LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Story

I'm looking fir a story that use to be on dailydiapers it started out a guy walks into an adult store looking for diapers and he ends up trying on other baby clothes and having the girl who works in the store become his mommy. Does anyone remember this story or know where i can find it?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking fir a story that use to be on dailydiapers it started out a guy walks into an adult store looking for diapers and he ends up trying on other baby clothes and having the girl who works in the store become his mommy. Does anyone remember this story or know where i can find it?

I'm not sure where I found this story. It is NOT mine and I hope I'm not infringing anyone's rights by posting it. I hope this is the story - and if not, that you enjoy this one!

A Trip to the Diaper Store Part 1

It began the way it usually did, on a Friday.

"Please don't make me go in there!"

"Why not? It won't take more than a few minutes and think of the benefits" "What if someone recognizes us?

"Look, we've been though all this before. We picked this store because it's out of the way. Besides, doesn’t the possibility of being recognized turn you on?"

"I just feel so embarrassed about all this."

"Yea, but remember the stuff they have! This is the only store in town that carries real diapers and plastic pants. And remember how nice the saleswoman sounded on the phone this morning?"

I had a point! Of course I always had a point when I carried on this conversation with myself. No matter how many times I came to a medical supply store to buy my "special supplies" it still took close to half an hour before I could convince myself to go in and look around. The combination of fear, embarrassment, and sexual thrill always made me feel very giddy and on the edge of passing out. I could not deny the massive sexual rush I felt when thinking of a woman helping me pick out diaper supplies. Sometimes however, the fear of being recognized and the embarrassment of telling a woman I wore diapers, even though I made it appear I had a legitimate medical excuse, overcame my sexual rush and forced me to drive away without going in. Today, however was going to be different, or so I thought. After all, the saleswoman sounded great on the phone! Never before had one taken the time to talk about all the types of diapers and incontinent products. She sounded so sweet and concerned when I described my "medical problem" and she was the one that suggested that real diapers might be the only practical solution to my bedwetting problem. Most of the other saleswoman that I had spoken to had treated me like I was sick or just plain laughed.

This one however suggested I come right over and look at the diapers and rubber pants they had to offer. She actually used the words "diapers and rubber pants". She was sure they had what I needed. To top it off, she had tantalizingly mentioned that even if they didn't have it, she knew about some special places where she could get the things I needed to control my problem. So here I has, in the parking lot of MCM MEDICAL SUPPLIES, trying to get up the courage needed to fulfill my innermost sexual desires.

Yes, today would be different I told myself as I timidly opened the car door. It would be different all right, but little did I realize then what a massive and irreversible change in my life it would make.

Upon entering the door, I immediately noticed three things. First and much to my relief, there were no other customers in the store. Secondly, off to my right behind a counter were three, very pretty, young women none of whom to my distress, seemed very busy. Lastly, was the very large display of incontinent products i.e. "diapers and rubber pants." Most stores have a very small display with a limited assortment of adult diaper supplies. Even worse they put it off the back of the store as if it was an unmentionable personal problem. This store was incredible! I found myself just standing there and staring at what had to be the most comprehensive, varied and desirable display of adult diapers I had ever seen. I was so amazed I couldn't even focus on the boxes. I just keep scanning the display barely recognizing products that I had only heard vaguely mentioned in the infantilist magazines and newsletters I routinely received. I was totally dumbfounded. There were even boxes and products I had never seen or heard of before!

Finally, after what must have been two or three minutes, I caught myself and with suddenly very weak legs moved the last 20 feet to the display. I could not believe it, I had no idea where to start! All I could

do was run my eyes across the familiar and delightfully unfamiliar supplies. It was like being 8 years old and being placed in front of the biggest assortment of your most favorite types of toys. All thought of maintaining the composed, concerned image of an adult with a temporary "medical problem" which necessitating the purchase of some incontinent supplies, vanished from my mind. I was totally overwhelmed. I opened every box I could, gazing wistfully upon the desired contents.

Thinking about it now, I realize that in that lustful search I probably had no concern for guarding the look of immense pleasure that must have been on my face. I am sure it was easily visible to the women at the counter. In fact, I am also sure that it dictated what occurred next.

It all happened so suddenly and took me so completely by surprise that even now I have trouble remembering what exactly happened. I had just opened a box which contained a pair of real rubber pants. Just the kind I have always dreamed of having. You have to understand that rubber pants are the biggest part of my infantilism fantasy. Even after searching for about 10 years I had never been able to find a single pair of adult rubber pants. Now, not only did I find a pair of rubber panties, but if I read the label over that section of the incontinent display correctly, I had found a whole section of rubber pants and accessories. I was dumb struck! My mind refused to function properly, which is probably why I missed her approach.

"Can I help you?" she asked for the third time. Finally it sunk in!

"Wh...what ... I'm sorry I didn't hear you," I managed to respond.

"I just wanted to know if I could help you, you seem quite confused about our products." she said. All of my mental preparations, all of the plausible stories about accidents, medication, all of the usual things I say to salespeople to convince them I am just an unfortunate who, due to medical problems, must wear incontinent garments, faded from my mind. She was very pretty and I was very overwhelmed. I could tell she sensed this and her response confirmed it.

"I just wondered if I could answer any questions about our products or perhaps help you find something in particular for any special problem." Still, I couldn't get my mind to formulate an answer. She smiled a wonderful, comforting smile and said, "You men are all alike, you have a little embarrassing problem and you can't deal with it". When she saw that this did little to comfort me she said, "My name is Barb". "If it helps, I've helped dozens of men deal with incontinence problems, it's no big thing, honest".

Finally, I managed to respond. "Thanks, I guess I am embarrassed and was trying to get this over with quickly, I didn't hear you coming. I had hoped to get something to help and get out before I felt too funny".

"Well," she said with a smile "if we let you get out of here too fast we might not be sure we have helped with your problem, would we? The last thing we want is for you to leave and not have obtained the necessary things to control your problem. I can assure you we have a quite a bit of experience dealing with wetting problems."

It was just a subtle thing, and I didn't figure it out till later but "my incontinence problem" from then on in became my "wetting problem." Little by little as the "shopping" went on the terms would become gentler, more direct and more infantile.

However, I had all I could do to maintain some semblance of composure. I needed more time to pull myself together so I decided to try a different approach. "Ah... Barb, you are very nice to offer, when I called this morning I spoke to a Diane. I discussed my problem with her and I think she may already have something." I hoped that Diane might be gone for the rest of the day and I could have a little more time alone to find something and leave. What happened though was not what I expected. Barb looked crestfallen at first but very quickly regained her composure and said she would try to find Diane. I will never forget the pained look on her face as she walked away. It was then I realized that all of the women at the counter had been watching our conversation. What I had hoped would be a breathing spell to allow me get my act together just became more of an upsetting situation.

Barb walked up to the other women was soon involved in a very intense and very quiet discussion. Finally all the women looked up and smiled at me. A very attractive and well built woman broke away from the group and approached me. All I could do was stare at her as she approached me. That's probably why I missed seeing Barb move to the door and put the closed sign in the window. It didn't matter, with each approaching step of the other saleswoman my mind turned more and more to the consistency of oatmeal. I was rapidly losing it all! Finally, when she got to me she held out her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Diane, we spoke this morning, and you are?"

What followed was my first fatal mistake! Before I could even think about it I said, "I'm Robert Morgan". "No you fool don't give her your real name, what are you crazy??" Unfortunately, that thought came three seconds after it had been done.

"I'm glad you remembered me" she said. "You're kind of cute!" That was it, the oatmeal became pudding and began leaking out my ears. All semblance of control was gone, I was lost. Still the battle was not over.

"Ah,.. thank you, so are you... I mean, ah you are very... ah, well I think you know what I mean".

"I hope so!" she said with a coy smile. "Well, you really didn't mention much about your specific wetting needs on the phone". Again that word. "What are you wearing now?" she asked as she patted my bottom. I hold it to my credit that I didn't pass out that instant. Instead, I even managed to hear her next statement. "I can hardly tell you're wearing anything!" "It can't be very absorbent if its that small" she said. The thing was, I wasn't wearing anything. I had a strong fear of wearing any of my "things" out in public and rarely did. Again she patted my bottom as she said "What is it?"

"Well, I'm not wearing anything now," I said. The strange look on her face caused me to add "I don't need anything right now." She smiled again and said "Oh you're a bed wetter then, that's good. Oh, I don't mean its good like that," she blushed and giggled. "I mean bedwetting is easier to deal with than wetting your pants during the day. We have some great diapers and rubber panties for bedwetters."

Again, had I been more than comatose I might have been able to detect the trend that both she and Barb had subtly begun to use. All I could manage however was "Ah... yes I wet my bed, pretty bad and ah.... all I need is some disposable diapers and I can leave... I mean I don't want to waste your time or anything!"

She smiled that warm wonderful smile again and gently laughed. "Believe me, you're no trouble at all! And like I said, you're cute." Diane told me later that that was when she made her decision; the one that would end up changing my life.

"Tell you what, you look at the display for a minute while I get some literature and samples." she said.

"Samples?" the thought of getting samples of any of these diaper supplies cut through any resistance I still could have mustered. "Yes, that's fine, I'll...look for what I need and bring it up to the counter."

"Oh, no" she said as her facial expression became more firm, "You look now, I'll be back and then we'll go through everything together and get you the right kinds of diapers and rubber panties to control your bedwetting problem." She added, even more firmly, "Do you understand?"

Due to the condition I was in, and the look on her face, I said "Yes ma'am" before I could even think.

She smiled that wonderful smile again and said "Good, I'll be right back. I suggest you start looking in the heavy diaper section. There are some very good night time diapers there". Then she walked quickly to the register and began talking to the other women.

"Barb, keep a close eye on him. If he makes a move toward the door tackle him! Jean, take a look in the parking lot and see if you can figure out which car is his. I have to call Doc," Diane said to the group at the counter.

"Is he a 'good boy'?" Barb said trying to look disinterested.

"No doubt about that, he's a 'very good boy'" and so as to leave no doubt as to her claim, Diane added "and he is all mine girls, finally I found mine!! And did you see the erection he's trying to hide? It’s huge." Then Diane added with more urgency "Now quick, before he loses all his nerve and leaves, let’s get him traced, please!" "Dee Dee, check the phone book for a Robert Morgan, he said that was his name and I believe it." With that done Diane reached for the phone and called Doc.

"Dr. Jamie Sheridan here."

"Doc, this is Diane down at the store, I think I finally found my 'good boy'! I'm so excited, let me give you this fast I think he is losing his nerve and may leave before we trace him. He said his name was Robert Morgan and, ah hold on a sec." Jean handed her the license number of the only unaccounted car in lot. "Chances are his license is FBG-415"

"Diane, I'm so happy for you. How long can you keep him there?" Dr. Sheridan asked.

"I'm not sure; I can't read him too well. He’s very scared though, I'm afraid he might make a run for it"

"Well, do your best, I just sent Bambie and Thumper out to the store to follow him, and our people here are checking the information you gave me."

"Make sure you let Bambie know who to follow." "I suggest you get back to him and keep the indoctrination going, just like we taught you."

"Don't worry Doc; if I have to follow him myself I'll get him. I know he's the one Doc, the one I've been waiting for."

"I'm so happy for you Diane. See if you can get any inconamine into him now if you can. Also, see if you can 'demonstrate' any diaper supplies in the exam room. Try to get it all on tape."

"Don't worry Doc, I remember all the procedures, and I don't want to lose him."

