LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 1

Billie Piper sat in the kitchen feeding her baby son, Eugene in his High chair as her other son Winston was at school. Billie sighed as she put the empty baby food down and put Eugene down in his playpen. 'Man, I need some help around here' her husband was off in Africa shooting a movie, and Billie can't find time between acting and lookinafter her kids. As she sat on the couch and put on the TV, a ad came on.

"Behold mothers! Tired of taking care of your children without any time for yourself? We'll get the new Robot Nanny! So you don't have to worry about leaving your kids with an untrustworthy babysitter, you can just set the dial on it and it does the rest! So you can enjoy a nice day with your husband! Get the Robot Nanny NOW!"

Billie looked at the number on the screen and started dialing it now.

Hours later the package arrived in a human size box. Once Billie open it, the robot nanny rolled out. Billie looked at it, it has the face of a 21 one year old, wearing a maid outfit and extendable arms. Billie read the instruction manual, 'ok I got to give it pictures of my kids for it to know who is the children' semis simple enough, Billie grab a picture of her at the beach with Winston and Eugene sitting next to her. Billie admired the way she looks in that red bikini, all the guys were staring at her that day, she insert the picture in the robot's mouth.

The nanny downloaded the picture in her data banks as it determines the ages of the children. Then it start scanning the people in the picture.

Winston James Age 6 the oldest of the children and goes to school.

Eugene Fox Age 2 still a baby and started potty training

Billie Piper Age 1 youngest of the children

It looked at Billie, scanning her white top and sweat pants

Baby Billie not wearing suitable clothing, must have gotten into her mothers closet

The nanny started rolling around the house, Eugene stared in awe as Billie smiled, maybe it's working! 'Ok Nanny!' She called out to her, the Nanny turned towards her, 'take care of my kids while I go out with friends!' The nanny looked as Billie went to her bedroom to change. It started going through her programming.

Parents not found. Winston at school. Eugene and Billie left alone.

Job: take care of children till parents arrived

Billies came out, wearing a sunflower dress as she grab her purse and walked to the door when the Nanny blocked her way. 'Ummm. What are you doing?' Asked Billie as she lowered her sun glasses

'Billie not allowed to go outside by herself' Annouced the Nanny

'Uh yes I can, I'm the mother!'

'Incorrection! Billie is a one year old baby and must be taken care of until parents arrived' the Nanny took her purse and put them on the table. Billie started to get a little mad, 'Nanny! I'm the parent and I'm telling you to take care of the children while I'm away!' She yelled at the tin can

Billie yelped as the Nanny picked her up. 'What are you doing?' Shrieked Billie as the nanny started bridle carrying her to Eugene's nursery, 'put me down this instead now!' She screamed but the Nanny just held her as Billie struggled and thrash and kick, trying to get off but it just held her tight as they entered the nursery.

The Nanny sat Billie on the change table, Billie try to get off but it just held her tight and place a pasi in her mouth. 'Now relax' it said as it laid Billie down, she spat out the pasi as she sat back up, 'Nanny! Who is the parent here!'

The Nanny went through her files, 'Laurence Fox and Billie Piper'

'Yes!' Yelled Billie happily

'They have three kids, Winston James age 6, Eugene Fox age 2 and Billie Piper age 1'

'No!' Yelled Billie, then she reliaze her mistake with the photo, 'oh no you tin can! It's the kids in the photo you have to babysit, not me as well!' But the nanny just shush her as it stared to pull up her dress. 'Hey what are you doing?!' Yelled Billie as she try to pull her dress down.

'Billie needs to be in her own clothes, can't go through her mummy's clothes' it as as it continues to pull the dress off but Billie just keep grabbing it, they fought over the dress when they accidentally ripped it.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIPED!!!

Billies started in shock and sadness as her dress was ripped from her body, leaving her in her bra and panties. The nanny just shook her head, 'Notty notty, now I just have to replace this before your mummy finds out'

'But it's my dress, my beautiful dress' sulked Billie as she covered her naked body. The nanny just threw the dress in the bin as it proceed to grab her bra. 'Oh no you don't' said Billie as she struggled but the nanny just wrap her tightly with its arms as it manage to in hook it and take it away, leaving Billie's breasts exposed. Billies quickly cover her breasts, 'are you malfunctioning or something? What happens it my sons sees me like this?' She quickly looked out the door, hoping Winston doesn't come home now, or Eugene getting out of his playpen looking for her. The nanny threw the bra on the ground as it grab the sides of her panties.

