Jenna to play with it. 'See, it has a string so it could talk' said Billie as she pulled it. 'I love my babies' it said as Jenna hit it out of Billie's hand. Karen put Jenna in the stroller and put the doll in her bag as they are about to leave.

'Well it's getting late, I better get Jenna in her crib for bendy bys' she said,

'Ok, I better get my kids to bed too' they both said goodbye as Karen push Jenna back to the apartment.

Once inside Jenna was striped of her dress and bonnet, leaving her naked as Karen took her diaper off, she lift the naked girl up and took her to the bathroom for a bath. Jenna was placed in the tub as Karen fill the water up to her thighs. Jenna played with the bath toys as Karen washed her. Around the breasts, hair and her privates and bum, Karen drained the water, grab a towel and dried Jenna, she carried her to the bedroom where Jenna was laid on the bed, Karen lift her legs up as she slid a diaper under her and tape it around her waist. 'Now it's time for nappy boo' said Karen as she put Jenna in the crib, tucked her in, turn the bed light on and left the room. Jenna suck on a Pasi as she hug her bear, soon enough she fell asleep.

Jenna woke up in the middle of the night, she was hoping she was back in her home but she's still in the crib, when she got on her knees she looked towards Karen sleeping on the bed and gasped.

The doll was taking Karens nightgown off, including her bra and panties, Jenna saw it lift Karens legs up and slid an adult diaper under her. Jenna got up and climb over the rails, it's gonna make Karen a baby! She though as she fell on her own diapered ass, the doll tape the diaper around Karens waist as she was happily dreaming, no doubt dreaming of being a baby though Jenna as she jump on the bed as she grab the doll and shook it.

'Change me back you stupid toy!' Yelled Jenna as the struggle woke Karen awake as she turn her lamp on. Jenna froze as Karen look at her, then at her diaper as she got angry.

'Jenna did you put a diaper on mummy?'

Jenna froze with fear, right now she feels like a little girl who made her mummy angry, Jenna spoke in a quiet voice 'it was Betsy' Karen grab Jenna and lay her over her lap as Jenna felt her diaper ripping off.

WHAP!

Jenna cried out as Karen's hand smack her bum

WHAP! Jenna started to cry as her spanking continues

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Jenna started to cry like a baby, her ass going bright red. After an hour, Karen lay her on the bed as she put a new diaper on Jenna and put her in the crib.

Jenna suck her thumb as she watch Karen taking her diaper off and putting pink panties on and a night dress. Then she turn the light off and went back into bed. Jenna cried herself to sleep.

Jenna woke up with a nasty smell coming from her diaper. 'Oh no I went poopy' she said as she sat up, she could hear kids from the living room as she notice she is in a different room, a nursery to be exact. The door open and Jenna thought it was Karen coming to spank her again.

But instead it was Billie Piper carrying an adult baby Karen Gillan.

Chapter 3

Jenna watch with her jaw open as Billie carried Karen to a change table. Karen was completely nude, except for that big messy diaper. Billie wore a white top and black jeans as she laid Karen down as she remove the diaper.

'Baby made a big stinky, didn't she?' Cooed Billie as Karen giggled. Jenna looked around the nursery as she notice it had pink walls, 'this must be a girls nursery' she said as she saw two adult cribs, with Their names in bright pink letters on the front. As Billie was wiping Karen's ass, Jenna spot the doll in Karen's crib. That thing must've change our reality! She thought as Billie tape a new clean diaper on Karen.

'All nice and clean' she pronounced as she put Karen on the ground. Jenna watch as Karen started babbling as she crawled out of the nursery, wagging her big diapered behind. Jenna touched her dirty behind as she remembered yesterday that Karen was her mother, feeding her, changing her and even spanking her! Now she is reduced to a baby, and mentally by the looks of it. Billie lift Jenna up and gagged when she smell her. 'Oh! I guess you need a change too huh?' She place Jenna on the table and started changing her diaper.

As Billie wipe Jenna's ass, Jenna was looking at the doll, maybe she could force it to change them back. Billie slid the diaper under her and tape it up. 'Me want the dollie' said Jenna as she point to the doll, but Billie lift her up and tickle her tummy,

'Sorry Jenna that's Karen doll, you got your teddy bear' she grab the teddy bear as she playfully shook it in front of Jenna. Jenna held it as Billie took her out of the room.

