LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Games/sports

I was wondering how many people here are into sports and/or sports video games. I am a huge hockey and NASCAR fan, and like to play NHL 2002 and NASCAR Thunder 2004. Maybe if there is enough interest, we could set p a league or something where we could play online games together.

I'm a big time football nut. (That's American football for our international friends) I like college football, and college sports in general compared to professional leagues because they tend to play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the back. On the other hand, the BCS is a total farce and needs to be killed and replaced with a playoff system. Yeah people say that the BCS is better than anything before it, but my problem is that the BCS claims to be the solution.

Along those lines, I loooove the NCAA Football series. Unlike other franchises, EA sports didn't just take their NFL game and slap on a NCAA tag. Instead, they focus on the tradition and pagentry and atmosphere of college football that makes it unique.

Unfortunately mike, I'm not a big fan of Nascar or Hockey, although I have nothing against the sports. Never played any Nascar or Hockey video games.

I'm a huge fan of the Madden games. I've played every EA 2006 release game at least once but I usually just sell them. I've won a lot of local Madden tournaments and I get a game or other prize every time. I have a personal copy of all the 06's and I just sold ten games on ebay. I've got a few more copies if anybodies interested.

I haven't won an official Madden tournament yet but I have been close a lot. I was sponsored by the Indiana EA representive for a few games but the EA rep quit and the new rep wasn't interested in spending money to make more money. Thanks to the rep I had I have received all kinds of EA gear including dozens of shirts, some new KG basketball shoes in the red, white, and blue style with EA on the side, EA warm-ups (I guess gamers regularly run to get ready for a video game), towels, and a lot of other little things.

I play a lot on XBOX LIVE (still a bigger fan of the PS2, but madden tournaments went to the xbox) but so do my two roommates. If my roommates and I didn't all play under the same name I would give it out. If anyone wants to play me, or thinks that they might have already played me, give me your name and I'll let you know later on.

Guest diamondback688

as for sports i enjoy rock climbing, rifle shooting, swimming, and some others...as for sports video games i dont really own any...im more into shooting games...james bond and games like that...

I'm a big baseball fan. I love the New York Yankees, even if they haven't done much lately. I like the baseball video games and also hunting games, like Cabelas. They're always a lot of fun for me. . . I go deer hunting around Thanksgiving most years anyway. . . the video games just hold me over. (I'm a tomboy if nobody's figured that out yet. . . lol)

• 2 weeks later...

i would say LETS GO PENS even thought the penguins are doing bad again this year, so now i am looking forward to the PHILLIES season, hoping they do better this year, and hopefully make the playoffs. then there is the EAGLES, but i have to wait to after baseball to get excited for that

• 1 month later...

I like to play golf, go bowling, soccer and pool. Do to a brain tumor when I was very young I cannot play any serious contact sports, I wish I could but that would put me in real danger. I love to watch drag car racing, boxing, football, basketball, baseball, hockey, and WWE wresling. So in my case "It was a tumor" in Arnold's accent. :boxing:

• 8 years later...