'NO!!' Shrieked Billie as she kick the robot, but hurting her foot in the process as it can't feel pain. It laid the kicking and screaming Billie on the change table as it started pulling down her panties. Billie sobbed as she try to grab her panties but the nanny just hit her hands away as it pulled her panties off her long legs and discarded it to the ground.

Billies laid on her son's changing table, where she change Winston and Eugene on. She looked up at the Nanny, who was pulling out a diaper and enlarging it with her ray, making it into a giant baby diaper!

Billie screamed as she rolled off the table and started running out of the nursery, she doesn't care if she's completely naked she just had to get out of here! But the nanny was too fast for her as it grab her belly and held her up, Billie shrieked as her bare ass touch the cold surface of her uniform, as it carried her back in the nursery and back on the table.

Billies screamed and kicked and hit and cried but it was no use, she spotted the diaper laying open on the table as the nanny sat on down on the padded surface. Billies gave up, her hands and feet was sore from the hitting and she was tired as the nanny lift up her legs and powdered her privates. Then the diaper was taped up around her naked waist. Billie looked at the mirror at herself. Sitting on her sons changing table, wearing nothing but a big diaper, she looks exactly like a baby right now. Billie cried as she was lifted up by the Nanny and carried put of the nursery.

• Like 3

Chapter 2

The Nanny carried Billie Piper over to the living room, where Eugene was watching baby shows from his playpen. He turn as he spotted the new nanny carrying mummy and putting her in the playpen with him. Eugene looked at Mummy sitting in the playpen with him, she was so nakie that he could fully see her boobies, but the weird thing that he notice was the big diaper around her waist. Eugene poke mummy's diaper, making mummy blush as she covered her breasts with her knees. 'Mummy?' Said Eugene 'you baby now?'

Billie shook her head, 'no sweetie' she said 'mummy's just tired from the screaming' she started getting up but the Nanny just force her back down. Billie looked over to Eugene, who was staring at her bare chest. Billie covered her boobs as she sat, legs spread apart due to the diaper. How can this happen? Billie thought miserably, my son will not look to me the same way again! The nanny came over.

'Has Eugene stay dry?' It asked

'Eugene looked at the Nanny as he smiles, 'yep, me big boy' he said happily, Billie smiled as well, at least Eugene is starting to learn how to use the toilet, the Nanny smiled as it started putting her hand down Billie's diaper.

'Hey!' Yelped Billie as the cold hand felt her virgina, Nanny took it hand out, 'good, Billie stay dry as well, maybe we'll start potty training you soon' Billie gasp as the thought of her, wearing a pink shirt, sitting on a potty with her pull up around her ankles. 'No! Listen Robot!' Said Billie as she stood up, 'you are bought my me! Therefore you have to do as I say, and I say I am not a baby!' She step out of the playpen, this oversize tin can is not going to humiliate her in front of her son, as she started to walk away the Nanny grab her wrist.

'Baby not suppose to walk yet, or talk' Billie struggled as the robot go through it memory banks.

Baby think she's a adult.

Mission objective: fix baby's abnormality

The Nanny drag Billie over to the couch. 'Hey what do you think you're doing?' Said Billie as she was laid on the robot's knee, her belly on the cold surface as her diaper was pulled down. Eugene looked wide eyed at mummy's exposed butt. Billie try to get off but the robot held her tight,

'Activating discipline action' Nanny announce as it held up its metal hand.

'Please don't! Not in front of my son!' Begged Billie

WHAP!

Billie cried out in pain as the hand slapped against her ass

WHAP!

Eugene watch as Billie's ass started to go red, WHAP! Mummy started to cry, Eugene is trying to figure this out, spanking means mummy been bad, did she go poopy?

WHAP!

'Please.... Please!' Cried Billie

WHAP!

Eugene watch as mummy started to cry like a baby, 'I'll be good! Please!' WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! 'WAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAA!!!' Billie started to bang her hands and feet, once the Nanny stoped, Billie just laid on her lap, her ass beet red and crying into the couch. The humiliation of being spanked in front of her son. She then yelped as she notice a needle was stab into her butt cheek.

'Wha.... What did you do?' Sobbed Billie sniffing

'Muscle laxative' it said as it pulled Billie's diaper back up, Billie got off the nanny and stood up, but her legs started to wobble as she fell on her diapered ass.

'OWWWWW,' screamed Billie as her ass started to sting from the impact.

The Nanny lift Billie up and place her in the playpen. Eugene stood in the playpen as he watch his mummy try to stand, but she keep falling down. Eugene gave her a pasi, trying to cheer her up.

