LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My progress towards incontince.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this will help but, I became urinary incontinent several years ago due to a lifting accident but always leaked small amounts prior to that. I have the ability to "push" but no ability to "clinch" as it feels I do but nothing happens.. So over the years I've just no longer pushed anymore and things are always relaxed. But when you learn to always relax those muscles you also relax the other end. I'm sure you know what I mean. So what has happened over time is I've created bowel incontinence also. To slow that down as I realize when I have a BM happening I tighten up my butt cheeks but 99% of the time I've already started and at least some has made it out. That's ok until I relax my butt cheeks...and the rest of the movement takes place. So I have kind of given up on that & just let it all happen so I at least know where it will all end up. So it seems to me if you just practice staying fully relaxed at all times you will get to where you want to be in time but try & understand that there may be times you get that other end surprise or at least it's very possible. If that does happen then just let it as you don't want to stop relaxing those "pushing" muscles. That sort of tells me that one goes with the other & while that completely changes things in how you manage it let me assure you it's no big deal & very manageable & I no longer mind it. I just work around it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Isn't it simply that nicotine is a bladder irritant, just low it irritates the bowels and various mucous membranes? Hence my wondering if there's a way to inject an irritant into the bladder to create feeling of urgency. But it's just a thought.

• 5 months later...

Great to hear from you! I am glad you are diaper dependent! That alone feels like it legitimizes the journey and makes the next steps towards IC more fun.

A doctor would look at your OAB as real at this point in case you were to get it checked. Keep it up!

My issue with car trips, sleeping without having had enough water or trust in my diaper, uncomfortable situations, etc. - is that once the time comes that the pressure is released, I'm clamped down so tight I can't let go, or I'm uncomfortable enough I'm certain I'll flood and leak, leading to unconscious restraint. It doesn't happen often, but almost invariably it's after a long drive, or sitting through a meeting in an unfamiliar chair, whatever.

• 2 months later...

Just a minor update.

Although I seem to have plateaued as of now, no progress nor setbacks.

I still feel comfortable wearing 24/7, in fact my whole wardrobe is now oriented towards me being in diapers 24/7.

• 1 month later...

Just a minor update.

Although I seem to have plateaued as of now, no progress nor setbacks.

I still feel comfortable wearing 24/7, in fact my whole wardrobe is now oriented towards me being in diapers 24/7.

I think your perspective on bladder shrinkage has merit- I know it does shrink when it's not used and that unused muscles will weaken too. It's a hard task to do this since you're attempting to overcome a life-long habit and the social pressure to be a 'bladder-retentive' lemming along with the majority of society :P But if you keep at something long enough, you usually achieve that goal so rather than seek a timeframe, seek the goal without worrying about the time it takes ;) You've made great progress along the way so let that encourage you to keep going :thumbsup: "Breaks" from the path are more harmful than they might seem, for there is a very strong tendency for the mind and body to revert to what it has been doing and "taking a break" reinforces that tendency greatly, losing much progress and making it tougher to get back to where the 'break' started and continue from there. It's kind of like 'cheating' on a diet and it does a lot more harm than you'd think :( Sometimes life gives you no other option but when there's a will there's a way, so keep willing and you'll get there- you have the rest of your life to do that in so don't sweat the small stuff, just keep going :groupwave:

Inconito, that's an interesting approach for your night time wetting problem. Most people here seem to swear by drinking way more water so as to make them selves wet overnight. I can see how limiting your intake for now may help shrinking your bladder, and later make it more likely you will wet smaller amounts at night. Good luck with this approach, I hope it helps you overcome your not wetting at night.