LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best diaper I ever used !

• 1 month later...

Sorry but depends have three tapes per side. I saw in another post of yours that they are made by kimberlyClark. KimberlyClark makes different diapers in several countries some better than others but to say they are depends just because they are made by kimberlyClark is wrong. The diaper pictured looks better than the depends it's thicker.

Oh I don't know, to say they aren't depends without any proof, I mean I don't read Korean, so maybe the pack actually says Depends. And for them to market a diaper with two tapes isn't something to far fetched if the market there prefers that type of brief. And for them to make a better product over there is also the same as the previous, what the market wants is what the market gets. In the states, the companies here are all about discrete for the mobile user, and the thought of being changed at regular intervals for those bedridden, why make a better product and spend more money to manufacture and thus cost the consumer more for something they don't want or need? That and the regular public commonly refer to all diapers for adults as "Depends" even my doctor says it to me, and I am clearly not wearing "Depends" as Molicares, nor my Dry 24/7 shouldn't look anything like a depends to a medical professional. It's kind of like Kleenex, tissues are tissues :P