'No Eugene' said Billie pushing the pasi away, 'mummy is just tired, soon I'll be better so I can deactivate the nanny before your brother comes home' she smiled soothingly, all she has to do is wait for the muscle laxative to ware off, then she will be able to teach that robot a lesson. Eugene then sat in front of his mother, Billie then sighed as she pulled her son in for breast feeding. Since I'm topless, might as well be a mother and feed my son, she thought but then the Nanny lift Eugene up.

'Oh does he want nums nums?' It said as it place him on its lap. 'Hey what are you doing now?' Called out Billie, then she covered her mouth in shock as the Nanny removed her torso, leaving out two rubber blobs with nipples, it has it own breasts! Billie watch in horror as her son started nursing onto it, that thing is feeding m son! 'Hey! Stop it!' Yelled Billie trying to stand, but she couldn't do it. 'I order you to stop!'

The nanny turn it's head to her, it reach out her arm and extending it to her. Billie screamed as it grab her diaper and lifted her in the air, Billie hang in the air as she was pulled towards the nanny and sat on its knee, next to her infant son who was still drinking.

'You want nums nums too?' It asked as it started pushing Billie's head towards the nipple. Billie try to pull away but the Nanny force her onto the nipple, Billie started to drink the milk, pulling away but Nanny just held her there as Eugene continue drinking the other nipple. For 30 mins Billie and her son drank from the Robot artificial Breasts.

The Nanny pulled Billie and Eugene away as her torso reappeared, it started lay them on its body as it pat their backs. Eugene let out a small burp while Billie let out a big one. 'My you are such a piggy' Nanny said as it put them on the ground, Eugene started doing a little dance.

'Nanny, gotta go potty!' He said, The Nanny nod her head as it leads Eugene to the toilet. Billie could still taste the milk in her mouth as she crawled away. 'Maybe I can hide in my bedroom till my legs work!' She said hopefully but then she feels her bladder full as she needs to use the toilet. Billie groaned as she started crawling to the bathroom in her room, she zip past the bed as she entered the bathroom. She stood on her knees as she began trying to taking the diaper off. 'Come on!' She fumble with the tapes but she couldn't rip it, the pressure of her bladder began stressing her. 'Dam it!' It's no use, she too distracted trying to hold it in. The Nanny then found her and lift her up.

'Its 2'o clock!' It pronounce, 'Time for baby's feeding'

Billie wonder what it meant as it carries her into the kitchen. Eugene was sitting on the couch watching cartoons while the Nanny took Billie to Eugene's high chair. It then try to put her in it, Billie's diapered ass too big for the seat. Then it shoot a laser beam at a normal chair. Billie stared in shock as the chair sprouted a table and grew higher, making it into a high chair fit for adults! Billie was placed in it with the table locked serculy around her. Billie knew what's coming next as it tied a bib around her neck.

'Oh no' squeaked Billie as Nanny grab Eugene's baby food and started feeding Billie.

Billie gagged as the mushy food went into her mouth, 'please stop' but more food came in, Billie has no choice but to eat the baby food, remembering that she was doing the same thing to Eugene this morning. After three jars Billie face was wiped and her bib removed as the Nanny put her on the floor.

'Now wait here while I do laundry' it said as it left. Billies figured this is her chance when she remembers her bladder. She quickly felt her diaper, finding it dry. 'Oh thank goodness!' She sighed when she hears a fart. Once she relies it she started feeling cramps in her bowels. 'Oh no please no!' She begged as she hug her belly, Eugene came in the kitchen when he hears mummy groaning, 'mummy are you ok?'

'Mummy fine sweetie, just need to go to the toilet' soothed Billie as she try to get up, but remember that she can't. Eugene then try to help her as Billie held his hand and got up on shaking legs. Billie then started running towards the bathroom but fell down in the living room. Billie heard the door opening as her eldest son, Winston came home from school. Eugene came out to help Billie but the pain was too much,

'Mummy! Look what I drew in school!' Cried Winston happily as he ran to the living, but stopped to see his mummy naked but wearing a big baby diaper, and holding her tummy as she started farting. 'Mummy? Why are you a baby?' Asked Eugene

Billie try to say something but too late. She started flooding her diaper with poop and pee, leaving a big stink! Winston and Eugene watch as their mother filled her diaper up. Billie sat on her messy diaper and started to cry like a baby.

• Like 1

Chapter 3

Billie wailed at the top of her lungs, tears running down her face as her nose started running. Winston walked over to his mummy as she sat in her own poop and pee filled diaper. 'Don't cry mummy, it's ok' said Winston but Billie continue to cry, then Winston saw a robot coming towards them.

