LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Not to worry sweetie)

Katie asks her mummy if she needs a hand getting dressed

"What a good little boy I have and thank you for dressing a little more smarter sweetie, I know you prefer your gothic clothes so I know this is a big effort mommy would of been so proud" Josh pulls him in closely snuggling and kissing his cheek and forehead

Not to worry you posted now and that's the main thing)

Josh "You are a very good boy sweetie and I do not want to change who you are ever, I am glad you know that sometimes we all compromise even if we don't want to. I just hope you know how much daddy loves you sweetie?" Josh continues to give affection to Tyler to help him feel special.

Katie "Mummy should I go downstairs or do you need me to help you getting ready?"

Katie asks her mummy what she needs help with and offers assistance

"I knew what you meant sweetie and I know you always do your best that is why I can accept you for who you are my sweetie pie prince. It did not sound rude sweetie and daddy loves this new closer bond we have" Josh explains cuddling Tyler hoping he is feeling like a special toddler he now is.

(Yes Sorry I did thank you)

Katie nods and then carefully removes her mummies earrings out before helping take her bangles off, Katie puts the bangles and the earrings down and picks out a smart outfit like the one she was wearing yesterday and her nice heal shoes. "How about these mummy?"

Josh smiles proudly while cuddling "How can I be anything other to such a great little boy, daddy is lucky to have you sweetie"

Katie helps to carefully put the earrings back in to her mummies ears then helps her put the bangles on her wrists, she then cuddles and kisses her mummy

Josh smiles cuddles "Awww sweetie you are such a lovely boy"

Tyler had all but forgotten what it's like to bounce on his daddy's knees, but worries he might be too heavy; he looks at Josh with a concerned expression.

Katie leads the way downstairs still holding her mummies hand

Josh stops bouncing Tyler and snuggles him closely "What's wrong sweetie you used to love bouncing on daddies knees until you was 6 years old, if your worried about being too heavy then your not as remember daddy is big and strong like you will be when your all grown up"