Jenna saw Karen in the big playpen, playing toys with Eugene as Winston watch his cartoons on the TV. Karen was laughing as the adult baby played with the normal baby. Jenna finds it weird that no one seem to notice two grown women suddenly acting like babies, especially with their breast just hanging out for all to see. Jenna was put into a adult high chair as Billie tied a bib on her. As Billie went to the cupboard to get baby food, her husband Lawrence walked behind and started kissing her.

'Lawrence! Not in front of the baby' said Billie smiling as she push him away

Lawrence chuckled as he kiss her some more, 'I got to go, we're filming this movie all day'

'Well I'll drop the kids at the daycare after I feed Jenna' said Billie as she grab the baby food and sat in front of Jenna. Lawrence pinch Jenna's cheek as he cooed to her 'and how is the cute baby today?'

'Dollie bad! Dollie bad!' Said Jenna but it was not use, her adult speech is gone. Billie started putting the baby in Jenna's mouth, Jenna gaged and shallow as Lawrence kiss Billie goodbye and left the house.

'Here comes the airplane' said Billie in a sing song voice as she fed Jenna more of the baby food. Jenna continued to eat for the next few minutes. Bille wiped Jenna's mouth and took her bib off as she took her from the high chair. Billie put Jenna on her lap as she started pulling her up shirt to reveal her breast. Jenna shook her head but Billie grab her head to bring her to the boob. Then Jenna had an urge to started sucking on it. She latch on to the boob and started drinking.

Jenna drink greedily as if the milk was the best thing she ever tasted! 'My your such a thirsty baby' said Billie as she pat the back of Jenna's diaper as Jenna continue to drink. The milk swimming through Jenna's throat into her belly, why haven't I drink breast milk before? Thought Jenna as she put both hands on the boob. Billie had to force her off when she pull down her shirt, lay Jenna over her shoulder and pat her back.

BUUUUUURRRRRRP!!!! Jenna started drooling on the shirt as Billie put her in the playpen with Karen and Eugene. Winston looked over at the playpen and started cooeing Jenna. 'Ok Winston watch the babies while I have to get dressed' said Billie as she walked to her bedroom. Wins ton went back to watching TV as Jenna looked over the rails.

'Winston. Winston!' She yelled as Winston came to her,

'Yes Jenna?' He said

'Dollie bad, me big girl, no baby! Dollie bad!' She try to say but it was no use, Winston just thought she wants her teddy bear as he gave her the bear and went back to the couch. Jenna sat down, what is she going to do? Karen tapped her shoulder as Jenna turn her head to her big grinning face. 'Wanna pway dollies?' She said in her baby voice as she held Betsy the doll up. Jenna looked at the doll as she put on her best smile,

'Ok but I'll be dollie and you be teddy' she said as she gave Karen her bear. Karen just shook her head as she threw the bear away. 'No! I'm dollie!' She said but Jenna just grab the doll but Karen won't let go. 'Mine dollie! Mine dollie!' Scream Karen but Jenna continue to struggle, then Jenna push Karen away. Karen fell on her back and started to cry. Jenna stood up on wobbly legs, good I can still walk and run! She thought as Winston heard Karen crying, Jenna climb over the playpen and started running. Billies ran out of her room in her red sundress to see Jenna with the doll running into the girls nursery.

Jenna could hear Karen's wails as she lock the door. She lay her back to the door as she sat on her diapered ass. She look at the doll in her hands, 'Change us back you bad doll!' She yelled. Billie started banging the door.

'Jenna! You open this door right now!' She screamed, Jenna felt fear as she reliased Billie started unlocking the door, Jenna quickly crawled under her crib as she held the doll. 'Please change me back! Me wanna be big girl again!' But the doll didn't replied.

Billies slammed the door open, carrying Karen in one arm and Eugene in the other. Both babies are crying in their mothers shoulders as Billie saw Jenna laying under the cot. Her diapered ass and long legs couldn't fit under it. Billie put Karen and Eugene down as she drag Jenna out from under the cot. Jenna started to cry as Billie grab the doll from her, 'Notty baby! You don't pick on your sister!'