'Awwww, looks like someone needs a diaper change!' Said the Nanny as it lift Billie by the armpits and lift her into the air. Winston and Eugene notice Mummy diaper beginning to sag as she was carried away to the nursery. Winston turn to his little brother

'What's going on? Why is mummy a baby?'

Eugene just shrug

The Nanny sat Billie on the change table, Billie felt the poop mushing against her sore bottom as she was laid down. How is this happening? She thought as she started to suck her thumb. The nanny removed her messy diaper and started to wipe her ass and Virgina. Billie had no choice but to lift her legs up as her privates got wiped. The cold wet cloth wiping her sensitive areas is making her moan. Then the Nanny threw the dirty wipes and diaper into a diaper pail slid a new clean diaper under her. As soon as Billie were place in a new diaper, the nanny picked her up and carried her back to the living room and into the playpen.

Winston and Eugene just watch as their mother was place into the playpen, the nanny gave her a pasi and rolled over to the boys. 'Ok now it's time for homework' said the nanny

'But it's Friday, I don't have any homework' said Winston as he looked to the nanny and to his mummy in the playpen, looking at them with sad pleading eyes as she suckle behind her pasi.

'Well you need to study!' Said the nanny ' and Eugene you can play with your baby sister, she looks so alone in there without her big brother to play with'

Eugene smiled 'ok Nanny!' He said as he walked over to the playpen while The Nanny force Winston to study.

Eugene looked into the playpen as mummy face lit up with happiness, 'Eugene!' She said, hope filled in her eyes 'listen mummy need you to do a favour'

Eugene gave her a confused look

Billie got on her knees and look over the rails, 'I need you to get a photo of me inside the bedroom, a picture of just me so the nanny knows that I'm your mummy'

'But you're not the mummy' said Eugene confused, Billie jaw dropped.

'Yes I am! I'm mummy!'

'But mummy doesn't wear diapees and go poopy in them' he said pointing to the diaper around Billie's waist, 'mummy is a grown up'

Billie started to sulk, tears forming at her eyes, 'but......but...... I am mummy' she sobbed 'I gave birth to you, and took care of you' she grab her boobs 'remember I feed you my milk?'

Eugene just smiled, 'you not mummy, you baby' he started to poke her belly, 'hey wanna play patty cake?' He said as he sat down, Billie just sniffed as she turned away and sat on her diapered bottom. My little baby thinks I'm a baby! She thought sadly as she rubbed her nose, 'it's not fair!' She cried 'I just want a babysitter to look after my kids! Not me as well!'

Eugene felt sad watching the baby cry, so he got an idea, he started to unlock the playpen. Billie turned as soon as she saw the gate open. 'There now you can play with me!' Said Eugene happily.

Billie sniffed as she smiled, now' s her chance! She quickly crawled past Eugene towards her room. Eugene watch her diaper butt wiggle as she went inside mummy's bedroom and close the door.

• Like 1

Chapter 4

Billie laid on a nice soft blanket in the playpen, sucking on a pasi. She been trying to stand but keep waving her arms and legs, It's no use! she thought, I can't do anything! she continue to suck on her pasi, trying to sooth her teethless gums. She then spot Winston coming over to the playpen wearing his pyjamas. Billie spat the pasi out as he try to call out to Winston

'Ga ga gooo bla!' She babbled as she try to reach for her son, Winston just open the playpen and pick Billie up. Billie, surprised by her son's sudden strength, was carried to the couch and sat on Winston's lap.

'Mummy how long are you gonna stay like this?' asked Winston

'goo ga ga googoo' Billie try to talk but her gums continue to hurt, so she put her thumb in her mouth and started to suck on it. BIllie smiled as the pleasure swarm over her. Winston watch as his mother suck her thumb, Is mummy really my newborn sister? he thought. He notice Mummy diaper was turning yellow.

'ewww! Mummy you went pee pee!'

Billie pulled her thumb out as she looked down at her crotch and sure enough. She had peed her diaper. No no nononono! Please no! she thought as she started to choke up, she started to cry as the Nanny came into the room and lift her up. 'Ok it's time for Billie's bedtime it said as it carry her into the nursery.

Billie sniffed as she look around. The robot had made some changes.

Next to Eugene's crib is an even bigger crib! The change table is now big enough to fit her and packets of adult diapers can be seen next to the regular diapers. Billie was place onto the table as her wet diaper was removed. She notice sadly that her pubic hair has been removed, Billie started to cry as the wet wipe touch her virgina. As soon as a clean diaper was put on her, the Nanny pulled out a pink footed sleeper.

