LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Our Fetish

This may seem like a stupid question to some of you but I as do most of the people who visit this area of DD am attracted to a member of the opposite sex wetting herself(no diaper) almost as must as seeing her wearing/wetting a diaper. My question is, is this still considered a part of my diaper fetish, or do I have too separate fetishes?

Thanks to all who answer.

i think its part of the same fetish i know if i had a gf or mommmy i would want her to wet herself and put on a diaper and even wet her diaper but as for diapers for me as long as mommy says or if we talk about ground rules and a safety word for when i wanna grow up acting like an adult but my opinion is like an :censored: hole and every one has them

• 3 years later...

I can certainly understand why watersports would be considered a sub-genre to diaper play, or vice versa. By my way of thinking, they go hand-in-hand like peanut butter and jelly or hamburgers and french fries! I particularly enjoyed reading Diaper Royalty's post, as I found it honest and very touching as well as highly arousing! His post also further affirms my belief that one's sexual identity and preferences are formed at a very young age. This was certainly true in my case. Although I had peed on myself in the bathtub frequently and routinely wet my bed for enjoyment, it wasn't until I was 12 years old that I realized I had a serious kink. I began to experiment with drinking my own urine. I would urinate in my underwear. immediately afterward, I'd remove my sopping briefs and chew on them, sucking out and drinking the urine as I masturbated! Around the same period, I was playing alone in the woods when a group of boys about my age accosted me. One of them crassly demanded that I suck him. That instant, I felt an odd mixture of shame and embarrassment coupled with an even more strange and exciting sensation of sexual arousal! "Okay" I blurted.. Without hesitating, he unfastened his britches and exposed himself. I tingled from head to toe and went down on my knees, and took him into my mouth and sucked. Within a few seconds, I was pleasantly startled by his brief flow of urine, which I relished the flavor of and swallowed. He started to pull out, but I lip-locked him and sucked fervently, hoping to send a clear message that I wanted more! He got it, as within a few seconds later he released a torrent of pee! As I tasted and gulped it down, I felt his body begin to shake like jelly. He was laughing hysterically as he said to his onlooking friends "I'm pissing!" When he finished his business and pulled out, I got up and ran away as fast as I could as the boys laughed. As weird as it might seem, I regard that event as perhaps the most sexually exciting encounter of my life! It has been over 40 years since that encounter, and I still think about it often and achieve mighty orgasms as I recall the event!

As far as diapers are concerned, I have worn them on occasion, and love the way they feel; especially so when they're sopping! Furthermore, because I have a rather small tush, I like that diapers make me appear to have a bigger rounder one!

'This may seem like a stupid question to some of you but I as do most of the people who visit this area of DD am attracted to a member of the opposite sex wetting herself(no diaper) almost as must as seeing her wearing/wetting a diaper. My question is, is this still considered a part of my diaper fetish, or do I have too separate fetishes?'
  • 4 years later...