Jenna started to wail 'I....I'm sowwy! Me wanna be big girl again' she cried as Billie manage to calm Karen down by giving her the doll. 'You don't take your siblings toys!' Said Billie angrily, she pick the babies up, and left the nursery. Jenna cried next to her crib as Billie put Karen and Eugene back in the playpen.

'JENNA! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!' Screamed Billie.

Jenna sniffed as she got up and waddle out.

Winston was calming Karen and Eugene down as the babies was sucking on pasi's and Winston shook the doll infront of them.

'Over here Jenna!' Said Billie as she stood at her bedroom door. Jenna notice she was holding a hair brush. Jenna quickly try to ran away but Billie grab her and carried the squirming Jenna inside the bedroom. Billies close the door as she sat on the bed and lay Jenna over her lap. Jenna started to cry 'please no!' Her ass was still red from Karen's spanking, she don't think a hair brush will make it better.

Billie rip the diaper off Jenna as she held the back of the brush up. 'You've been a notty baby Jenna'

WHACK!

Jenna started to cry as the back of the brush went smacking against her bottom. Jenna try to get off but Billie held her down as she continues to spank her. Jenna started to cry with each smack as tears and snot began running down her face. Winston Karen and Eugene could hear Jenna's screams as Karen started to feel better. The spanking continues until Billie put the brush away and put Jenna on the floor. 'Now you are going to crawl out and apologised to your sister!' Said Billie in a stern voice. Jenna just nodded as she crawled naked out to the living room to the play pen.

Karen Winston and Eugene watch as Jenna crawl to them. She sat on her red hot ass and sniffed, 'I'm sowwy Karen' she said, then Billie stood her up and made her stand in the corner. Jenna stood in the corner, feeling her ass sting with every touch. Billie then carried Eugene and Karen to the car. Winston sat in the front while Billie put Karen in a adult car seat and Eugene in his baby car seat. She then went inside and grab Jenna, she plut a diaper on her as she carried her to the other adult car seat next to Karen. Karen was giggling at Jenna while Billie buckled her in and got in the drivers seat.

'Tehehe you bad baby' said Karen hugging her doll. Jenna cover her eyes as she cried. Billies put a pasi in her mouth as she drove the car to the daycare.

As Jenna suck on her paso she look at the doll in Karen's arms, Betsy was smiling at her.

Chapter 4

They arrived at a daycare. Billie pulled out an adult two seated pram and put Jenna and Karen in it. She carried Eugene as Winston followed them inside the daycare.

A cheerful teen was at the reception desk as she squealed when she saw Bilie's kids. 'Hi! Welcome!' She said

'I like to drop my kids here, I heard this is the best daycare in the city' said Billie

'Of course, we take care of any children age 1-5' the teen said, she bend down to look at Jenna and Karen, 'hi there!' She'd tickle their bellies, Karen started laughing as Jenna was still sad. 'Whats wrong with this one?' Said the teen pinching Jenna's cheek.

'She's been punished for picking on her sister' said Billie

'Well we can't have that here, so promise you're gonna be a good girl today?' Asked the teen to Jenna.

Jenna nodded as the teen push the pram away with Billie following. They entered the playroom as Jenna could see lots of little kids playing. It even had drawing tables and dollhouses, even a change room for diaper changes. The teen, Sandy her name is, took Karen and her out and put on the ground, along with Eugene, Winston went to a big kid playroom as this room is for babies. Jenna realised that only Her and Karen are the adults in this baby. Billie kissed them goodbye as she left the room. Karen started to crawl to the dollhouses with the other baby girls. Jenna figured she could get the doll off her, but then what? how is she going to make it change them back? Jenna got stood up and waddle to the door, she's not going to figured out how to change back by staying here. She tried to open it but it was child locked. She fell on her diapered butt as she began crawling to the drawing table.

Jenna sat crossed leg as she began colouring the pictures, she keeps going out of the lines but Jenna can't help it. She is becoming more baby like the longer she stays like this. She coloured for a few mins when a teenager, named Mary, pulled back her diaper. 'Someone needs a change!' she pronounced as she pick Jenna up and carried her to the change room.