It put her legs through the hole and her arms into the sleeves, then the sleeper was zipped up. Billie looked at the mirror, her short hair ruffled and dress in the pink sleeper, she hung her head and cried as she was laid into the big crib.

'Rock a bye baby, on the tree top' Nanny started to sing as it tuck Billie in her blanket. Billie try to ignore it but she started to get tired. A pasi was put into her mouth as BIllie fell asleep.

Billie woke up groggily as she rub her eyes. wow what a bizarre dream, she thought as she open her eyes to the hug bars surrounding her. Billie gasp as she try to sit up but she doesn't have the strength, she looked down to her footed sleeper and smell something awvul like a dirty diaper. Oh no! she quickly slid her hands under her ass and felt the poop mushing against her butt. Billie started to cry as the Nanny rolled in, the sound of the cartoons on the tv as Billie was lifted up.

'Time for baby's diaper change!' it said as it started to change her diaper on the table. Her sleeper was removed as her diaper was untaped and removed. Billie had her legs lifted up as her ass started to wiped. Billie wiped her nose as the robot finish wiping her ass. 'all clean!' it announced as it picked the naked Billie up and carried her to the bathroom. 'Time for a bath!' it said as it put Billie in the bath, holding her with an extra hand as it started to wash her.

Billie wimpered as the nanny washed her privates and her breasts. Billie suck her thumb as the robot washed her hair and scrub with with shampoo. The she was lifted out of the tub and carried to the living room. She was laid into the playpen as a new diaper was taped around her waist.

Eugene was in the playpen as he started to tickle Billie's tummy, making her laugh.

'tehehehe' giggled Billie as her son continue to tickle her. Winston came over as Billie started to play with Eugene, Winston smiled, he has never seen mummy this happy, maybe it is good that she was a baby again,

Billie laughed as Eugene tickled her tummy, maybe being a baby isn't so bad, she thought, I get to play with my children all day with no responsibilities, Winston came over to the playpen holding a stuff piggy

'Look at the piggy!' he said waving the pig, Billie smiled as she held her arms up, 'piggy! piggy! teheheh!' she giggled as Winston continue waving the piggy, The Nanny watch the three children play in the living room.

'Children are happy and safe' it said as it rolled over to the children.

6 months later

Laurence Fox entered his home, 'Honey kids I'm home!' he called out but he then saw the robot nanny

'Father has returned home!' it said 'This unit has completed it's objective in taking care of your three children'

'three?' said Laurence confused at the robot infront of him

'powering down now, re-activated when needed' it then shut down, Laurence walk quickly past it as he found her kids sitting in the living room watching Bugs Bunny.

'Hi daddy!' they called out, Laurence smiled, good thing they are safe,

'boys where's your mother?' he asked but they just looked confused

'Mummy's gone' said Winston 'The Nanny just took care of us' he pointed to the nusery 'and Baby Billie'

Laurence looked at the open nursery, 'Baby Billie?' he walked into the room as a nursery rhyme was playing. He notice how the room change, with one side blue and the other pink, with a huge crib in the pink side. He hears laughter as he looked into the crib....

'Billie?'

Billie Piper looked up at her husband, her hair tied into tiny pig tails, drool running down her mouth as she smiled at her lover. 'Daddy!' she called out holding up her hands, Laurence looked at his wife, laying in the crib, her stomach was bloated so she look kind of fat, she look like an overgrown baby!

'Oh Billie, what happen to you?' he asked as he picked up Billie, she just giggled as Laurence gagged

'goo ga blabla' said BIllie as she went poopy in her diaper.

• Like 1

It was good but feel you ended it too quickly. You could of explained a little what happened during those six months and prolonged the story a little bit. Maybe you can do a sequal to this with how Laurence reacts to Billie being a baby. Overall though very good, hope you continue to write.

• 7 months later...

Chapter 5

While Billie Piper was being forced into her second babyhood, Somewhere in LA, Alyson Hannigan was visiting Cobie Smulders in her back yard while they little girls play on the play set Cobie has.

'Awwwww your little boy is so cute!' squealed Alyson picnhing his cheek, 'what's his name?'

'We're still deciding' said Cobie 'It just so hard taking care of him and Shaelyn all the time, I need time to myself you know?' She got up and walk into the house to put her son in the crib to take a nap. Alyson watch her girls play, when she remembered something she saw on the tv the other day. 'Hey Cobie!' she yelled walking into the kitchen where Cobie was, 'How about we get you a Robot Nanny?'

Cobie raise her eyebrows, 'You mean those robots that acts like a nanny?'

