LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Handguns etc

We have had some discussions about this topic, but this is just to discuss the usefulness and accuracy of said weapons and nothing about what you have and the legality in your country

There is a rule in writing an action plot for pretty much any form of entertainment:

Bad Guys can't hit anything.

The rare occasions they do are to trigger other plot devices like the death of a character or an injury that sparks XYZ to happen.

I don't know if you've ever fired a fully automatic weapon, but they don't really fire in a straight line except for like the first 1 or 2 shots, then the rest of them are all over the place with you just trying to keep the gun level.

Many military and civillian studies have shown that full auto fire is a waste of missed shots unless the gun is mounted. Many issued weapons now have a three-shot-burst trigger setting, which if used correctly increases the probability of a hit. The old British Sten machine-gun tended to climb leftward when fired due to how it was held and those using it learned to aim low right so the firing path crossed the target during a burst; otherwise you'd never hit a thing :rolleyes: the "tommy gun" acts similarly as many submachine guns do, but less so. Most have poor sighting equipment. Carbines and rifles have better sights as their primary use is intended to be single-shot or 3R bursts where sighting becomes more important.

• Like 1

I'm quite rusty and out of the scene these days too, but I still make for a better-than-average opponent when the need arises. My aging eyes are now my main problem :( The lethality factor makes all the difference in the world, and only those who have experienced it will understand just how differently you act when your hide in on ther line. When your feet instantly and automatically hit the bottom of your butt so hard you get a nosebleed, and gravity is taking hours to get you on the ground from there, you might have experienced what it's like ;)

Why police cars have shotguns and not a long range weapon?

Pistols are way handier than shotgun for the job police is expected to do, with feks MP5 and similar guns in 2nd

Some forces now have both after the armored bank-robbing duo in California couldn't be stopped without rifles (which the Cops had to borrow from a gun store <_<. ) Shotguns are good enough for their purposes usually, and with slugs can be pretty accurate at reasonable ranges. And SWAT is just a call away with more stuff then anyone outside of the Military can imagine just waiting to be used :o

I saw a story the other day about "DARPA" designing a new 50 caliber sniper round for the Army. They call it a "smart" bullet. If it misses the target it will turn around and come back!

I own a taurus judge colt 45, 5 round revolver. I got it for intimidation and extreme deadlieness at short range. However, it is wildly inaccurate at anything over 15 yards. I doubt I could literally hit the side of a barn at 100 yards with it.

Automatic weapons are NOT meant to be accurate, they ARE meant to a load of firepower at the shooter's disposal. Where as something like a Beretta FS 9mm with iron sights is the weapon of choice for the US Secret Service and many law enforcement agencies as a side arm of choice along with Glocks. Automatic weapons are meant to be intimidating with shock and awe! A semi-automatic pistol is much more useful in a close quarter type of metro shoot out. Good knockdown and penetration power; so much so that the LA PD has banned their use due to penetration issues killing an suspect and penetrating building structures and wounding or killing innocents.

When asked about how he judged speed entering a corner, one motorcycle racer said "I keep going faster untill I see God, then I know I'm going as fast as I can". If you ain't seen that old geezer like this then you haven't lived life to it's fullest extent- and that reality may just be a very good thing B)

Bettypooh

:roflmao: haven't seen God yet, and hoping not to for quite a while! :thumbsup:

In fact I, do. I can unload all 5 rounds in about 5 seconds while hitting a 12-18" circle at 15 yards. Of course I was trained in the Marines, and practice with it once a month too. Still a hard gun to control though.

I personally am really sick of threads like this. They always blow up into huge arguments and never change anyone's mind about anything. When I visit fetish websites the absolute last thing I'm looking to do is talk about politics.

I personally am really sick of threads like this. They always blow up into huge arguments and never change anyone's mind about anything. When I visit fetish websites the absolute last thing I'm looking to do is talk about politics.

where in this thread is there a huge argument? did you read all the opening comments of the one who started this? this isnt about a political discussion, its someone legitimately asking for information and we are providing it

I'm quite rusty and out of the scene these days too, but I still make for a better-than-average opponent when the need arises. My aging eyes are now my main problem :( The lethality factor makes all the difference in the world, and only those who have experienced it will understand just how differently you act when your hide in on ther line. When your feet instantly and automatically hit the bottom of your butt so hard you get a nosebleed, and gravity is taking hours to get you on the ground from there, you might have experienced what it's like ;)

I have 5 shotguns, really like the Win 1300 Marine one (allow receiver and nickle plated), but the latest is the KSG, It holds 6 rds in each tube plus 1 in the chamber for a total of 13 rds. Can load 6 00 Buck in one tube and 6 slugs in the other. Plus it's very short but still has an 181/2" barrel.

got a pic?