She laid Jenna on the table as she lift her legs up and remove her diaper. Jenna watch through her long legs as Mary wipes her ass. Maybe she could help her! She got to notice my boobs! thought Jenna as she started grabbing her breasts and shaking them for Mary, but Mary just ignored it as she powder Jenna and slid a diaper under her. Jenna got frustrated as she rub her boobs harder, getting turned on abit, but Mary tape the diaper around her and carried Jenna back to the playroom.

Jenna sat crossed leg and crossed arm on the ground as she watch Karen playing with that stupid doll. Jenna then got an idea, she could destroy the doll, Maybe if it's destroyed, things will go back to normal! she thought but then again, she will stay a baby till she's re-train. Well at least the doll will be gone. Karen laughed as hug the doll, then Sandy open the back door and all the babies started waddling and crawling out.

Jenna followed Karen as she started climbing the slide, Jenna stood next to the slide as Karen came sliding down, spreading her arms and legs as the infant adult slid down, her doll in her hand. When she reach the bottom Jenna grab the doll. Karen landed on her ass as she watch Jenna run with her doll into a tree house. 'WAAAAAAAAA!' wailed Karen as Sandy picked her up, 'what's wrong Karen?'

'Jenna took dollie!' wailed Karen as she cried into the teen's shoulder.

Jenna sat in the tree house, banging the doll hoping it would break. but it wouldn't break, not even a scratch. Jenna got angry and threw it out of the window where it landed on the pavement. As Jenna look out the doll just laid there. Jenna groaned a was was about go down when she saw Sandy standing there, Karen hugging her doll while sitting on the ground.

'Naughty Jenna! You promised to be good!' she picked Jenna up as she carried her inside. She put Jenna in the corner and make her face it. 'Now I'm going to call your mummy, you are in alot of trouble little missy' she said as she left Jenna alone.

Jenna started to cry, what will Billie do to her now? She clutched her diapered ass, feeling it sting from her last spanking. She will problaly used a paddle this time! thought Jenna as fear welled inside her. She started sobbing as she sat, thinking about her punishment when she gets home.

It's the end of the day when the parents came to pick their kids up. Billie put Karen, Eugune and Winston in the car as she went to pick Jenna up. 'When we get home, you are sure going to get a spanking!' said Billie, Jenna sobbed as she was put in her car seat. Karen was still upset with her as she played with Betsy.

Once they were home, Karen Eugene and Winston sat in front of the TV as they watch Barney the Dinosaur. Jenna was carried to Billie's room where she stood as Billie closed the door and sat on the bed.

'Ok Jenna, lay on mummy's lap' said Billie as she grab a paddle. Jenna wanted to run but it'll just make it worse, she lay on Billie's lap as her diaper was taken off.

'I told you'

WHAP!

'Not to pick'

WHAP!

'On your sister!'

WHAP WHAP WHAP!!!!

Jenna wailed as her ass became beet root red, she could never sit down again! Billie continued whacking her ass with the paddle. Once the spanking stop, Billie lay Jenna on her belly on the bed. As Jenna cried I to the bed Billie grab some cream as she began rubbing it on Jenna's sore red ass.

'This is what you get if you mis-behave' said Billie as she rub the cream. Jenna just continued crying as Billie flip her over and slid the diaper under her. As the diaper was snug around Jenna's waist Billie lift her up and carried her to the girls nursery where she was put in the crib. 'Just be a good baby for mummy' said Billie put the pasi in her mouth and kiss Jenna on the forehead. She turn the light off and went out.

Jenna suckled as she hears Billie on the phone,'you gonna be away for a few days? That's ok I can handle four kids on my own, you have fun now, love you bye' Jenna lay in her crib as she started to get drowsy. She then fell asleep.

Jenna woke up in the middle of the night, she wanted to have milk, she got on her knees as she notice Karen sleeping in the crib on the other side of the room. She spot the baby monitor as she went towards it.

'Baba!' Said Jenna 'me want baba!' But she couldn't hear Billie coming. Jenna decide to climb out of the crib and waddle out. She went to the living when she hears some noise.