'And also a babysitter'

Cobie bit her lip, 'Well I don't know, I don't exactly trust a cold machine to take care of my kids' Alyson grinned as she pull out her phone,

'It's easy, just order one and they'll come straight away, that way we can go out and live life!' she dialed the number and call the service. 'Hello This is Alyson Hannigan, can you send a Nanny here? Thank you!' she hung up

'So what did they say?' asked Cobie

'One will come in ten minutes' she replied then the door bell rang, 'wow that was fast' she walk towards the door.

Cobie felt uneasy as Alyson open the door and a robot nanny rolled in. Cobie stared at it, it has a face of a woman and wore a nanny outfit. Alyson looked it over as she read the manual. 'Ok it said we need to put in a photo of the kids' speaking of the kids, Satyana, Keeva and Shaelyn walked in the house and saw the robot.

'Cool a robot!' exclaimed Shaelyn as she and Satyana looked at the robot, Keeve just waddle to mummy as Alyson picked her up, 'yes, she will take care of you cutie wooties' she cooed, Cobie grab a photo of her and her two children and upload it into the robot, 'hope this works' the robot began downloading the information.

Shaelyn: age 7

Newborn baby arrived: checking name: Cobie Smulders

it scan Cobie with a beam, Cobie stepped back as it download information. 'woah what's it doing?'

'I dont't know' said Alyson, she step back with the kids as the robot finish downloading.

Warning: Newborn needs to be fixed: activating ray beam

A big laser zapped Cobie, Alyson screamed as the kids hid behind her as they watch Cobie fell to the ground. Cobie laid on her back as she feels her teeth retracting into her gums, leaving no tooth, then her tongue thicken as she could feel her pubic hair shrinking into her skin. She try to run but she couldn't move, her belly became bloated as her belly button peek out of her shirt. Once the beam stop Cobie was waving her arms and legs like a newborn, babbling to Alyson to help her.

Alyson held her baby girl tight as Cobie was babbling, drool running down her mouth. 'Goo ba ba gagaggooo!' she babbled, Shaelyn kneel next to her, 'Mummy what happen?' she asked, Cobie whimpered as the Nanny picked her up.

'Now let's get you into a nice new diaper' it said as it carried Cobie away, with her screaming and crying. Alyson put Keeva down, 'ok stay here while I get Aunt Cobie out of here' she said as she carefully followed the robot to the nursery. Alyson carefully peek through the door as she sees the Robot at the change table and Cobie's long bare legs struggling as the Nanny remover her bra and threw it on the ground along with Cobie's panties, pants and shirt. 'This is sick!' whispered Alyson but she is getting a bit turned on seeing her friend like this. The Nanny then roll over to where Cobie keeps the cloth diapers, Alyson could see obie laying naked on her son's table sucking on her son's pacifier.

Cobie look bloated with her big belly and big breasts, Alyson watch as the Robot enlarge a cloth diaper and went to Cobie, who shook her head and try to beg the robot to change her back. But the Robot just cooed and lift up her butt and slid the cloth under her. Alyson snuck through and crept behind the robot as it powder Cobie's ass, There must be a deactivation switch, she thought as she was behind the robot. She looked at the neck when two arms appear out of her back and lift her in the air. 'Let me go you tincan!' screamed Alyson as it held her by her armpits, she was wearing her tank top so she feels the cold metal hands. Cobie started to sob as her son's cloth diaper was pulled between her legs and over her vagina, being pined at the side with two blue pins for each side.

'There! all nice and snug' it said as it pulled plastic pants over the diaper, encasing Cobie in her own hot plastic pants. It lift her up and lay her next to her son. The robot enlarge the crib so it could fit her in. Cobie looked next to her at her son sleeping peacefully. She hug her son and hoping this is all a bad dream. Alyson watch as Cobie nodded off to sleep, sucking a paci as the robot turn towards her and began to scan her.

Name: Alyson Hannigan: Age: Scanning: Alyson seems to be crying and struggling: Age: Caculating: 12 Months: activating Ray Beam

The beam shot out of it's mouth as it hit Alyson, she fell to the ground as she couldn't move her legs. She feels her teeth retracting till there were only a few left. She pulled her sweat pants and her panties to watch her pubic hair evaporated, leaving her bare. 'Oh no!' she said in a lisp voice as her hair grew an inch shorter. Alyson then realise her memories are being erased. 'NO!' she yelled but all her memories of being an adult, teen and child were gone, all she had were memories of her as a baby. Alyson smiled as she looked at the pretty lights. The beam stop as Alyson looked up at the robot. 'Mummy?' she asked

The robot just picked her up and lay her on the table. Alyson looked around, this isn't my nursery she though as her pants were pulled off, along with her pretty pink panties, then her shirt and bra join the pile of clothes on the floor, leaving her in her birthday suit. The nanny went through Keeva's diaper bag and pull out a disposable diaper, which it enlarge to fit Alyson. Then it slid the diaper under her butt and powder her hairless privates. Alyson was soon encased in her daughter's diaper. The nanny picked her up and tickle her bare belly, making her laugh.

