LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i have a small bladder size. should i wear diapers 24/7?

Okay. first of all i never wanted to be incontinent. My problem is that i have a small bladder - i always had - capacity and if i can't use the bathroom at least 1 time in an hour i feel pain in my bladder. I used to drink 0.5 Liter mineral water on a day but that caused me kidney stones and i NEVER want to feel that pain again.... so, i decided to follow my doctor's advice and started drinking 3 L water on a day.... but now i have the same problem what i used to have as a child... i can't get away from toilets for longer time... i used to have very embarassing accidents as a kid and today i almost had a new one.

My wife deals with this same issue and thus far refuses protection. You need to ask yourself which is easier for you, being eternally bathroom conscious or dealing with diapers.

Alternatively you can do bladder training exercises to train your bladder and stretch it over time. Speak to a urologist and see if they can give some guidance.

We here are more likely to advise diapers, but explore the alternatives first for your health both mentally and physically.

Spargano

It sounds like you're not completely against wearing diapers, but more concerned with the impact they would have on you. There are a lot of people around here that have fought hard not to become diaper dependent. Some are ok with that like spargano said, and others who gave in to them have found their are much happier now (just ask bettypooh).

Personally I'd say try wearing them 24/7 for a month or two and see if it might be something for you to go to permanently. Take in consideration that it would be a change in you lifestyle though, and also realize that diapers are not cheap. Needing to wear diapers all the time will mean they will become an important and big cost that you absolutely will need to prioritize.

25/7 is the last thing I would advise, especially if you enjoy it. You would be shocked to learn how fast, and what happens whne it goes from a choice to a chore. It is often the case that the biggest problems come, not from being unwilling to take "no" for an answer, but what happens when you have to take "yes"

I don't think it has to be 24/7 or nothing, but more a case of wear when you need to, if you went with pullups for when you are not going to be able to get to the toilet constantly then that would be a way of controlling any mishaps and training the bladder at the same time, by holding it as long as you can then using the toilet if there is one handy, and if you don't make it then no tale tale wet patches and no embarrassment, and a lot less stress.

Maly.

• Like 1

I don't think it has to be 24/7 or nothing, but more a case of wear when you need to, if you went with pullups for when you are not going to be able to get to the toilet constantly then that would be a way of controlling any mishaps and training the bladder at the same time, by holding it as long as you can then using the toilet if there is one handy, and if you don't make it then no tale tale wet patches and no embarrassment, and a lot less stress.

Maly.

Chris, I was thinking more of just wearing diapers 24/7. You don't have to actually use them all the time though. Simply having to wear nothing but diapers is a major adjustment in it's self.

thank you for answering. Sparhano. they were urulogists... i will give a try to the training...

Babybrian. We have social insurance here. so, its not too expensive. a monthly amount of diapers would cost about 25 USD.... of course without social insurance it would be very expensive... Btw i have already tried wearing 24/7 for 2 weeks and i stopped cause i started to feel sick. i enjoyed it so much and i enjoy my ABDL liferstyle... but then i thought about myself and i felt that im a sick.... i think i accepted my AB side but somehow when i was out in public and saw real kids and toddlers playing in the sand i felt its not okay for me to wear diapers... cause im not a kid anymore... :( - if i was i would start wearing them again in a heart beat...-

If you did not have a urological problem I would say, this feeling of "being sick" is something all of us go through and eventually come to accept as the desires do not ever fully leave.

But the mentality that diapers are only for babies is not only wrong, but hurtful for those who wear out of genuine need. A great many people do wear our of need and they are neither very young or very young.

Life just dealt them a difficult hand of cards and they deal with it as best they can.

For you, you need to look at diapers as two things. 1. A tool for coping with urinary incontinence and 2. A part of your adult baby persona when you play. There are several incontinent folks who became abdl to cope with the fact that they have to wear diapers, but that doesn't make them sick for wearing.

I have to disagree with a previous poster regarding surgery. That should be a last resort after everything else has failed, and even then weighed out as to whether it will fix it entirely.

In addition to going to a urologist I would recommend seeing a psychologist. Talking to one might help you find acceptance of who you are and also help you view diapers not as a fetish object but as a tool to help you. Christine is right in that this may kill your love and fascination with diapers, but you have a condition that needs to be treated.

We are all pulling for you :)

Spargano

this reminds me of a case I saw on discovery channels beyond tomorrow, a girl with spina bifida was incontinent because her condition also resulted in her bladder forming wrong, been in diapers her whole life and obviously during school was made fun of, but a researcher by the name of dr antony atala did something that changed all that, using technology at his disposal he took her cells and and grew her a new urinary bladder, trained it up and it was put in place of the other one(obviously disposing of the old one), end result was no more diapers.

I see a lot of my own life here :mellow: It is certainly no fun being 'tied to a bathroom' because you can't hold your pee reliably, and with me that reliability was always questionable at best till my mid-20s :( Now I'm wearing 24/7, partly to keep dry publicly and partly because I want to. So if all you need is a little protection, try pads or a pull-up style diaper and continue to use the toilet as best you can manage to make them last until you can conveniently change. If you want to wear 24/7 or wear better diapers then that option is there for you. There are a lot of good and bad points about being dipared 24/7 so perhaps you can try it for a while to see how it works for you if you want to. You will find out whether it is really what you want within a couple months :)

You have gotten a lot if good opinions here,All i can add is that i have been Incontinent for nearly 20 years at first i had to cath and did not need diapers and when i then needed to cath and wear diapers i was lost back then there was no internet and i still worked and drove and lived but had to find some ABDL's to teach me about wearing and not feeling like i was doing something wrong or the myriad of emotional reactions we as humans endure,i am disabled now in a power chair

I have a small bladder (6 oz) and spasims due to MS. I started night wetting when I was 25 and I'm now 67. Wear diapers all the time. If you feel you need them to lead a more normal life then do what you need to do. It's a personal choice.