LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fabarry( for me and Teresa )

babygoth

'Of all the things Mr. Schuester had to pick for the glee club to "become a better team " why camping! ' Rachel thought with a frown as she lay her sleeping bag out in her tent with she will be shearing with Quinn 'oh joy' she added in her mind as she lay her pillow over her blanket and diary she told Mr. Schuester at lest 10 better ideas that the club even agree that was better then camping but no he wouldn't listen so now she had to deal with the H.B.I.C for two days and two nights because also said she couldn't have a tent to her self. Rachel grown unhappily glad Quinn was waiting for Rachel to be done setting up her side and to get dress first as everyone was going swimming something she like once she made sure to hide what needed to be hidden Rachel got change in to her swim suite and left the tent in a tank top and shorts "your turn Quinn " she said and left to talk to Kurt who was just as mad and sad as her about all this since he had to shear with puck 'maybe I did get lucky having Quinn at lest she not as bad as puck ' she thought

Quinn was pissed, she hated camping, with all the insects and sleeping in tents and all. She also was not satisfied that she had to share a tent with Rachel, she liked the girl, but sometimes she was just too loud. After Rachel leaves the tent, she enters it to put on her swimming clothes. She thought it was dumb that she had to wait Rachel change her clothes, they were both girls! But the smaller girl had requested and she didn't want to argue with her.

Rachel was talking to Kurt who got her fully when they weren't fighting to sing a solo they were friends so when Kurt ask why she made Quinn wait so Rachel could change she simply said " look at Quinn and look at me I have to shear with her Kurt I don't need her making fun of me more I just want to get though the days " as she talk to him Kurt agreeing when she made the point how would he fill if puck saw all of him not knowing at the time her diary was peeking out from under her pillow

Rachel walking back to the tent after Mr. Schuester made go see what was taking Quinn so long "Quinn are you ready everyone wants to go swimming. Mr. Schuester made me come and get you after Santana made the comment if you didn't hurry up she would drag you out by your hair " Rachel said waiting out side

"You fell a sleep ! It's only one in the afternoon Quinn ! " Rachel said shock not know the real reason and believing the fake one Rachel let out a huff at Quinn laziness and added "well now your done with your nap we can all go and swim " Rachel said stamping off and told the rest Quinn was coming

"We where not ! Is it my fault Santana blames everything on me!" Rachel said then nodded agreeing about going to swim she link arms with Kurt and was off with the rest of down to the lake

Quinn just rolls her eyes and goes to find Brittany and Santana to complain about her 'tent partner'. She gets into the water with them and can't stop but stare at Rachel who is talking to Kurt far away from them.

Rachel wasn't going to go swimming she love it yes but not when her biggest bullies were in the water Rachel like living to much to let them drown her or something so she was talking to Kurt about Quinn since she wasn't swimming also she saw moaning about how lazy Quinn was and how she got the blame yet again for something she didn't even do

Somehow Quinn thinks Rachel look afraid of something, because of that she swims near her. "Rachel, aren't you going to get in the water with us?" She asks. "You wanted me to come here and you won't swim with me?"

"No thank you Quinn. I like to live another day then what ever you and Santana have plan so they can't fine my body " Rachel says after getting over the shock that was Quinn was being nice to her then pointed out " no I didn't the other did they just made me get you " she added a simple shrug at the end

"Come on, Rachel! I promise, I won't do a thing nor I will let her do!" She raises her hand for Rachel to take. "I thought you were the one calling me cause you were so annoyed by my delay!" Quinn really wanted to be in good terms with Rachel, cause if the girl wets tonight, she wants to be more comfortable with her rather than being afraid of her.

Rachel sigh and remove her tank top and shorts and got in the water Rachel was to easy to forgive someone she knew this but it did look like Quinn wanted to try so Rachel thought she could forgive Quinn if she willing to try and change " I was but everyone else was to scared to get you so sent me I will like to see our so call"brave" men at work when something happen when they can't even tell a girl to hurry up " Rachel says rolling her eyes at the end

Rachel froze when Quinn hug her but then soon frown Quinn laugh "it's not funny Quinn I fear if anything came into camp us girls would be fighting it off then the boys " Rachel said with a pout on her face she started to think how odd Quinn was acting since her face went red "are you alright Quinn you gone red " Rachel says showing her worry

"I wasn't I thought we will be fine since we have brave guys here with us not seeing them scared just to get you now made me think of them " Rachel whine pouting

When Quinn said it was almost getting dark Rachel eyes went wide with fear "what! It can't be " she said looking up at the sky

"Yet again they made me come and get you " Rachel points out

Rachel let out a soft almost unnoticeable whimper hearing that she hated the dark after her house was broken into so another reason she didn't want to go camping Rachel got out of the water fast and pick up her stuff and left with Kurt as to not walk back any later to not be under darkness at all when it came over at lest if she was at the main campsite the fire would be going by now so she would feel a little safer

"If anything happens I'll protect you then." Quinn says, the truth is that she always felt protective of the smaller girl and after reading her diary these feelings are kind of overwhelming to her.

"I kinda thought your be the first one to feed me to a bear up here " Rachel mumbles shyly while looking down but gave Quinn a quick hug for saying that

Rachel felt bad that she left but her fear got the best of her she couldn't help but knew Quinn was having fun with her friends while Rachel stay by the fire enjoying it's glow and warmth

"Glad to know I'm not first on the list " Rachel laugh smiling a little

Rachel was wearing what she wore before after drying off to change she smile when Quinn sat next to her still fining it odd that Quinn was being nice