"You always were my best student, Diane, now go get him, he's yours!"

All of this was happen while I was still trying to take in all the things on the display. At the same time I was trying to figure out whether or not I should just get out. My fear and disorientation were going wild but my lust for the diaper supplies was turning out to be stronger. I think what really cemented my fate however was the next couple of things I found on the display. One was a very heavy cotton flannel diaper, something I had never seen at any of the other medical supply houses. It was not unique simply because of that. Rather it was the way it was supposed to be attached to the wearer. It had thick nylon strings on the sides which as best as I could tell met in the back where they were tied or something. It looked as if it was meant to be put on and not taken off easily. Since the ties were in back it could not be put on by the person wearing it. That meant that "Good Lord, the thing was meant to be tied on to someone who did not want to wear it by someone who wanted them to" I thought. "Oh my gosh, Morgan, I've got to have one of these, but we only brought $15. I figured one package of disposable diapers and out! And look, we haven't even looked at the rubber pants yet.

Why not use our credit card?

What, are you crazy, they'll find out who we are?

Not quite, fool! If you'll remember we already told them our name!

I couldn't help myself, did you see her she's gorgeous, and that body!

Yeah, which might just get us hung!"

I always have conversations with myself like this, I have a terrible fear of people finding out I am an infantilist. At the same time I have a terrible desire to tell some very special woman, one whom I hope will understand me and take care of me. This situation felt so good, but my fear of discovery and humiliation were getting stronger. It's during these conversations that any sexual thoughts I have, along with any erection, disappear. It was at that point that I realized I had been 'leaking' the fluid I usually do when I get excited. It was starting to come through my pants.

"That's just great you jerk! Now everyone will know we're a pervert. That does it we have to get out of here before something happens."

Once again, it shows I lead a naive life. It had already happened. At this very moment, my complete life history was being researched simply because I had given them my real name. And at that same moment a Polaroid picture of me was being shown to Bambi and Thumper who were waited outside in a car. They were having fun giggling about the noticeable wet spot on the front of my pants. Well, more about them later. But right now, although I didn't know it, my biggest challenge, in the form of a very, very determined Diane, was returning from the counter. I never saw her coming, since I was still dividing my time between trying to convince myself to run and taking in all the sights on the counter.

"Hi, I'm back." "Did you get a chance to look at some things? We've just about every thing here, and what we don't have we can order or make. I'll have to show you the catalogs after we look at everything here."

I have to admit that I was in a bad way when she came up, and as an excuse was very nervous. That's why she startled me so much I did something I never usually did unwillingly and that was wet my pants. Not much, but it was noticeable. I felt grateful that Diane seemed not to notice. Later, I found out that not only did she see it - I mean every woman in the place saw it - but that it would be one of the high points of her life.

"Well, I know you're a bed wetter and from what you say you wet quite a bit. So let’s skip the pads and disposable diapers and go right to the cloth diapers and rubber and plastic panties. We have quite a selection."

It was then that she pointed to the tie on diaper I had been holding in my hands. "Oh, I see you found some of the diapers already!" she said, giving me a conspiratorial wink and grin. "I hope you won't need something like that!"

"Something like this?" I mumbled, "I don't understand."

"Oh, well, let me explain. That diaper is made to be tied on so that the person wearing it can't get it off. They have to wear it until their wife, or who ever, takes it off. It's made for someone who doesn't really want to wear diapers but should! For example, Barb's last boyfriend wet the bed. Well, Barb told him that she wouldn't sleep with him unless he wore diapers. He didn't like it but agreed. So she'd put him in diapers at night when they went to bed. But he'd only wear them until she went to sleep. Then he'd take them off. Just like you'd expect, he'd wet their bed after he fell asleep. Well, she didn't mind at all taking care of diapering him but she wanted it to keep the bed dry! So she started making these diapers for him. Once she tied them on him, and put a good pair of rubber pants on him, the bed stayed dry for the night. They worked so well, the store commissioned her to make some for us. You'd be surprised about the big demand for them from the wives and girlfriends of bedwetters".

My mind reeled. I thought I would faint! It rarely occurred to me that there were may other men out there that wore diapers, let alone that some of them had woman who understood and took care of them. It had been a life long desire of mine to find someone to do that for me, even though I was not a "real" bed wetter but rather one by choice. It was becoming too much, I was reaching overload. All I could say was "Are there many bedwetters out there?"

She laughed softly, "Of course, how do you think we stay in business. You men, you're so silly, you each think that you're the only ones to have this little problem. Why three of my last boyfriends were bedwetters! One of them had to wear diapers all the time. And you seem to think we women can't handle it! What a joke, I mean really, we diaper you from the time you are zero to about 3 years old. It's what we're supposed to do, dummy! It's so natural, I think we miss it when you finally grow up. Of course some never do, and that's nice too." She smiled that encompassing smile again when she said that last statement. "You men think you're so macho, like having to wear diapers will gross women out, like they won't want to make love with you or anything."

Well, there was no doubt now, I was going to faint. I could feel it coming. Total overload! My mind whirled. I had serious doubts I could continue standing up. The look on my face must have mirrored my distress. Diane began to look very concerned, "Are you alright? Let me get you something." Now she looked very concerned and I figured I must be worse off than I thought. "Stay right here I'll be right back." Again the firm, but still concerned look. She didn't really have to say anything. My mind was screaming "RUN" but my legs wouldn't move. I had all I could do to keep from falling. Diane was back in a flash with a cold glass of water. I took it and drank it right down. Looking back on it now, I know that had I been anywhere in an anywhere more normal state of mind, I would have detected the slightly bitter taste in the water. Later, I would find out that there was more than just water in my water, but for the moment none of that occurred to me.

PART 2

"Here sit down and I'll get some things to show you."

"Thank you I think I will. It must be the heat and the fact I haven't eaten yet today." Well, finally I was beginning to think again. "Calm, Morgan, keep calm. Since we can't get ourselves to go, we might as well try to enjoy it, just please, try to remember all this later. This will be a fantasy I can think about for years."

Diane soon returned with several different types of diapers. I couldn't believe that she had 6 different types. "We have a very good selection. In addition, some of us are constantly experimenting with different designs and styles. There are so many different requirements these days. This pink one is one I designed."

"Pink?" I said.

"Well, it was the only material I had at the time. Besides," she said smiling "it's cute isn't it? And look at how thick it is. This diaper can last though a whole night." She didn't have to tell me to look; pink diapers had always been a fantasy of mine and this one was unique. It was so thick in the area between the legs that it was obvious that anyone wearing it would have trouble walking. That was something I loved. I always padded my diapers so I'd have to walk like a baby when I wore them. It added to the effect.

"Here, feel it, see how soft it is? There are 10 layers of flannel in it, along with some sponge foam. I designed it with my ex-boyfriend in mind. He really wet, it was so embarrassing for him, especially when I changed him."

"That's funny" I thought, "something like that should have wiped me out again, but all I feel is more sexual excitement. Maybe I am getting better at this."

"Great" Diana thought after seeing my response, "its working. Now that he'll keep calm, the rest of the indoctrination will be easy! Finally I'll have my own little baby."

"What happened to him?" I said, thinking at the same time that it was an especially bold thing for me to say.

"We had other differences. Besides, he didn't like how I handled his bedwetting problem." "Bring him in gently," she thought to herself. "Let that be the last active statement til he says something positive."

"But here, what do you think of this one?" she said, holding up a compact contoured white diaper. "These can be made in your size and the legs can be elastized. They are very absorbent, ride high and tight to keep from leaking, and hold their shape well under rubber pants. We also have terry cloth and Birdseye diapers in straight, prefold and contour."

I remained silent through out the next 20 minutes as she discussed the virtues of cloth diapers over disposable, especially for heavy nighttime wetting. Finally I couldn't help myself anymore, I had to know, and besides I felt pretty good. I asked "Pardon me, I hate to bother you but you said your boyfriend didn't like the way you handled his problem."

"You mean his bedwetting problem?" she responded with a small quizzical look.

"Yes, that, what did… ah… what did you mean by that. Didn't you like it" "Please" I prayed, "she's so beautiful; don't let her be turned off by it all!"

"Well, that’s it," Diane thought to herself. "You’ve got him now. Looks like the medication is working fast. Must be he hasn't had anything to eat and that means he'll get drunk fast! Perfect! Now, don't blow it, pull him in slowly, remember your lessons."

"Oh, no!" she laughed again, "in fact quite the opposite." "Now," she thought, "let him ask, before you answer."

"Oh god, does she really mean what I hopes she means, oh, oh she's not going to say. Quick, don't let her drop it. Ask about it casually. Don't seem anxious" "What… ah… what do you mean by that, I mean the opposite?" I said trying to sound casual when I knew I wasn't.

"Well, no doubt now, I hope the other medication takes hold soon. That'll be a nice surprise for my new baby. Oh lord I'm happy, well I can think about it later. Now it's time for the critical answer and to set the rest of things up. I want my new baby home by tonight! There's too much work and training to do to waste anymore time. He probably has a thousand bad habits I'll have to break. Then there's the problem of getting him "fixed". Oh well, lots of time for that later. Now, go get him!!!"

About that time Barb walked over, "Diane, I have an answer on that request you made earlier. It’s been checked and everything's fine. In fact, it seems that it's better than you thought! You might want to talk to Miss Maple for just a second."

What all that meant was that they had checked and found out I really was Robert Morgan, they had my address, and they had found my name and listings in several of the infantilist newsletters and organizations I belonged to. It also indicated that this was a very professional organization I was becoming involved with. Not that it mattered to me I was feeling great. Drowsy, warm, calm, almost sensual, and definitely sexually aroused.

"I'll be right back," Diane said. Then she stood and moved over to a rather tall and well built woman that had entered the shop. It struck me that she looked very athletic and strong. Big too, almost 6'2" if I could figure right.

Barb looked at me and smiled and said "Oh, I see you found the discipline diaper I made." I was still holding the tie-on diaper I had first picked up. "I hope you don’t have to be put in one of these. I hope you're a good boy about these things!"

Had I not been under the effects of the medication Diane had slipped me, I would probably have been shocked by that comment. It probably also would have occurred to me that I was in no ordinary Incontinent supply house. But as it was I felt too good to worry about it and to my surprise replied to her "No not me, I always put my diapers on when I have to!"

"You are a good boy! Let me show you the plastic pants that go on with those diapers. They also tie...."

As this conversation was going on with Barb, Diane was having an entirely different conversation with Bambie Maple. "We have a confirmation on his name and address. Fortunately, he is an infantilist. I want you and Thumper to go to his place and check out all of his supplies. Make sure you take pictures of everything and find out his preferences for diapers and pants. See if he has any active girlfriends we'll have to deal with and ..."

"Relax," Bambie said. "Remember Thumper and I have done this hundreds of times already, you've only done this once! We'll handle it all just perfectly. We'll even deal with any other females. You just go back over there and finish his indoctrination. You're lucky, he's cute, and everything a good mommy could want". It was impossible to miss the sadness with which the last statement was made. Like all the others, Bambie had waited a long time for a baby of her own. "Don't worry Bambie." Diane consoled, "I'm sure Doc will figure a way to break Mark.”

Mark was the man Bambie hoped she could "infantilize" but had had little success to date. "Well, anyway," Bambie said changing the subject, "you get back to your cutie and just concentrate on bringing him over, don't worry about us. We’ll take care of the rest.

Diane realized she was right; Bambie and Thumper were very good at doing what they did. They had already helped several of her friends obtain babies.