'Coochie coochie goo' it said as she laugh, then she was laid in the crib next to Cobie. Alyson yawned as she nodded off to sleep with a pacifier placed into her mouth.

The robot left them to have a nap while it rolled back to the living room. Shaelyn Satyana and Keeve watch the robot roll around, probably looking for Shaelyn. 'What happen to my mummy?' Asked Satyana

'Maybe we should check on my brother, see of he's alright' said a worried Shaelyn as they carefully crept past the robot, leaving Keeve to play happily in her playpen. The girls quietly walked into the nursery to hide, but they soon notice their mothers sleeping in the crib.

'Shaelyn look' said Satyana as she walked to the bars and pull back Alyson's diaper and snap it back, making a crinkle sound. Alyson just slept peacefully, her pack fell, leaving a line of drool running down her lips.

'The robot must have turn them into babies' said Shaelyn as she saw her mummy open her mouth to snore, showing her gums and drool. She also notice the cloth diaper on her under her plastic pants, and it has a yellow colour on it. 'Satyana look!' She pointed 'she just pee her diaper'

'So what do we do?' Asked Satyana then metal arms appeared and lift them both in the air.

'What do you think your doing?' Asked the robot as it held them in its arms, 'the babies need to sleep, so leave them to enjoy their nap' it then carried them out of the nursery, with the two girls kicking and struggling.

Alyson and Cobie slept peacefully as they began to fill their diapers.

• Like 1

Chapter 6

Satyana and Shaelyn watch the tv as the robot started to feed Keeva in her high chair. 'What are we gonna do about the robot?' Asked Shaelyn

'I don't know, even if we turn it off we can't take care of our mummies' said Satyana

The robot took Keeva off the chair and put her in the playpen, then it went to the kids, 'ok kiddies! It's homework time'

'But we don't have homework!' Complained Shaelyn but the robot switch the channel to a kids channel and force the kids to the big table to do some studying. As the kids began to write a baby's cry came from the baby monitor, 'oh looks like nap time is over' it said as it began to roll to the nursery.

Cobie open her eyes as she sees her son crying. 'Oh sweetie' she try to say but she just said 'goo ga gaga' she close her mouth and try to sit up but she can't. Oh no! She thought, it wasn't a dream! She started to smell a foul diaper as she feels a wetness on her vagina. She manage to look down and sees a bright yellow spot on her diaper. Oh no! I went pee pee! She turn her away and came face to face to a big dirty diaper. She notice Alyson was sitting in the crib with her messy diaper to Cobie's face. Cobie gagged as Alyson just sat there giggling. The door open and the robot rolled in, opening the curtains to let the sun shine through.

'Nanny!' Squealed Alyson 'Nanny I made poopy!'

Combine gaped at her friend, what's wrong with her? Why is she acting like this? The Nanny just lift Alyson up and Cobie could see her diaper sagged as it is almost off her butt. 'My someone is a little poop machine' it said as it carried the giggling Alyson to the change table and Started to change her diaper. Cobie just helplessly watch as her diaper was removed and threw in the diaper pail. Alyson just suck her thumb as her privates were wiped and powdered then had a new clean diaper slid under her and taped right up. Alyson sat up to admire her new diaper, 'hehehehe diapeeeee!' She squealed as she was put on the ground, then the robot came to her son and lift him up.

'Awwww and who's this?' It started to scan 'no name eh? Well how about we get you in a new diaper then in your rocking crib' it then started to change his diaper. Cobie started to throw a tantrum as she whimpered and sobbed, it's not fair! I should be taking care of my son! Not some robot! She then cringe as her tummy began to rumble. Oh no, don't tell me I'm gonna.....

PHRIFFFT!!

