LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secret Public Wetting

spoonchicken

Something I get the most insanely arousing thrill from is....wetting myself in a public place with a high risk of being seen (either during or after). The thrill comes from "getting away with it without being seen by anyone". It really is a serious adrenaline rush for me. An additional thrill comes from actually being seen, either during or after! I've been known to drive downtowm, park, get out & walk around the block, wet myself, and then walk back to the vehicle deliberately walking by people on the sidewalk. The head rush is already intense, but when I walk past someone wearing wet pants and I know they see that I'm wet, the adrenaline spikes!....So, is it just me, or does anyone else enjoy similar activities?

• Like 1

I recite "Murphy's Law" every time I'm tempted to wear a diaper away from home. Remember that if anything can go wrong, it will. So unless being extremely mortified in public turns you on, keep that in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

i have done this a few times, usually just before my train stop or bus stop and i have to walk home with it. once at a mall and i know i was seen by alot of people, the shame was such a turn on. but that one was an actual accadent, thought i hd a diaper on.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recite "Murphy's Law" every time I'm tempted to wear a diaper away from home. Remember that if anything can go wrong, it will. So unless being extremely mortified in public turns you on, keep that in mind.

Very true. Once my wife and I were out doing some shopping. I was wearing a girls pull up with a giant pink butterfly on it. We ended up at a strip club with my best friend. It was pretty fun getting a lap dance while diapered while my wife and the stripper made out.

• 3 months later...

I've never been much for wetting my actual pants, but before I discovered diaper play and realized what I really wanted, I found Patches Place watersports story archive. (Incidentally I found "Wet Story" there and my diaper interests were cemented forever lol.)

• 2 years later...
On 05 February 2015 at 2:01 PM, Creepymouse said:

...My favorite for a long time was a series about a whole cheer team that loved to wet. Ever since, I've loved the idea of a sexy girl wetting herself effortlessly...

It looks like the original text of this post has disappeared, along with the text in the post it referenced.

Edited by Paulypeeps
I think something might have been deleted from this post!
  • 1 month later...

I love wetting myself in busy public places, it is a huge thrill! I will deliberately go to very busy places and wet myself as people walk by making it obvious what I am doing. It's great to feel the pee running all around my balls and down my legs and the fact people can see really turns me on....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...