"Hi, I'm back" Diane said. Barb was just in the process of showing me some incredible rubber pants. They were made of the smoothest rubber I had ever come across. They had elastic rubber gathers at the waist and leg openings. Most of the other rubber pants I had did not have leak seals at the waist and legs. "These panties (she kept using the word panties and I kept getting a bigger erection) are custom made for us. You won't find them anywhere else. We highly recommend them for bedwetters," she said. "Oh hi Diane, I was just showing Rob the rubber panties."

"Thanks Barb," Diane said dryly, "I can finish up his order from here."

"Just trying to help. You know me," Barb smiled.

"That’s right, I do! Thanks for your help," Diane said while trying to motion Barb away.

"Ok, I'm sorry for the interruptions, now finally, let’s get you some bedwetting things."

Morgan, don't be a fool, don't ask her.

But I really want to know, I'll ask her in such a way that she won't see the pattern.

Are you kidding me? You ask her again about her taking care of her boyfriend and she'll know you're a pervert.

Yeah, but just think about it, what if she really does change guy’s diapers? Or even if she doesn't, if she can just accept it?

Well, she does make diapers, that’s a good sign!

Yeah, see it could work out ok. Maybe she would make something for us.

Dream on fool, but go ahead and ask, just don't act stupid again.

The conversations I have with myself can be long and drawn out.

"Ah, excuse me, but before you left you mentioned something about not responding well to your boyfriend’s problem," I said trying to draw her out.

"My EX-boyfriend, and that’s not at all what I said," Diane said somewhat sternly. "Great, he's trying to find out how I feel about diapers," she thought. "Its show time, Diane, make it reasonable and believable. This could cement the indoctrination and pull him in tight."

"What I said was, he couldn't handle the way I dealt with it," she said while thinking, "Ok, now wait for him to get in deeper."

"Ah, well, ah, how did you deal with it?" I said noticing I was feeling hotter and hotter, a sure indication that I was blushing.

"Well, that's just it, I did deal with it. He couldn't!" Diane said noticing that I was indeed blushing. "You know," she thought, "I bet if I do this right I can make him come in his pants! He's got to be right on the edge. Thank heavens for the medication. I bet he never would have been able to deal with all this without it. I wonder when the inconamine will take hold."

"I don't...ah, don't understand," was all I could get out.

"Better not pull it out too long, he looks like he's cracking again, wonder if I should give him another dose."

"He couldn't deal with the fact that he wet both the bed and as it turned out, me! He would try to ignore it or blame it on drinking. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and brought a lot of things home from the store for him. We had a real bad fight the first night I tried to diaper him. The big baby couldn't face his problem. He kept trying to put me off. Finally I had to tell him that if he wouldn't wear diapers and rubber panties he couldn't sleep in my bed. And that meant no sex! I even tried to link our love life with diapers. I would make sure I either masturbated him or made love with him each time I changed him. But he still resisted wearing diapers and kept wetting my bed. I finally had to give him an ultimatum. Either wear diapers while at my house or break off our relationship. I guess he wasn't enough of a man to deal with his problems. I certainly did every thing I could." Then Diane seemed to pause for a second and continued in a soft voice almost to herself, "I loved to take care of him. It made me feel so wanted, so needed, and god, it was satisfying!" At that point she noticed me staring at her. She blushed and quickly changed the subject. "I'm sorry. I don't normally tell people my most intimate secrets. I don't even know you, at least not yet. Well, anyway just think about it, learn to deal with your problem, and needs." She said that last part with small smile. "You mentioned that you're also a heavy bed wetter. Is that right?"

“Ok Morgan, try to regain some of your dignity. Tell her it’s your back acting up again," I thought. "Ah ... well sort of you see it's just a temporary problem. Ah... I have a chronic back problem, and every time it acts up the doctor gives me painkillers and muscle relaxants. I don't have any problem with them during the day, but at night I ah… don't seem to wake up when I should," I said trying to make it into a little joke.

"Oh, I see, so you don't wet the bed all the time, just when you are taking your medication," Diane said.

What she was thinking however, was quite different! "Yeah, when donkeys fly! I bet you have a large collection of stuff at your place. They all use the same stupid story, medication, just temporary, yeah; you've probably had this "little problem" every night of your life! Men, they all think they can fake us out on this stuff. How stupid, if they'd only admit it and tell us they love to wear diapers right from the beginning. I bet they'd be amazed to find out how many women want to put their men back in diapers. Well, you can bet I'll have you straightened out soon, Mr. Morgan. But then, from the look of your pants you look straightened out already. I bet if I reached out and touched your penis now, you'd come right in your pants. Well, in the mean time, let’s just get you into some diapers and work on the rest later.

"Oh, I see, well that's more common than you think. We have maybe 20 to 30 men in here a week with similar problems. In fact I bet you'd be surprised to know just how many men have a bed wetting problem for a variety of reasons. You know about 40% of men have some kind of wetting problem." she said. "I wonder if he'll buy that?" she thought.

"That many!" I said, genuinely amazed. "You're kidding. I figured that there weren't many at all." "I can't believe it," I thought. I was stunned! Could it really be 40%?

"Oh, oh, keep him going before he figures out you're lying." "Yeah, how do you think we stay in business? Today has been very unusual. Usually the placed is packed on Friday with guys picking up disposable diapers for weekend trips. During the week we sell a lot of cloth diapers and rubber and plastic pants. Funny though, it's mostly their wives and girlfriends that pick that stuff up. I guess the men are embarrassed to be seen in here and the women are tired of sleeping in a wet bed!" she said laughing. "Like I said, you men are all alike; a little problem and you come all apart."

"Well, do really think that it's very fun to have people know that you have to wear diapers?" I responded.

She just laughed gently and said "Well, think about it dummy, what do you think men’s underwear are? Think about it, they’re made from soft, absorbent cotton, they're white, they have multiple layers in the normal diaper area, and they have elastic waist and leg openings. All they really are just modified training pants. So when you think about it, all you macho men have just been wearing training pants all along. It's just another example of how women really know what’s best for you" she said coyly.

"I'd never thought about it that way to tell you the truth," I said.

"You know she's right, now that I think about it," I thought.

"Of course not. You men don't like to think that way. You have to be so tough all the time, so competitive. You never really get a chance to let lose and have fun."

"Diane, I hate to bother you again," Barb said.

"Yeah Barb, that’s ok. What is it?"

"Well, Miss Maple called. She said she went to that place you inquired about and they have great news. She found a lot of the supplies you want. Also, it seems that they will deliver only to you, no one else, at all. She also said it looked as if they had been in business for a long time! She'll get you a copy of all the info. Hope that helps."

Diane smiled and said "That is great news! Tell her I figure that I'm about to seal the contract. Also, ask her if she can drop off about 3 to 6 of the major contracts at my place. I'll need them later I'm sure. And tell her thanks a lot."

"You seem very happy," I said.

"You would be too. I think I'm about to close what will be the best sale of my life. I've been waiting for a long time for this one."

Since it was not very clearly discussed, I didn't get the meaning of her little discussion with Barb. Basically what it meant was that Bambi and Thumper had gotten into my apartment and found all my diaper supplies. They had also found all of my diaper magazines, newsletters and personal letters. The letters explained that I had always been an infantilist and preferred to wear diapers and rubber pants when I could. Most of that Diane had already figured out. The most important part of the message to her was the part that explained that I had no wife or girlfriend who could interfere with her plans for me.

"Well, I hope it works out well for you," I added sincerely.

"Don't worry, it will. I don't have any doubts about it now," she said with a big smile. "Now back to your supplies. Since you wet so heavily at night, we can forget the pads and pants liners. Also, unless you really need the convenience, I recommend that you don’t use disposable diapers. They are great for heavy wetting during the day but none of them, not even Attends or Curity contoured have elastic in the waist. That means you would have the same problem that babies do when they wet laying down. It would leak out the top of the diaper. So we may want to get you some of them, of course that would be the Curity, but just for emergencies," she said. I didn't notice it but she said most of it to herself.

"Do you have a rubber sheet for your bed?" she asked.

"Ah, no I don't.... but let me tell you, I don't have much money with me. I really only came in for some disposable diapers," I said nervously.

"Oh, oh, he's getting antsy again," she thought.

"Don't worry I'll set up an account for you and bill you. Also, we have a program in which we give men different types of diaper supplies and let them try them out for a while free. All we ask is that at the end of about 2 to 3 weeks you fill out a questionnaire about the samples and return it to the store. Right now we are testing out cloth diapers in the program. We have a new highly absorbent, leak proof diaper that we are trying to test and patent. Ah, here it is," she said moving over to the counter. “All you need with a dozen of these is some good rubber pants and it just so happens we are testing a new design there too. Here we are," she said picking both diapers and rubber pants.

I couldn't believe it. The diaper had about 8 layers of cotton flannel with a foam rubber core soaker. It was heavy and I knew right then that I had to have some of those. Just from the look of them, I knew that anyone wearing them would have a hard time walking right. I love it when the diaper I'm wearing is so thick that it presses my legs apart and I have to walk baby-like.

"The diaper is designed to be a 'once a night diaper' so that it doesn't have to be changed till morning," she said while putting half a dozen in my arms. "And feel how soft the rubber panties are!" as she attempted to hand them to me. Then noticing that I couldn't take them because my arms were full, she giggled and lightly brushed them across my lips and cheek.

"The leg and waist seals are also rubber. We guarantee they won't leak, particularly at the waist. Your wife should like that!" she said smiling. At the same time however, she was carefully watching my face for any tell tale reactions. She must have seen something she liked because a wonderful smile suddenly lit up her face.

Part 3

"I ah… don't ah have a wife," I said nervously.

She smiled, "Well, then your girlfriend, you're too cute not to have a girlfriend and I can't believe she lets you wet her bed."

"Ah, no.... I don't have a girlfriend". "Was she kidding, did she have any idea how long I'd been longing for a woman to tell my interests to. One that might actually be able to understand my desires. I'd never told any woman about my interests, I never felt I could trust them. I mean even I wasn't sure how 'wrong' my wanting to wear diapers was. Almost every time I had finished an orgasm by masturbating in diapers, a wave of disgust came over me. Often times I would get so disgusted with myself that I would throw all my 'stuff' out and it would be several weeks before my diaper desires would surface again. Then I would go buy some stuff and start all over. I had to. For some reason I associated diapers and rubber pants with sexual stimulation. My ultimate fantasy was to be able to share that sexual response with the right woman, one who could understand, participate and in my wildest dreams, LIKE to do that with me.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend; even if I did I don't think she would understand, I mean men don't wet their beds," I said very sheepishly.

"There you go with that macho crap again, and I thought you were different. Well, if you don't have a wife or girlfriend, then who diapers you?" she said looking peeved.

"What do you mean? I diaper myself; women don't like to diaper men!" I said. I must have looked surprised because she got a puzzled look on her face.

"Ok Diane, handle this carefully, this could clinch the whole indoctrination. You've confirmed his relationship status. Now bring him into the idea gradually, don't spook him now. When is that damned inconamine going to work? Don't tell me he's immune to it. That'd be great! What'll I do then? Well, don't worry about that, attend to the matter at hand," she thought quickly working things around in her mind.

"Don't be silly, men can't change diapers. They're terrible at it. My ex-boyfriend tried that for a while. He got a terrible case of diaper rash and his diapers and rubber pants leaked all the time. Finally, close to the end of our relationship he found that he had to let me do it for him," she said smiling shyly. Then, with obvious sadness she added, "He just could never learn to like it though, even when I tried to make it 'special' for us."