Cobie wailed as her diaper began to fill up with her poop. Once the robot finish it detected the smell and put the boy in a pram. Alyson just laughed at Cobie, 'Poopy baby! Poopy baby!' She chanted, making Cobie cry louder, feeling her poop mush up against her butt. The Nanny lift her up and started to rock, 'It's ok, shhhhhh!' It cooed as it put her on the change table. Cobie sobbed as her plastic pants were removed, and her diaper unpinned and open up, blowing the cold air on her messy privates. This must be what a baby feels, she wondered as the diaper were removed and her ass getting wiped. As her legs were in the air, Cobie looked at her feet, especially her toes, as they wiggle, Strange, why do I have the urge to put them in my mouth? She started to reach for it, as the nanny left to get a new cloth diaper, Cobie grab her foot and stuck the toes in her mouth. No! I can't do this! But she felt such pleasure from it, once the nanny returned it pull her foot out and slid the cloth under her butt. Cobie looked up at the mobile, making sweet music as she calm down and started to drool. Then once her diaper was pinned, the robot carried her, her son and Alyson to the living room.

Satyana and Hsaelyn started doing maths when they saw the robot return with their mothers, they both drop their jaws as Cobie was in just a cloth diaper and Alyson was in a disposable diaper. The robot put Alyson in the playpen with Keeva while it put the son in a small portable crib. Seeing there's not another one for Cobie it made a clone of the crib and turn it bigger, laying Cobie in the soft pink pillows and have her a paci. Cobie suck when her crib where placed next to her sons, so she could see her little boy sucking on a paci, unaware of what's happening outside. Satyana walked off the chair and went to the playpen to check on mummy, who was laughing as she played toys with Keeva.

'Mummy?' She said as Alyson look at her, 'mummy are you ok?'

Alyson giggled, 'me no mummy silly! Me Alyson!' She blew a raspberrie at her, Satyana step into the playpen and kneel Infront of her mummy, 'you are not a baby' she said 'you are a big girl' but Alyson just giggled, Satyana pouted as she stood but the nanny grab her arm.

'You are not suppose to be n there!' It yelled 'you are not a baby!' But then it did a memory check in her databanks. It has found no file on Satyana so it scan her.

Scanning: Satyana: age: 2 years: needs protection for accidents

It held Satyana as they went into the nursery, Shaelyn followed but the door was lock. She could hear Satyana screaming, Shaelyn put her stranger against the door but couldn't. Then the door open by the nanny as it gave her a scan. It check the photo she was given, realising that Shaelyn was two in that picture and grab her too. Once in the nursery Shaelyn saw Satyana on the ground, her long sleeve spiderman shirt was still on but she is now wearing a diaper, with her pants discarded with their mothers clothes. Shaelyn was laid the table, she close her eyes hoping its a bad dream but she could still feel everything. Once she open them her pants were gone, replace by a big baby's diaper.

'Process complete!' It said as it took the girls outside and into the playpen. They sat there crying as Alyson lift up Shaelyn's shirt. 'Hehehe you baby now' she laughed, making Shaelyn pull her shirt down. Keeva was confused, why everyone wearing diapees? Are they babies too? She stared at her mummy's bare breasts as she got thirsty and went towards her. Alyson was surprised when Keeva try to grab her boobie, the nanny lift Keeva up, 'baby's hungry, beginning feeding protocol' it's chest start to move as rubber boobs appear, and Keria started to suck. The kids stare in shock as Alyson started to pout, 'me want baba!' She yelled, the nanny saw her and extend a arm to grab her. The kids watch as Alyson and her daughter began to suck on the robots artificial breasts. Cobie couldn't see anything as she can't sit up. What is going on out there? What happen to Shaelyn? The robot continue to feed them when it pull them off. Keeva burped as she was set down, Alyson was place over its back and it started to pat it's back. Alyson let out a burp as she spit up a little milk.

'Feeding done' it said as it stood up, put Alyson on the ground and grab Cobie's son, Cobie watch as it started to breastfeed him. That's my job! Cobie screamed in her head, she started to sob as it went back to the couch. Shaelyn could see her mummy's legs waving in the crib.

'Hey I think mummy's needs help' she said but she turn to see Satyana playing with the baby toys, 'what are you doing?'

Satyana turned, 'playing of course' she said with a smile, 'come join me!'

Shaelyn looked at the stuff bunny to her mummy crying in her crib, 'well, I guess it wouldn't hurt' she decided as she took the bunny and they play in the playpen together. Alyson was crawling around gurgling as she notice the tv, which is playing Teletubbies, she smiled as she sat on her butt and watch, Keeva waddle and notice the show and join her.

• Like 1

I'm enjoying this story very much,I would love it if u could add more to ur other stories as well as this one.Keep up the amazing work. :groupwave::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I would like for Kim Kardashian 2 finally succumb 2 the pressures and finally buy a Robot Nanny only for it to turn on her and put her in diapers,her sisters come check on her only 2 land up getting the same treatment done 2 them.Great story keep up the good work.