LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nothing Going On In Europe?

Bert Malik

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps ABKingdom owns all of Europe? LOL :roflmao:

I believe this forum JUST opened up so that would make you the very first to post in the European Forum. You are in a place of honor!

It would be nice if the entire world would be active on this website. It's a small world, after all:

:groupwave::mf_swordfight::groupwave::bash::groupwave::argue::groupwave:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have come across French, German, Dutch and Norwegian sites, and there is a South African supplier.

There's quite and active UK scene - if you regard the UK as being in Europe.

Perhaps they prefer to surf in their own languages.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, also there seem to be quite som ABDLs here in Germany, I think that not many speak English well enough to join in such a large English speaking place.

This is my opinion but isn't necessarily the truth anyway.

• 1 month later...

Actually, there is a lot going on in Europe.

I think, the reason why it is not published in this community is, that most european AB/DL are mainly in their country specific communities where it is easier to meet people from their own area.

In Germany we have two large communities with more than 4000 members. (windelnet.net / wb-community.org)

We do regular weekend meetings (around 6-7 per year), and monthly munches in the big cities.

We also do international parties in Berlin twice a year (JAN+JUN). If you are interested, let me know.

Then I know from an active french community on Abkingdom. But I dont know any details, as my french is really poor.

In Skandinavia, there is Camp Bloja in Sweden which is managed by Dl-Boy.com.

I always wanted to go to London and visit ABC Club, which is a monthly regular meeting.

Isn't it a pity. There is so much going on everywhere in the world. But it is so difficult to find whats going on where.

Shouldn't there be a website, which lists all ABDL events worldwide. Would be great.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i lived in the Uk all my life and have recently moved to Spain, i am 24 Male and Bisexual DL, and i have looked through loads of forums and chats and not found many people from Europe but a few from UK who are either really weird or don't want to meet or chat much. just cant seem to win.

So anyone living in Spain Costa Del Sol who fancies meeting up or anyone coming to the Costa Del Sol for holiday and want to meet. Give me a shout.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im from Finland as well! I know there is quite a big scene in the UK. Ive met a few ppl there. There is also quite a few ABDL/ DLs in Finland, Sweden and Norway. The problem is that we need a site which is structured in a way that we trust to share more information about ourselves. A site which everyone wants to join and succesfully maps out our locations so that it is easier to find ppl in your own vacinity.

• 2 months later...

Hey im from Denmark looking for a mommy around age 20---28 im willing to travel to neibor contries or near such as sweeden, germany, England etc if intrested ask me for mail or facebook

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I am Dutch.

The Dutch fora have quite a view members it is just that it is usually easier to talk in your native language this might scare people away from posting on international forums.