"Special, what...what do mean special?” I said, hoping beyond hope it was what I thought it was.

Diane looked at me and for the first time blushed. "What do you think I mean dummy? I made changing time special," she said with obvious embarrassment. Then rapidly trying to change the subject. "Well, that’s over, now how about us letting you take a half-dozen of the heavy night diapers, and two pair of the new rubber pants. Use them for about 2 weeks and then let’s get together again. You can tell me then how they work and suggest any changes that might make 'em better. Ok, you've already got six diapers," she said noting the load in my arms, "and here are the pants." "Let’s see, you're 36" in the waist aren't you?"

"Look at these things" she said excitedly, "that rubber is so soft and a nice color too."

"Oh, looks like your hands are full, here," she said once again rubbing the pants on my cheek and lips. "Don't they feel good?" she squealed. "I found the distributor for these rubber pants myself and got them in stock!"

Well, even though I had unknowingly been "tranq'ed to the gills," I started to feel faint. Emotional overload! Embarrassment, desire, fear, lust, and humiliation were all taking their toll. To compound it, a new emotion was beginning to make itself felt, one I had never really felt before; one that I would only later recognize as being the beginnings of love. This was a beautiful woman, a wise woman, an understanding woman, one that seemed quite capable of dealing with a PROBLEM.

Yeah, but then I reminded myself, She's used to dealing with "real" problems. Mine was not real by any stretch of the imagination. I wore diapers and rubber pants because I wanted to, not because I had to. What do think she would say if she knew that?

Please don't let me lose this, so what if you don't really wet, why does she have to know, fake it!

Because, eventually she'll find out, and hate you for it. Maybe not, maybe she'll understand, by then I'll know how to break it to her.

Be serious - women want real men, not wimpy diaper wearers.

There's got to be someone out there who does, there's got to be! Maybe so, but not her. Look at her, she is pretty enough to have anyone she wants and I'm willing to bet it's not an infantilist!

“All right, all right so it's not her, let’s just get some stuff and get out of here then," I thought again arguing with myself.

"Oh, oh, something happened, I'm losing him, I can feel it, and look at his face," Diane thought. "Do something fast before he leaves and is gone forever."

It must have been a combination of things, the emotion, the medication, the fear, but it was probably the depression that I felt after the last discussion I had with myself that finally set it off. They all undoubtedly contributed to what happened next that would make all speculation and doubt by both Diane and myself academic. At that moment I felt a gentle pressure in my abdomen, and then proceeded to fully finish wetting my pants.

I was too stunned to even move as my pants filled and wet ran down my legs. I couldn't believe it. I never had any warning, it just happened. Due to the diapers I had in my arms Diane couldn't see what had happened. However, the look on my face must have been all she needed to figure it out.

"Well, it's about time! Must be the inconamine doesn't work very well on him. Well, I'll just have to get him fixed sooner than I had planned," she thought to herself.

"What's the matter dear?" she said. Then seeing the mess I was leaving on the floor "Oh, no, you poor dear. Here let me help you," she said taking the diapers and rubber pants from my arms. "Oh, you're all wet, you poor thing! Well, come on; let’s get you out of those wet pants!"

I was stunned. I hardly noticed when Barb came over and said "Oh, you poor thing. Diane why don't you take him into the fitting room and help him get changed. Joan and I will up clean this little mess".

Diane took me by the arm and sort of led me and dragged me into the "fitting room". I could barely move let alone think, which is probably why I could do little about what would happen next. "Here," Diane said handing me a plastic bag. "Take your shoes and socks off and put them on the floor, then hold the bag open."

Numbly I began to do what I had been told, then I said "What are you doing, I can't do that. I'll just go and ....." I said agitatedly.

"Well, now you've got him Diane, keep him off guard, don't let him recover at all. If you do this right your new baby will be sleeping peacefully at your breast tonight, and he'll be wearing nice thick diapers!" she thought.

"Yeah, you'll go outside with wet pants for everyone to see. Won't that be nice, to let everyone know that you wet your pants?" watching my expression as that thought sunk in.

"I'm a registered incontinent technician, and I do this all the time, so just shut up and stand still," she said as she began to take my pants down. Then she added quite sternly "Beside I wouldn't press your luck, after all I'm pretty mad at you right now!"

"Mad?" I thought anxiously. "Why is she mad at me? No, please no, don't be mad."

"Why are you mad at me?" I said in a worried voice.

"Well," she said as she finished removing my pants and putting them in the bag, "you lied to me! You said you never wet during the day. You men, I'll never understand you! Don't you realize we can't help you unless you tell us your problems? I might have let you out of here without helping you deal with your daytime wetting. Just think if this had happened during a business meeting or something. Nice touch hey?"

Then she started to remove my shirt. I was dumbfounded, what if this had happened during a meeting. "Wait a minute, I've never wet during the day before. It must be the strain." Just as I thought that, some more urine squeezed out. "What is happening to me?" I asked myself almost frantically.

"There. See, nice problem." Diane said pointing to my wet underwear." I have never been closer to actually passing out as I was when Diane then reached out and carefully pulled my underwear carefully over my erection.

Then her face softened and she smiled and said "Cute! Why didn't you tell me? This isn't so bad is it?"

From the feel of my face I must have turned five shades of red! At that moment Barb looked in the room and said "We've got it all cleaned up. Oh how cute. Diane, do you need our help with anything?" She kept looking at my erection but nothing I could do could get me to cover myself up.

"That's ok Barb," Diane said giving her a 'get lost look.' "If you could just bring in that stuff I set down out there." "Oh yeah, if you can, see if you can find some cover pants in 36, a tee shirt and slippers."

"Nothing else?" Barb said as she continued to stare at me.

"No Barb, that's it," Diane said, a little coldly.

Diane then took a soft white cloth from a large set of drawers located next to the wall. She came back to me and started to wipe my legs and crotch dry. "Ok" she then said as she put an underpad on what looked like a large changing table across from the drawers, "Hop up here and lay down." I was still too stunned to argue and laid down on the table.

"Here you go Diane," Barb said as she handed her the diapers and rubber pants I had been holding. "Anything else?"

"No, Barb, just the cover pants, I can handle it from here! Bye!"

"Well, ok," Barb said with a little pout and walked off.

"Barb" Diane said "tell you what, why don't you take the things in the bag and take care of them. After they're all set you can bring them over, understand?"

"Oh yeah!" she said picking up the bag again. "Thanks, see you later, have fun!"

"Well now, let’s get your pants changed young man." She finished drying off my diaper area. Then she turned, picked up one of the diapers and moved back to the table I was laying on. She carefully laid the diaper on my crotch. Then she went back to the drawers and removed several items. When she was back at the table she said "Ok, I'm going to put the diaper under you. You'll have to lift up. You're a bit too big to pick up," she said smiling. Then with practiced motions she slid the diaper underneath me as I arched up. "Just a sec, let me spread it out just right. There, you can let down now. Good." "You know it’s funny; you don't have any diaper rash. You must be changed often. I'll tell you one thing though; it would make it easier if you had the hair removed." "Ah, well, I haven't wet in a long time, it’s just a temporary problem," I said, trying to think of an excuse.

"Uh, huh," she said smiling "and it rained on the floor out there right! You men, why not just admit it, I mean it’s stupid. Besides isn't it kind of nice to be babied once in a while. Now spread your legs so I can get the diaper fitted right. That's good." "Now let's get you protected" she said as she picked up a bottle of baby oil.

No matter what I thought about, whether it be little kittens being killed or being kicked in the nuts or global nuclear war, nothing seemed to do anything to reduce my erection. I was harder than I ever thought I could be. Diane politely seemed not to notice it until she rubbed oil on the skin directly under it.

"Thanks for lifting up" she giggled. "Or am I just doing a good job?" she said with that wonderful smile.

"Oh, that feels good," I said weakly.

"Of course it does, see, there're a lot of benefits to telling me all about your problems. Isn't there anything else you want to tell me" she said as she began to rub oil on my penis.

"Now, tell her, tell her everything, oh that feels great, better than I could ever have hoped for" I thought to myself.

"Well, ah, I, ah I ah like this, very much you see I'm a...." I began to say.

But then my conscience acted up again. "No, you fool, she'll just use it against you! Don't tell her anything!"

"Yes", she said while stroking my penis with oil. "You’re a what?"

"Ah, nothing, nothing, I was going to say I am grateful for your helping me," I stammered.

"Oh!" she said as she abruptly stopped. She was looking a little hurt. "Alright, well let’s get you dressed and then figure out what’s going on." Then she pulled the diaper rather tightly between my legs.

"I mean, I've never had a woman do this. I guess I'm embarrassed its just kind…"

She smiled lightly and brushed my penis through the diaper "I understand. It’s ok. You don't have to be embarrassed, it can be fun. Especially when you're cute. Now let's get the diaper pinned in position.” She very carefully pulled the sides together one at a time and double pinned them. Then she adjusted the leg gathers for a good seal. Once the diaper was on she opened the box and removed the rubber pants. They were beautiful, smooth and amber with rubber seals at the legs and waist. She carefully dusted the whole pair, inside and out, with baby powder. "Rubber pants are the best for wetting, but you do have to be careful with them. I make sure I always dust them."

Then she moved back to the table and began dusting my legs. "This will do nicely. Now lift your feet and put them through the holes." I lifted my feet and she professionally slipped them on. Then she carefully pulled them up to my waist while I arched my back again.

"Oh, oh," she said while looking at the pants. "Now that’s going to be a problem" she giggled. I still had such an erection that the diaper and pants tented away from my waist. "We won't have much of a waist seal like that. I know you men, you just want more attention, just like little baby boys. Ok, I guess there's just one thing to do!" She went back over to the dresser a got a few things. She came back to the table and put a small underpad on my stomach. Then she began pulling on a pair of rubber gloves.

"We want my hands to be smooth for this. Now arch up again." She pulled the top of the rubber pants down over the diaper so that they inverted over my legs. Then she carefully unpinned one side of my diaper and folded them away from my crotch."

"What are you going to do?" I asked with both excitement and embarrassment making my voice quaver.

"You just be a good boy and lay back. I'll take care of everything."

Then she began rubbing baby oil on the gloves. Once they were thoroughly saturated she again began stroking my penis.

"There, now doesn't that feel good?"

"Yes," I said again in that quivery voice.

"Yes, what?" Diane said and tightened her grip slightly.

"Yes ma'am"

"That’s better. Now just relax and I'll fix our problem."

I became more excited with each stroke. "Oh, that's great," I moaned.

"See, I told you I can make it special. Now, be a good boy for me and come in my hands."

That was all it took. Being so keyed up and excited, I came, almost violently. It messed up the underpad on my stomach. "You really let go when you come don't you" She said smiling.

Well, as it usually does, once my desire has been fulfilled my conscience usually cuts in. "What in the hell are you doing?" I thought to myself. "Are you crazy? Get the hell out of here. I can't believe you just did that you pervert! How disgusting."

"Please, I have to go" I whined. "Please".

"Oh no darlin', I know all about that feeling," she said as she again tightened her grip on me. "You just stay right where you are. It'll pass in just a sec and we'll get you fixed up tight again."

"No really, I have to go, honest!" I pleaded

There was an unmistakable increase in pressure, not so much as to be painful, but definitely enough to settle me down.

"Just lay there, think about getting into a warm bed with cotton flannel sheets and snuggling down. It's ok, believe me its ok! Besides you don't want Barb to have to clean up the floor again do you?"

"No," I answered weakly.

