LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why would you want to be a baby forever.

It just always bothered me, I love the AB life and reading stories as a escape from life like movies games and normal books (comic included) but why would you want to be in that life forever? I love a good diaper story where the Protage (to lazy to type the full word) is trapped as a baby at the end or losses there mind to there second infancy but would you really want all that to happen?

Imagine your in a bar and you meet a cute chick and she turns out to be a physco who kidnaps you and forces you to be her baby. Sounds fun right? Better. After like a month your going to remember you have adult shit to do. Like kids, friends, movies to see and other shit. Remember being a adult is awesome too! Even those diaper stories can get fucking pretty dark like real life (Long rifle) Think of this. You met a witch

• Like 1

"Forever" is an awfully long time, especially for an infantiliized adult. As the saying goes, it's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. When I actually was a child, I remember hating it--adults didn't take me seriously, and it seemed as if I were constantly being reprimanded or told what to do by my parents, teachers, or some other adult authority figure.

• Like 1

I would not, I remember bits from when I was under 4 and it was no great shakes. I do not remember liking anything before I was 4 and any girlsh things before I was turning 5 and that, in the early stages did not feel girlish until I was told it was. The same with boyish. These were just things I liked or liked to do., with the exception of tiaras which seemed girlish; but that was when I was well into being 5 I think people romanticize it whay out of proprtion to what it was

Most of what persons romanticize about being a baby, "security" and being taken care of, were, to me annoying restrictions and lack of control of my own doings ever since I was able to have any feelings about them

• Like 1

I also would not want to be a baby 24/7. I like my freedom and doing adult things like computer, video games, watching DR. Phil or Parenthood or South Park, buying what I want. But I will gladly do diapers 24/7 since you can do anything in them but I would not want to be incontinent. I like my freedom of having bladder control. I do not mind the clothes restrictions and I have been thinking about cleaning out my wardrobe and packing away my clothes that will not fit over my diapers or don't conceal them. Then maybe down the road I might truly get rid of them if I have not worn underwear in five years because I can then assume I will be in diapers for life and not decide to quit wearing them 24/7. But it's always a tough decision because I don't ever know if I will regret my choices or not so I hang onto things. I even still have my underwear but I have them packed away. When I lost interest in diapers for a while, I had thought about getting rid of my stash and AB stuff but I never did for the same reason I already listed. But then my AB/DL came back and I was glad I never got rid of my stuff and it proved my point why I kept it. I didn't have to go and repurchase everything. That saved money.

Since the fall of 1990 I have used Adult Baby play as a coping strategy to avoid depression because of my profound urinary incontinence. Since then I have written extensively about participating in AB activities. My loving, older husband Don Davis has always supported my use of AB.

To me changing them isn't a big deal. However changing a messing one is work, its messy, ew, and you have to wash off in the tub so that is why I don't do it or even bother training myself to or taking fiber or laxatives to make it easier to go in them. Sometimes changing wet ones is a pain if I have to do it in the middle of the night and I am so tired but that is rare. I do wonder how bowel IC people do it and how they even clean up in public. Finding a place to change can be a pain in the butt but I don't get in that situation often and I have bladder control so I can always hold it if I have to. Sometimes you have to suck it up and just change rather it's in your car or in a public restroom and who cares if anyone sees you or hears you changing. They won't see you again.

I do wonder how bowel IC people do it and how they even clean up in public. Finding a place to change can be a pain in the butt but I don't get in that situation often and I have bladder control so I can always hold it if I have to. Sometimes you have to suck it up and just change rather it's in your car or in a public restroom and who cares if anyone sees you or hears you changing. They won't see you again.

There are things like incontinence anal plugs and pills for odors. Combined with adult wet wipes that are disposable- it's doable. Also one can change their diet to add various supplements (like supergreen food fruit and veggie caps that just on their own make the stool smell extremely less potent and "earthy" at best. If you know your going to eat something that's gonna cause you trouble you can take some activated charcoal to mitigate the effects. And if you know you'll be in a situation you'll be unable to change. That's where the incontinence plugs come in. (Long plane ride, business meeting etc)

I can't imagine having anything up my butt. It's always uncomfortable to even have anything inside my anus. If poop in there is uncomfortable (which means I have to take a dump) and a penis, imagine a butt plug.

Maybe you should ask Adrian Surley, who wears 24 X 7 and is both bladder and bowel incontinent. I've long been curious as to how she deals with the odor, which as most of us know, lingers for a long time.

Read her blog. She talks about it there. It is a very informative blog.

No way would I want to be a baby. I have very little interest in an things. I like childish things like things with Oscar the Grouch on them, I Love spaghetti o's with hot dogs in them things like that. I like the above diapers but wish they would have prints for us "older" ones like super man or cars or transformers. I very much enjoy my adult life and would not want to give it up. Many of us fantasize about being taken care of and I am. My wife does everything but change my diapers. She cooks claens mows the lawn pays half the bills.. I work and fix things that break and pay the other half of the bills and buy her things and take her out and treat her with all the respect and give her all the love I can. She is everything to me.

Anal plugs always bothered me, Why shove something up your poop shoot to poop. LOL.

I'm not talking about the sex toy. I'm talking about disposable anal plugs- specifically made for those with fecal incontinence.

See. http://www.continenceproductadvisor.org/products/faecaldevices/analplugs

Having had Extreme IBS for over 7 years as well as 24/7 diapers for 2. I can say the solutions in my above post DO work.

I'm not talking about the sex toy. I'm talking about disposable anal plugs- specifically made for those with fecal incontinence.

See. http://www.continenceproductadvisor.org/products/faecaldevices/analplugs

Having had Extreme IBS for over 7 years as well as 24/7 diapers for 2. I can say the solutions in my above post DO work.

• 1 year later...

I'm strictly a DL but I know I wouldn't want to be in diapers 24/7. My DL is something I have control of and I want it to remain that way. Not being able to turn it on and off freely and willingly would really go against my grain and the life I lead.