'No this is wrong' said Billie

Jenna tip toed towards the couch where she spotted Billie laying on the ground with her head on a girl's lap. The girl was wearing a white sundress with a flower in her hair. Jenna covered her mouth as she hid behind the couch. Betsy has become human!

'It's ok' said Betsy as she stroke Billie's hair, but Billie shook her head like its a bad dream.

'I'm the mummy, I take care of my babies' said Billie, but Betsy started putting the nipple of a baby bottle to her lips. Billie started drinking the milk. 'Yes but who will take care of you?' Said Betsy as Billie drank. Jenna peered around as she notice Billie was wearing a white vest and gasped when she saw the big diaper around her waist. Jenna had to help her but a part of her wanted Billie to be treated this way. No! She thought, this is my only chance to get rid of the doll! She quietly crawled around so she could grab her but Betsy heard the crinkling of her diaper. Jenna froze as Betsy smiled at her, Billie stop drinking and spotted her baby. 'Jenna! What are you doing out of your crib?' She started to get up, the diaper spreading her legs as she stood. 'This is wrong! I want you out of my house!' She screamed at Betsy but Betsy stood up,

'How dare you speak to me like that!' She yelled, Billie looked scared as Betsy grab her wrist and sat on the couch as Billie fell on her lap.

'What are you doing?' Said Billie as Betsy patted the spot next to her, 'come Jenna, sit next to mummy'

Jenna got up and sat next to Betsy, Billie was struggling to get off but Betsy kept her on her lap. Jenna remembered the same situation with her on Billie's lap and smiled when Betsy grab a paddle out.

Billie looked at the paddle and shrieked 'what are you doing with that?!'

'Giving you your punishment, you don't stank you sister' said Betsy as she put her hand on Billie's ass.

'Shes my baby not my sister' sobbed Billie 'please don't!' But Betsy ripped her diaper off, leaving Billie's bare ass for all to see. Jenna couldn't help but smile.

Billie continued to struggle but Betsy grab the paddle.

WHAP!

Billie cried out as there's now a red mark on her gorgeous ass.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Billie started to cry, 'please stop! I'll be good! I'll be good!' But her spanking continues. Jenna giggled as she watch her former mother reduced to the same position she was in. Once the spanking stop Billie was crying like a baby. Betsy laid her on the couch as she started rubbing cream on her ass. Billies cringed as her butt stings with every touch. She was flip over and placed in a new diaper.

'There, see? Now you know how Jenna felt' said Betsy as she put Jenna and Billie on each knee. Billie was still crying, Jenna just smiled, Betsy pulled down her top to reveal her big breasts. Billie shook her head, but Betsy guide her to the nipple as Billie started sucking on the boob. Jenna drank the other boob as Betsy nursed the two adult women. Betsy then spotted Karen Gillan waddling in. 'Karen! Come to mama!' Karen smiled as she sat next to Betsy and hug her.

'Dollie!' She said happily as Betsy patted her back. Jenna stop sucking as she rest her head on Betsy. Soon Billie stop to and fell asleep. Betsy the pat their backs as each out let out a burp. Betsy put Billie in a new crib in the girls nursery, then Karen back in her crib. As she pick Jenna up she felt a stab in her back.

Betsy turned to find Jenna lodge a knife in her back. Jenna look at Betsy with a grin as Betsy instantly turn back into a doll. Jenna fell on her ass as she grab the doll and threw it in the bin. Then she lit a match and set it on fire. Jenna stood and watch the doll burn. Once it reduced to ash, Jenna lay on the couch and fell asleep.

Jenna woke up on the couch. She sat up and saw she was wearing her adult clothes, and she was back n her apartment

'Yes I'm back!' She squealed but then she look under her dress to see her black panties. 'I am an adult again!' She went yo the fridge as she started eating leftover grown up food when she heard noises coming from a room. She walked quietly as she touch the door. She gulped as she open it.

And there was a huge crib in a nursery. She sees Karen Gillan and Billie Piper crawling around wearing nothing but diapers. Jenna groaned as Billie started to shit in her diaper.

'Oh well' she shrugged as she grab a fresh diaper and went to give Billie Piper a diaper change.

The End