"No what?" she said replied firmly but softly.

"No ma'am."

Then it struck me, and I began to panic.

"How am I going to get home, I can't wear my pants home, they're soaked. OH, great! Now what am I going to do." Then I noticed the bag that had my wet cloths in it was gone. "What happened to my clothes?"

"I sent them home with Barb, she's going to wash them and then bring them to my place."

"That’s just great! Now what! All my keys are in those pants, my wallet, how am I going to get home?" "I sure as hell can't walk home wearing these," I said, pointing to the diapers and rubber pants.

next installment...

"Good, his fear has replaced the POID (Post-orgasmic infantilism depression). Now just work it a bit and he's cinched," Diane thought, very pleased with herself.

While very gently stroking my penis she said, "I have that all figured out for you." Then she added smiling "I'm going to take you home with me. I thought I would fix you a nice dinner, a little wine and we could talk about your problem. I have a lot of knowledge on the subject. I also wanted to take some measurements so that I can make you some custom fitting diapers." Then she brought her face close to mine and added conspiratorially "There are a couple of other designs I have been working on and I need a model. I figure you'll work fine. Barb is going to bring your clothes over to my place anyway so they'll be there and you can get your things back". Then she added to herself "Course you won't be needing them anyway. Once I get you home you'll be staying there!"

"But, I don't know... I... ah". Fortunately the depression I had after my orgasm was short lived. Once again desire, and the possibility of my ultimate fantasy happening, over came my good sense. "Well, if my things will be there, I can always get them and go."

"Of course you can darling" Diane said, while thinking "Once you're home dear you won't want to go anywhere!"

"But I can't go home like this. I don't have any pants"

"Don't worry; we're trying to locate some cover pants for you. No one will notice."

"Sorry to interrupt." It was a different woman. I tried to cover myself but had little luck. "Looks like things are going ok. Do the diapers fit him ok? I could get some others. Barb asked me to bring these in here," she said handing Diane a pair of funny green pants and some thong like slippers.

"Oh, thanks Jean. They fit fine. Take a look." she said as Jean came over to the table. Jean reached out and pulled the diaper a little tighter in the crotch ignoring my vivid blushing.

"Oh, yeah, that's fine, they fit just great. Do the rubber pants seal ok?" Jean asked.

"Ah, we were just checking the seal when I noticed a rather large 'waist leak'" Diane said smiling.

"Looks like you were just finishing taking care of it when I interrupted," Jean said with a big smile. "Ok, I'll leave you to finish up. Oh by the way Diane, those picture catalogs you wanted just came in. They are great. When we get a chance we'll send a copy to the Institute."

"Ok, make sure I get a copy! I may need it!" Diane said.

"From the way it looks, I seriously doubt it, but we'll put one in your car just in case! Have a great weekend!" Jean added as she was leaving.

As with several other of the conversations going on I had no idea that an under lying message had just been passed. In essence, Jean had just told Diane that the whole "changing" scene had been caught on video camera. Several copies had already been made. The "Institute" (more on this organization in later stories) would receive a copy to be used as a training film and Diane would receive a copy. Diane's copy was to be shown to me in the event I actually did prove to be "uncooperative" as a sort of blackmail. In the event Diane could not "coax me back into the cradle" the threat of showing the film to friends and business associates would be used to "put me back in the cradle", forcibly if necessary.

"Nothing but interruptions," Diane said smiling again. "It’s a wonder I ever got these diapers on you in the first place! Well, let’s finish up and get you dressed. No telling when you'll wet again and I don't want to clean the floor." She very quickly finished pulling the diaper up again and double pinned it. "Ok, lift up one more time and let me pull the rubber pants up. That’s good. Ok, now let me get these cover pants on." The cover pants looked like green surgeons pants with two major differences. The whole length of the inner side of each leg was held together not by stitching but rather by snaps! The waist also was held together by snaps. It occurred to me I had seen baby clothes that worked the same way. To get them on me, Diane unsnapped the legs and then fastened the waist around me. Then she pulled the legs into place and fastened all their snaps. I lay there passively as she rather expertly finished that.

"Ok, hop down and we’ll check everything," Diane said.

I did what I was told and she pulled the front of the pants down. She checked the fit of the rubber pants and said "Well that looks fine. It should hold you for awhile anyway." Then she added laughing, "Of course you wet so much I'll probably have to change you again when we get home, you men!" Then she noticed that the diapers and rubber pants were again beginning to tent out from my waist. She said with a delightfully wicked smile "You know, I almost think you like this." Then very quietly, so that I almost didn't hear it "Hope so, ‘cause I do."

"I just don't understand. Do you think she actually enjoys it?"

"Well, she might like the sex, but once she finds out you really don't need to wear diapers.... Don't imagine she likes perverts."

"Yeah, but she's so pretty, why does she do it for us? She could have anyone she wants".

"I don't know, but if I were you I wouldn't let her find out!"

"But you are me!"

"Well then don't mess up."

"What about going home with her?"

"Don't have much choice, do we? Basically get your stuff and go, fast".

"Ok"

"Ok, just slip your arms into this tee shirt and we're about ready". Put the slippers on. Now let’s look at you. Good, you look fine. You can barely notice the pants," she said patting me on the bottom again.

This time I enjoyed the patting until I saw my reflection in a mirror near the door to the examination room. Not only did you notice the pants, but it was impossible not to instantly recognize what they were for! I felt ill again.

"Is everything in my car?" Diane asked Jean.

"Yes, everything is ready for you to have a nice weekend! You too Rob," Jean said. Then when I couldn't see, she winked at Diane.

Then a strange thing happened. Diane flashed me a look that I hadn't seen since I was a child. It was the look my mother used to use to let me know I had forgotten my manners. The response it prompted was unthinking and instinctive. "Thank you, ma'am".

"You wait here while I bring the car up!" Diane said.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" …again the look.

"Yes ma'am."

"That's good, I'll be right back"

How could she do that? I had no idea, but there I stood, looking out at the parking lot. My car was there, I had a very strong impulse to rush to it and attempt to get in. I should run - I knew it. But there I kept standing there. What in earth was going to happen to me? Didn't matter, I doubt I could have run if I was being shot at.

"Wait here a minute dear," Jean interrupted my thoughts. "I'll just check quick." She opened the door and looked out. "Its ok - no one but my husband John." At that moment another man walked into the store. I probably would have died except for one thing. Under his rather loose fitting jeans was the unmistakable outline of a thick diaper and a tight pair of waterproof pants. For about the hundredth time today I was stunned. It was the first time in my life I had ever seen another man in diapers!

"Johnny, I'd like you to meet Rob. Diane is trying to help him with his problem like I helped you," Jean said while patting John's bottom in greeting.

"That's great, Diane is very helpful. Are you ready to go now, if not I'll just wait in the back room."

"I'll be just a little while." Then another strange thing happened. She put her hand down John's pants and said "Well, looks like I had better change you first. You’re all wet again."

John smiled sheepishly and said "I'm sorry." Problem was he didn't look very sorry.

"Well, there's Diane, just go out and get in the car Rob! I'm sure everything will work out great. See how well my husband is adjusted to his problem. Once you accept it and understand it, it can become very special for you. Listen to Diane."

I had no idea what she was talking about. But at about that time Diane honked the horn and I went to her car. She opened the door from the inside and I noticed an underpad on the passenger seat. "Don't want you wetting on the seat. Let’s go."

Diane chatted all the way to her house about things like the relative merits of disposable verses cloth diapers, the high number of men that had to wear diapers, and lastly, some nebulous comments about a place she kept calling the Institute. At last we got to her apartment complex. It was nice! Looked very expensive!

"How do I get to your place without being seen?" I said as we pulled into the underground garage.

"Don't worry about it you can't even notice the pants, besides nobody cares. Even if they do, they know where I work and that I work with men that have wetting problems. They understand, believe me. Several of my best friends in the building have husbands that wear diapers all the time."

I didn't know it then but she wasn't kidding. If anything she was underestimating the number. You see, as it turns out this building was owned by the "Institute". All of the woman who lived there either had infantilist husbands like myself or were actively searching for one. It made it very convenient to have them all in one protected place. I'd find out later that it always meant you had someone to baby sit for you (again this subject will be covered in another story).

Diane parked the car and I nervously got out and looked around.

"Come on," she smiled and flashed me a reassuring look. "The elevator is over here." I followed.

"Come on now. Don’t be nervous, you look just fine". At that moment she did the same thing Jean had done, she put her hand down the front of my diaper. "Well, you're still dry." She sounded almost sad. As she was taking her hand back out she paused to grip my erection again and said "but I can still take care of that!" Her smile returned. I blushed bright red, something she seemed to enjoy. "I wish you'd get over being nervous, we're going to have some fun, you know how to do that don't you?"

All I could do was stammer "Ah.., yeesss, I gu...guess so."

"What!?"

"Yes ma'am," I said instinctively trying to please.

At point the elevator door opened. Much to my chagrin it wasn't empty.

"Hi Judy."

"Hi Diane, who's the cutie?"

"Oh, Judy, this is Rob. I'm helping him with a problem similar to your husband's."

"Oh, he wets?" she said to Diane. "Well, you're not alone" she said to me, indicating a basket of wash she held in her arms. "I just finished washing over 3 dozen diapers and 10 pairs of plastic and rubber pants. My Davey wets all the time. Men! Well, better diapers than bed linens and furniture." Then back to Diane as if I wasn't there, "Diane, he's so cute. Where did you find him? Did you get him through the Institute?"

Diane hurriedly interrupted her "Judy, Rob is just a friend I met today! I'm just trying to help him understand and deal with his problem. Like all men he's trying to convince himself he doesn't need diapers." Then directed to me she said "But every once in awhile they have an accident and it just proves them wrong. I hope I can help him deal with it better."

"OH, I understand, well I'm sure you can." Then Judy said to me "Diane is one of the best technicians. She knows what she's talking about so you listen to her, understand?"

"Yes...," then the look from Diane, "ma'am".

"Cute and well mannered, you're lucky Diane."

Diane smiled "Thanks Judy, here's our floor. Maybe you and Davey can come down sometime".

"We'd love to." Then Judy flashed Diane a conspiratorial glance, "Just let me know when you can have visitors again."

Let me apologize for a sec. No I'm not stupid. Had I just listened to any of the conversations held around me on that day I am sure I could have figured out what was going on. Nothing said was couched in strong code. But to tell you the truth all I wanted to do was let my mind just go. Just to believe and accept. I mean, I had wanted something like this to happen all my life. A miracle! I thought if I questioned something, it would all fall apart and be gone. Even worse, I would be exposed as a pervert. So I just let everything go merrily on. Besides, some of the facts I held dear had been decimated that day. For example, lots of men wore diapers, not just me. I had even seen one! The lady in the elevator had a whole bushel of diapers that she said she put on her husband. A woman, a real woman, not a fantasy one like I imagined when I changed myself. Most importantly, a good woman, Diane, actually seemed to like changing diapers, not just tolerate, but like. It was too much to keep considering. Besides, I had a bad feeling that if I thought about it too much it would all just disappear.

We got out of the elevator and headed down the hall. Just as we were approaching one of the apartment doors, it opened up. A man and woman walked out. The woman was pretty and well built but it was the man that first drew my attention. He was dressed as I was in a nice tee shirt and the same type of snap open pants and thongs. He also appeared to have on a very thick diaper. So thick in fact that he appeared to have to walk bowlegged. I tried not to look at the bulge in his pants but one thing made me stare.

There was no mistaking the small portion of rubber pants that projected slightly from the top of his pants. What really startled me was the fact that they were pink. He noticed me staring and blushed bright red.

"Hello Trudy, where are you and Sam off to?" Diane greeted her.

"The best news Diane, we worked out all the details and I'm finally taking Sam in to the Institute to get fix..."

Once again Diane interrupted quickly, "Trudy, I'd like you to meet Rob. We met today! Rob came into the store to get some help. I was fortunate enough to wait on him. It took me awhile but, I even finally talked him into coming home with me for dinner."

"Oh, I understand. Hello Rob. Sorry to hear you have a problem like Sam. But Diane is one of the best technicians around. She'll help you deal with it. It took Sam a long time to finally realize that it wouldn't go away and that it just had to be dealt with. Right now we are going to the doctor to get special help for Sam. When he gets back it'll be easier to take care of his needs. You should ask Diane about it, the procedure might help. Well you have a nice weekend, we'll see you later." With that statement she picked up a large bag which looked much like an oversized diaper bag. Then she took Sam’s hand and led him off down the hall. He turned and smiled faintly. When he did that I could see that not only were his rubber pants pink, but they appeared to have ruffles.

"What did Trudy mean by that?" I asked Diane.

"Don't worry. We'll talk about it later. It all depends upon how much and how often you wet. But we'll work that out later. We're here now let’s get inside and just get settled. There's lots of time to talk about things later."

Then she did something that really surprised me, she stopped opening the door, then turned to me and very gently kissed me on the lips. "I hope you didn't mind that. I didn't mean to be forward but the first one is always the awkward one. Now that it's out of the way we can do it more often." Then she opened the door and said, "I hope you like it here."

The apartment was just like Diane; beautiful, clean, fresh and exciting.

"Here, let me check you again," she said as she put her hand down my pants again. "Well, you're still dry" again with the slight sound of disappointment. Then brightening, "Let me get you a drink, what would you like?"

"Ah, bourbon and coke, if you have it, please."

"Sure do, ah, sit down here if you would."

I sat in the chair she offered and heard the unmistakable sound of soft plastic rustling.

"Well, I shouldn't do it so soon but I think I'll medicate him again. The more times I can change him tonight the easier it'll be to break his bad habits. Trudy's lucky; Sam wanted to get fixed (more about this in another story). Depending upon what they use to do it, he won't have any control left. I have a feeling that Rob won't wet by himself now. I'll have to get him loosened up a bit more. Besides, a little more medication, and a few drinks and he may confess. With the confession out of the way we can talk about having him fixed! Then I'll finally have myself a real diaper husband!" Diane was working all this out while she fixed the drinks. Needless to say, my drink required a little more "fixing."

When she finished she brought the drinks in and put them down. "I bet you can use this, must have been a hard day on you. Don't worry though we'll fix that. Here drink this down and I'll get another."

She didn't have to ask, I needed the drink. I finished it in three gulps. It tasted great, it seemed a little strong but then I needed it.

"Wow, I guess you did need that. Here I'll get another." Diane rubbed my head lightly as she took the glass and went back into the kitchen. "I think I'll make this one just a little stronger." When she came back she said "Here now finish this one too, it'll relax you. You make me nervous when you seem so uptight. Haven't you been in a woman’s apartment much?"

"Ah, well..."

"Don't talk just drink," she said as she held the glass to my lips. Something in the way she said that just make me do what she said. As I started to drink she keep tipping the glass up. She didn't stop till that one was also empty.

"Well, how about if I show you my apartment before dinner?"

"Ah,..sure"

"What?!"

"Ah, yes ma'am"

"Good, I like a man with manners." Then she looked at my pants and thoughtful look crossed her face. "That will never do" she said "I can't tell if you're dry or wet."

Then she looked into my face and said, "We're home now, so lets get rid of those cover pants," and reached down to undo the waist snaps. The pants fell to the floor and once again my diapers and rubber pants were fully visible. I felt funny again, and nervous. I had never had someone see me in diapers before, let alone a pretty woman, particularly one I liked so much.

"Ah, wait... ah why can't I wear them, ah, when will Barb have my clothes back so I can take off these things and get dressed?"

"Barb lives in this building and will have them back soon. But in the mean time look around you!"

I looked at the apartment. It was spotless. Then I noticed the rug, long shag.

"Do you seriously think that I want an accident like the one that happened at the store on this carpet? Not a chance. As long as there's any possibility of that happening, you'll continue to wear your diapers!" she said with a very serious expression. Then her face softened again "You still haven't learned, have you? This thing can be very good for both of us." Then she again slipped her hand down the front of my diaper and lightly caressed my penis. "It doesn't bother me that you're wearing diapers. In fact I kind of like it. It gives you sort of a vulnerable look. I like that in a man rather than the false bravado of the macho type. Besides," she said taking hold of my penis, "you're cute!"

Involuntarily I moaned and shuddered. "There see, you like it too". Then she kissed me again. "You don't wet very much do you? You've been dry for about 2 hours now!"

In fact I had to go to the bathroom very badly. This time though I seemed to be able to control the urge and did not mess my diaper.

"Well," she thought, "pretty soon the drinks and the medication will take hold and nothing you do will stop you from wetting all night! Then, my pretty, I'll have you. If I get you to confess and accept the situation tonight I might be able to get you fixed within a week or two and then nothing you do can keep you from wetting all the time! Well, I better not press it; just having you stay here is enough. Just need to break your spirit a little more. One more good accident should do it. I guarantee that you will wet the bed tonight! Even if I have to pour water down your pants to do it!"

She slowly removed her hand and said "Well, let me show you the rest of my place. Lets start with the kitchen and I can fix you another drink."

"Are you sure I can't get my clothes? I feel funny like this, especially in front of you."

Suddenly she became very cross. "Aren't you listening to me? I said that as long as there is the possibility of another accident you'll continue to wear diapers in my apartment! That's That!" Then softening again and putting her arms around my neck, "Look, it just looks like you have shorts on. Besides you have great legs and I always was a leg woman. Keep up the good work and you might even get lucky tonight!"

Must be Diane has a great sense of timing because it hadn't been more than two minutes before that the rush of the medication and alcohol had once again numbed my brain into addled acceptance of everything. This time I didn't even flinch, no rattle of conscience from the grown up part of my brain. It all just started to sound great to me!

"Well, I guess..."

Diane put her finger to my lips and said "That's better, now lets look around". Back in the kitchen, against my arguing, Diane fixed me another drink. "Take that with you and let’s go".

"You've seen the living room, and there is the dining area. But here is the best part, the bedroom."

It looked nice like everything else. There were only two strange things. One wall had very large, plain dresser, and a large space. The space was only strange in that it was apparent something had recently been there. Again, had I been more thoughtful, and perhaps less drunk, I would have realized it was the same size as the dressing table at the store.

"Look at the bed" she said as she took my hand and led me to it. "Its king size. This is my side" she said as she patted one mattress. "And that side is for visitors. Try it out, lay down," she said more as a command than a request. I sat on the visitor side. Two things were again apparent. The first was the white cotton flannel sheets. The second was the again unmistakable sound of soft plastic rustling.

Diane rolled over on one elbow and asked "Nice hey? Think you might like it?"

All I could do was look at her and say "Yes... ma'am."

"Good, well let’s look at the rest of the home, shall we?" Again she took my hand and led me to the master bathroom. Everything looked normal except for small things. First, there were two hose attachments to the shower head that looked like those used to connect shower massages. Problem was, only one hose ended in a shower head. The other was about 7 feet long and ended in something that looked very little like a shower head. Secondly, two large white pails stood beside the door. One was marked DD and one CD. Since there already was a waste basket, I couldn't figure out what they were for.

"All the modern conveniences" Diane smiled. "Ok let me show you the guest bedroom." she said as we walked out the door and down the hall.

The guest bedroom also held a few surprises. The first was the position of the bed. It was pushed up against the wall. Part of the space which had been occupied by the bed contained the missing changing table, set up and ready to go. Next to the table however, was something that made me get hard again. It was an open shelf unit with stack upon stack of diapers, rubber and plastic pants, underpads, strange clothing, and bottles of assorted baby oil, lotion and cream.

"All of this used to be in my room when my ex-boyfriend stayed here." Diane said sadly. "Oh well, onward," she said closing the door. "Now let me show you my work room. I do all my designing and fabricating in there." She opened the door to next room down the hall and the wavering feeling came back despite the drinks and medication. This room contained a whole fantasy for me. In one corner was an industrial sewing machine and flat fabrication table. In a second corner were stacks of different types of rolls of plastic, rubber, cotton flannel and Birdseye. Many of the rolls were nice soft pastel colors or cute baby prints. There were assorted ruffles and animal appliqués. The third corner away from the door contained a desk. On it were stacked several pencil drawings of men and boys in diapers of strange design. On the walls over the desk were more drawings and even color pictures of more men in diapers and what looked like baby clothes.

"This is where I make a lot of the stuff you saw in the store. I work it out here and submit it to the Institute for testing." Diane said proudly. Then she thought to herself "Let’s see if he picks up the bait, he's heard the Institute mentioned several times today. Let’s see if he asks about it. Look at that erection. He better wet soon! If nothing else, I need to change him and this next changing is for my benefit not just his!!"

Of course I fell for it. I felt great again! The booze and the medication had taken all the edges off reality for me. I had no fear. "Ask her," I told myself.

"Diane, you've mentioned the Institute a couple of times today. What is it?" I said trying not to sound too interested.

"Oh, that. Well come over here," she said as she moved toward the window. "See that big building over there? That’s the Institute."

"What is it?"

"Well, they study problems like yours there. They are trying to develop methods and supplies which will help men deal with the problem. Sometimes they even find cures for the problem. Mostly though, they just try to help men cope."

"Diane you almost always say that men have the problem and not woman, why?"

"Careful Diane, get him off this track," Diane thought. "Well, women have similar problems but they seem be more easily cured. With men, and their more complex urinary system it’s harder to cure. So, men just have to learn to deal with it, effectively. It also means that the wives and girlfriends of men with wetting problems also have to be taught to deal with and help deal with their man’s wetting problem. That’s what the Institute helps do; it trains both men and woman to cope with wetting. But enough of that, here finish your drink and I'll get you another," Diane said as she pushed the drink up to my lips.

We were going back down the hall when I noticed an open door and closed door. "What are these rooms?" I asked.

"Well, the room with the closed door is private and I don't want you going in there, understand!?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good, the other room is the guest bathroom."

"Great, I need to use it, do you mind?"

"Use it for what?" she asked looking puzzled. She thought to herself "Well, here it comes. A major turning point. Time to test the extent of my control. I hope the drugs are working. Keep him in line. Remember what Doc said 'If you can control his use of the bathroom and make sure he obeys the restrictions you've won him over, whether he knows it or not!!'. Be firm and stern, but logical. Hope I can fake him out again"

"I ah need to go to the bathroom. If I do I won't have an accident. Isn't that what you want?"

"What I want is for you to begin to deal with your problem," Diane said in her best grade school teacher voice. "You have to come to grips with the fact that you have wetting accidents and therefore need to take steps to deal with them. Those steps are wearing diapers. I want you to become comfortable wearing them, especially in front of me. You have to realize there is nothing wrong with it. It is the only logical thing to do."

"I realize that, but shouldn't I try to keep from having accidents. If I go now I won't have one."

"Now maybe, but what about later? You still don't have the right frame of mind to deal with it. I'd rather you use your diapers and get used to the feeling. When wearing them becomes second nature to you to control the problem, then we'll work on a kind of modified potty training. Of course it will have to be within the bounds of your physical disability. It may be that you will never overcome the need to wear diapers. You have to realize that and accept that possibility. Next week I'll make an appointment at the Institute for you to be examined. They'll be able to tell whether your problem is permanent or if you'll recover."

Then she moved over to me and put her arms around my waist and continued, "In the mean time, particularly since I hope you'll be spending more time with me, I want you to plan for the worst. So get used to diapers. Besides I can show you all the tricks for taking care of yourself. We don't want you to get diaper rash, do we?"

"The Institute. I hadn't planned on that. A good physician will be able to tell in a few minutes that I don't really have a problem. Then all this will be over when she finds out I'm just a pervert who likes to wear diapers. Now what? Great, and now I really have to pee."

"OH, oh maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the Institute visit. He's worried they'll figure out he's not really incontinent. Well, let’s see if we can use the fear."

"Tell you what. If I think that you are really, sincerely dealing with your wetting I won't ask you to be examined. But I better see results. After all I feel responsible for you now! Ok?"

"Thank god!" I thought. "What do I have to do?" I said, thankful for the way out.

"Well, forget the bathroom. It's off limits to you while you're here, understand? And like I said I want to see results!"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good, now let's get a start on it. Come with me!" she said in a firm voice.

She took me by the hand and led me into the master bedroom and over to a large floor to ceiling mirror on a closet. Then she went to the dresser and took out an underpad.

"Here, stand on this. Now, face the mirror." She moved behind me and put her hand on my crotch. I could see both my full reflection and her face. She smiled when she felt my erection. "Now, all I want you to do is to wet. Do it slowly, in short streams. Try to make it start and stop. You'll help your control that way. Go ahead."

Try as I might I could not go with that erection. "What's the matter?" she asked gently.

"I can't do it."

"Why, because I'm watching, I want you to get used to people watching. It's going to happen in public when you have to go.”

"No, I just can't go when I have ah, well when I..."

She laughed, "You mean when you're so tense!" Then she added facetiously, "Well, here let me help." She reached down and pressed on the area between my legs. Then she squeezed my erection firmly, but not painfully. My erection immediately went down. Just as immediately I wet uncontrollably. It soaked my diaper. Filled it to capacity and then started to bulge out the rubber pants. To their credit though, I have to admit that the leg seals held most of it in until the diaper was finally able to sponge most of it up. Only a small amount leaked down my legs.

Unbeknownst to me, after all I had my hands full wondering if I'd flood out the downstairs neighbors, a strange thing was happening. Diane kept one hand between my legs as I wet. I couldn't see the other one. I did however feel a strong shudder run through her body as it pressed against me. It wasn't till later that I found out the shudder was actually a violent orgasm. I just stood there, some wet was dripping down my legs but most of it was still contained in the pants. Diane's hand was still between my legs gently caressing the bulging mess. There was a far away vacant look in her eyes, and it was several moments before they cleared.

Suddenly she moved with a start and noticed where her hand was. She removed it quickly and said "Ah, well, at least you were able to let go, but I guess we'll have to work on control.” We both laughed. She turned me around and kissed me. "I'm proud of you. See that wasn't bad, was it?" she said and added to herself, "especially not for me!!"

Then she reached down the front of my pants and got a pained expression on her face, "I HAD hoped to have you wear a wet diaper for awhile to get used to it. But... looks like this one's a total loss! Come on, lets get you changed," she added as she took me into the master bathroom and into the shower... "This thing's so wet," she kept saying as she patted the front of the diaper, "that I'll have to empty it out before I take your pants down. Darned good thing you weren't wearing your street cloths and standing on my living room rug."

Once I was in the shower she pulled on the leg seals and a lot of urine streamed out. "Good grief! When you let go you let go, don't you? Ok, I guess we'll just have to get you all dry stuff," she said as she pulled the rubber pants down my legs. She had me lift my feet one at a time to get them loose then threw them in the pail marked CD. Next she unpinned one side of the diaper and slipped it down my leg. "Ok, step out. We'll just rinse it off while I rinse you down." She then adjusted the shower and took the spray head down. She carefully rinsed my crotch and my bottom.

"Ok that looks good. Now step on the diaper a few times while I rinse it." I did what I was told and when most of the color was out she twisted the water out and threw it in the pail. Finally she went to the cupboard and got out a big fluffy towel and used it to dry me off.

"Now let’s get you in clean pants and find some dinner, what do you say?"

"YES, MA'AM"

She looked at me and laughed again. I love it when she laughs.

"We'll have to go to the guest bedroom. You can help me move the changing table back in here tomorrow! I haven't needed it here for quite some time." she said wistfully, while wrapping the towel around me. "Now scoot!"

The changing scene was much like that in the store. The only exception was that while I was nicely rubbed with oil, Diane didn't make any attempt to get rid of my erection. Once she finished tucking the diaper into the rubber pants and checking the leg seal she said, "Ok, let’s get you fed. Looks like you need another drink too."

We went into the kitchen and she made me one more drink. I was beginning to feel quite drunk. I guess I must have also been getting rather bold, that happens when I get drunk, because when Diane turned around to fix her own drink I kissed her on the back of the neck.

This is titled differently, but seems to be a sequel to this same story. I do have another version of the original with the same title as what I'm posting here - it was heavily noted with copyright info so I will not post that. Again, I hope I'm not doing anything wrong in posting this. It is a wonderful story. My suggestion is for people NOT to further spread this unless someone can run down the rights to it. I'm posting because I found it with no notations. We should be cautious of others' rights, however.

The Baby Institute - Chapter Four

Dr. Sheridan ushered us into her office. "Oh Robert, I can't tell you How happy I am that you have finally confided in us. You've made Diane so happy, and we think so much of her here. We intend to do the very best for both of you.

Has the procedure been explained to you?"

"Yes, but I am still not sure I understand, are you really sure that I will HAVE to wear diapers from now on?"

"Robert I guarantee you, when the valve is in place nothing you can do will keep you from wetting your pants. As for the procedure you will be awake the whole time and we will be happy to explain it to you! Do you have any questions?" Dr. Sheridan seemed quite pleased with herself.

"Will it... will it hurt much?" I was terribly excited, but I was still scared.

"Robert, we wouldn't do anything that would hurt you, you won't feel a thing, just a slight fullness. Diane, have you decided which valve you want used?"

"Yes Dr. Sheridan, I would like him fitted with the SPR-HF valve set to 8 out of 10 please." Diane said smiling at me.

"A good choice, I think I can see why!", Dr. Sheridan said to Diane.

I wouldn't know till later that there were about 6 different valves that could be installed, each with its own unique function. (more on this later) The SPR-HF valve or the sudden pressure release valve was designed to open at a certain preset pressure. In my case, the valve would be set to open when my bladder was approximately 8/10s full. It would remain open till the contents of my bladder had been emptied. HF, referred to the speed with which it would empty, with HF meaning high flow or emptying as rapidly as possible.

Diane chose that valve over the others for several reasons. First, as she mentioned, she wanted me to be her baby husband, not baby. That meant regular sex! That's not possible with the some of the other valves, which allow the bladder to constantly empty. Secondly, set at 8 out of 10 that meant that when my bladder did empty, there would be a large amount of fluid to contend with. In addition, since it would come out very rapidly because of the HF setting, it meant that I would always have to wear a rather thick diaper. That was a thought that pleased Diane no end! Lastly, because my bladder would not be full when it released, I would have no "warning" signs that it was about to happen and therefore could not make arrangements to be near a bathroom. That combined with the fact that I could not easily force the valve open by squeezing my muscles meant I was hopelessly dependent upon the use of diapers as long as the valve was in place.

"Robert, there are some forms you will have to sign before we begin the procedure. They're routine and needn't worry you", Dr. Sheridan said as she took several papers from her desk. "Just sign on the line on each paper."

"What am I signing? Shouldn't I read them first?" I said. "There's no need Robert, I've discussed them with Diane already and she knows all about them, don't worry about them Robert, just sign. It's alright."

Dr. Sheridan had spent a great deal of time discussing them with Diane. I would find out later that the forms I was about to sign would change my life forever stripping me of most of my legal rights and assigning them to Diane and the Institute.

One of the forms was my consent to an experimental procedure for correcting my "incontinence problem". Little did I know that my medical record would show that the procedure had failed and as a result it was recommended I wear diapers for the rest of my life.

The second document was a request for an extended "sick leave" from my current job to recover from and "an accident" I suffered at home. It was that accident that gave me my "incontinence problem" in the first place. Another document gave Diane my "legal custody" as a result of my being disabled by the accident. What that meant was that Diane could now decide what was "best for me" and have control of any "treatments, hospitalization, or procedures" which she saw as helping my condition.

The last was a commitment paper to the Institute for as long a period of time as is required to correct my "incontinence problem". Since my problem would be permanent, that would be quite a long time! So unknowingly, I signed my life away to Diane and the Institute.

My life would never be the same, but then in retrospect, I would not have it any other way. I was about to be "infantilized" and as such be permanently dependent upon diapers.

"Good, now all that is taken care of", Dr. Sheridan said as she picked up the papers I had just signed. "You can be assured we will see to all your needs, won't we Diane," she said as she winked at Diane.

After she collected the papers she went to a nearby file cabin, unlocked it, filed the papers and relocked it. "There, they will be safe here and we can process the forms this afternoon. Well, there's no reason we can't get started with the procedure. It won't take long once you are prepped."

Dr. Sheriden went to a counter in the office and returned with two paper cups, one containing three pills and the other water. "Here Robert, take these. When was the last time he wet his pants?" she asked Diane.

"Well, I changed him about 3 hours ago. I don't know if he has wet since". Diane reached over, put her hand inside my plastic pants and said "No he's still dry now. I suspect he'll have to go soon." "Ok, Robert try to hold it till we are ready.

Have you cleaned out his bottom today?", Dr. Sheridan asked. "No not yet, I thought you might want to check so I waited."

"Robert, will you wait outside in the other room a minute. We'll go to the procedure room in just a minute." Dr. Sheridan said as she pushed the intercom button.

"Ann, would you please keep an eye on Robert for a few minutes until we come out".

"Certainly Dr. Sheridan, do you want me to nurse him? I'd love to, he's so cute." Ann replied.

Diane quickly shook her head no! Like most "expectant" mothers Diane was becoming jealous and wanted to reserve that pleasure for herself!

"No Ann, that's ok just talk to him for a minute till we take him down to the procedure room." With that Ann came into the office and ushered me out. "Well, Diane the moment is almost here! Are you excited to finally be getting your baby husband?"

"Doc, I can't tell you how wonderful it is, our love life is fantastic!"

"No need to tell me Diane, remember I have Timmy!" Dr. Sheridan replied with a pleasant, faraway look in her eye. Timmy was Dr. Sheridan's baby husband and had been for 10 years. Timmy was the first "convert" the Institute had made. Her relationship with Timmy and the wonderful benefits it had brought her were what had convinced Dr. Sheridan to use her medical talents to help other maternalists realize their dreams.

It was because of her marvelous diaper marriage to Timmy that Dr. Sheridan had contacted Mrs. Agatha Marc and they had started the Institute (more on the founding of the Institute in a future story). "Has he asked about his future or how he is going to deal with things as a full time incontinent?"

"No, Doc and it worries me a little. I really don't think he realizes what it means. I'm sure he doesn't realize that he can't go back to his normal life and job. Suppose he doesn't like it and wants to be normalized again? I really worry about it." Diane said fidgeting nervously in her chair.

"Don't worry Diane, we had the Psychology department look over all his records. They assure me that this is what he wants and that it's the best thing for him. Besides he's signed all the papers and legally can't get out. Remember it's all carefully laid out. The committee wouldn't have agreed to allow him to be fixed if they weren't sure he'd be happy forever here with you.

You "expectant mothers" are all alike! You worry too much! We won't let him go now Diane so let’s go and see to the birth of your baby husband. With that Diane and Dr. Sheridan went into the outer office.

"Ann, will you process the paper work as soon as possible?" Dr. Sheriden said.

"Certainly, Dr. Sheridan" she replied.

"Good luck Diane," Ann said somewhat coldly to Diane. "Expectant mothers, what a pain. They're always so jealous! I just hope that I can get her place in the store. It's not fair. I've been here 4 years and still don't have my diaper baby yet! Maybe the committee will approve my request to "take" Patrick and have him reborn.

"Everything will be ready in 30 minutes Dr. Sheridan."

"That's good Ann, Thank you. Oh, by the way, why don't you start the paperwork for your transfer to the Store?"

"The Store?!?! Do you mean it? That's great...I mean certainly Dr. Sheridan, thank you, thank you very much!!"

"That's ok Ann, you deserve it!" Dr. Sheridan said smiling.

"Ah,, good luck to you Ann!" Diane said with a slight smirk. "Oh, Diane, thank you, I'm sorry I was so, ....well....really, good luck to you and congratulations, he's so cute, I hope I find one like that.

I missed all this. At that point in time I was trying to figure out why I felt so sleepy and silly. Everything seemed so odd.

"Diane, I feel strange. And I really need to go to the bathroom!" I said. "That's ok precious, you're supposed to feel that way. You can wet soon! Just wait a bit," Diane said taking my head to her breast and pulling me close.

"Well, we better get started then! Let's go to the procedure room and get your Robert fixed up right for you!" Dr Sheridan said while helping me to my feet.

I felt so woozy that both Dr. Sheridan and Diane had to support me under the arms. "After this you'll take care of me and change me and make sure I have to wear diapers and, and, and make me wear diapers..." I started to babble to Diane.

"Yes dear, you can count on it. I'll be taking very good care of you from now on. You won't need anything. Everything will be fine. I'll make sure you always are wearing diapers, big thick, soft, bulky diapers. Won't that be nice?".

At that point we stopped in front of a door down the corridor.

"From this point on Robert I want you to be on your best behavior! We have a lot to do and we need your fullest cooperation." Dr. Sheridan admonished.

"Yes ma'am, I understand, and after this Diane will take care of me and diaper me and change me and take care of me and make me wet and will always force me to wear diapers and make me wet and....."

"Yes Robert, now don't worry, everything is going to be just fine. Right Diane?"

"Diane, did I tell you that I love to wear diapers and to wet diapers and that I love you and that you are one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and that I want you to always make me wear diapers, even when I don't want to and that I love it when you change me and that you are the only woman I have ever loved and...."

"Goodness you are talkative Robert. Well, you'll have to be quiet now when we go into the procedure room so that we can think about what we are doing.

"Yes ma'am" I replied, "I still feel very funny, and I really have to go potty, soon."

"What on earth did you give him and can I get some of that stuff to take with me?? He has never talked so much, let alone tell me all of this. I need about 20 lbs!" Diane joked to Dr. Sheridan.

"Well, we can give you some for special occasions but don't use it much. Here we are Robert. Very soon you can go potty. Now be a good boy and go with Kathy and Monica. They have to get you ready."

We were now in the protocol room and as Kathy and Monica in essence carried me to what looked like a large shower stall, I had a chance to look around. The room was brightly lighted with a large and very strangely designed chair in the middle of the room. The walls were covered with a very pretty nursery print paper. There were two other women in white nurses’ outfits laying objects on a small table near the base of the chair. I was taken to the shower stall and placed on a padded bench.

"Ok Robert, we have to get you ready for your procedure. That means we have to clean you every which way but loose. Have you pottied lately, heh?" Kathy asked me.

"Well, no. Dr. Sheridan asked me not to and do you know I love Diane, the pretty woman over there? She makes me wear diapers and I love her and my diapers, I have to wear them cause I wet my pants, well I have to wet them now but soon it will all be natural, and I can't wait, ... I have to potty very bad and I love Diane and I love to wet my diapers, plastic panties really are great....." I kept rambling on.

"My, my, aren't you the talker. Are you sure you didn't use too much Dr. Sheridan?" Kathy teased.

"Ok Robert, we're going to take your diaper off but we want you to wait to wet, do you understand?

"Yes ma'am".

They stripped me down and lead me to the shower stall. "Diane, does he potty in his pants?"

"Yes he does everything in his didee" Diane replied. "Ok, we won't diaper him then. Now Robert, we have to clean up your bottom. We need to do a very good job so we're going to do it two ways. Now lay down and hug your knees to your chest like a good boy."

"Are you going to put something up my bottom?" I asked excitedly. "That's right now lift your legs and relax."

Kathy pulled on a long pair of rubber gloves and picked up some Vaseline. "Diane, have you had him on adult food or baby food?"

"Adult food, but I've been cleaning out his bottom every morning", she replied.

"Ok, we better check for solid stool first". With that she began smoothing Vaseline around my rectum. They she coated one of the gloves fingers with Vaseline and gently are you doing? I have to wet soon. Oh, oh I'm going to potty, careful, I can't hold it much longer careful, careful."

"That's ok Robert" she said as she pinned my diaper back in place. " just relax and let it come out. Its ok, now relax". And with that I pottied in my diaper. Quite a bit I might add.

"How much have you been feeding him?" Kathy continued teasing Diane. "Ok, Robert, I guess that takes care of the big stuff, now we need to flush you out a little" as she removed my diaper and cleaned me up.

Kathy then moved to the wall and removed the nozzle of a small hose. Monica placed a thick plastic pad on the floor of the shower. Kathy then attracted a second, smaller piece of tubing to the hose and proceeded to liberally lubricate it with Vaseline. "Ok, Robert, please assume the enema position on the pad." Robert we have to make very certain that you are completely cleaned out. That means that we have to put the washing tube up very high in your bottom. It's well lubricated and will go in smoothly but you have to relax. Do you understand?"

"Yes, you're going to give me a high colonic enema right?" I said with a rather stupid smile on my face.

"Why yes Robert how did you know that?" Kathy said while looking at Dr. Sheridan. "Ah,.. he will know quite a bit about it I would imagine." Dr. Sheridan replied.

"Yes I do, like the kinds of drugs you've been using and the feelings I am having, they're very nice by the way, and I even have some better ideas!" I said so proud of myself.

"That's wonderful Robert, I was hoping you would. Yes, we were hoping you would." She said and added to Diane "See, I told you he would be very valuable to us!"

"Now Robert, why don't you just cooperate with us and we'll have you fixed up in no time. That way you can start work in the laboratory very soon, ok?"

"Yes, Dr. Sheridan, I will" I said drunkenly. "Ok Robert, assume the enema position on that pad please"

Then Kathy and Monica securely fixed my wrists and ankles to the pad with Velcro strips. There I was, hunched over the plastic pad with my bottom sticking straight up into the air. I has terribly embarrassed but excited!

"Now relax Robert, you'll feel it moving up inside you so just relax and take it all in." Kathy then began slowly to push the enema tube up my bottom. She kept inserting it while Monica continued to lubricate it. Finally, all eight feet of it was firmly positioned up my bottom. There now that wasn't so bad was it?"

"No, that feels very nice! Thank you Kathy."

"Well, you're welcome Robert, my aren't you the polite one. Now, we have to inflate the balloon so that you don't wash out too quickly. You'll feel a slight pressure, ok?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm ready".

The Baby Institute - Chapter Five

I could hear the short strokes of the pump as she inflated the rectal seal. It consisted of a balloon about 4 inches long and 2 inches in diameter with ridges on the outside. Once inflated, the seal would keep the hose and mess contained in my bottom till Kathy decided to release it. The pressure of the balloon inflating was terribly sensual, and I could sense myself becoming very excited but to my surprise I did not get an erection.

"There, that's snug. Now just relax and enjoy it." She said as she slowly adjusted the water flow. I could feel the water flow slowly into my bottom and savored the sensual feeling. The snug balloon kept it all inside slowly filling

me up.

"Ok, I think that's enough, now just stay in that position for a few minutes Robert till we are sure everything is loosened up properly."

Meanwhile Diane and Dr. Sheridan were discussing what was going to happen during the protocol. "This is the valve Diane. Notice how small it is? It took a great deal of research to produce these things. Every condition was analyzed and planned for. We can simulate just about any type of diaper condition from continual leakage to the sudden flow your Robert is going to have.

Installation is easy and the "baby" can't mess with it once it’s in place like the old catheters we used to use. Even better; once it’s in place there is nothing they can do to prevent the effects from happening. It's perfect! Now if we could just find a way to fit every man with one the world would be a much better place." Dr. Sheridan mused.

"Will there be much pain, I mean really. That might make him have second thoughts. I don't want him hurt, I just want him "fixed". Diane was concerned that the transition to a baby husband might not go as easy if being fixed incurred the necessity of pain.

"Diane, we've planned this all very carefully. Believe me; he won't even know it's happened. Suddenly, from this afternoon on, he will be a true diaper wearing baby, or even better, diaper needing! Right now all the paperwork is being processed and by the time the protocol is over and you take your new baby husband home, he'll be legally yours too! Now stop worrying and enjoy this. I get a very subtle and sinful pleasure from putting a man back into his best condition. You're very lucky Diane; he's a nice one and more than willing. You two will be very happy with us. And your diaper designs will make thousands of mothers of our "babies" very happy. I just hope that we can make more of our maternalists as happy as you. So many mothers and so few willing babies!

Well, as soon as our biology department finishes their work on the "Incon project" we'll all be happier. The men of the world will never know what happened to them!

Kathy pinned on another diaper and snapped another pair of plastic pants in place. "Ok Robert, I think that's enough time," Kathy said as they undid the Velcro straps.

"Diane you might want to come over here for this." Diane and Dr. Sheridan moved over to see.

"Now Robert we are going to release the collar. Just relax and let things happen."

"But I'm so full I'll mess all over things." I could feel the heaviness of the water trying to force its way out. I knew I was terribly full of mess. But still, as excited as I was I was not getting an erection.

"No you won't Robert. That's why you're wearing a diaper. Now relax".

I heard a hiss of air and the balloon was rapidly deflated and expelled. It was rapidly followed by tremendous amount of watery mess!

"That's it Robert, just relax and let it all out, doesn't it feel good?" Diane said. Once the flow stopped my heavy diaper was removed and both Kathy and Monica used other hoses and warm water to wash me up and clean off the remainder of the mess.

"Now that was very good Robert," Kathy said.

"There's just one more thing to do before we get you fixed." At that point Kathy picked up a pink disposable diaper from the table. "Now let’s get this on you."

I did as I was told and with Kathy applying the tapes on one side and Monica the other the diaper was soon on and snugly tightened.

"Ok, Robert now we want you to wet, and wet as much as you can, alright?"

"I'll try. It's just hard in front of so many people." Normally, with a bladder that full it would have been very easy to wet my pants, but again the inhibition of having someone watch me was strong. I pressed and pressed and finally it let loose.

The diaper was quickly flooded and the excess started running down my legs. Then a funny thing happened. I felt the fluid remaining in the diaper being rapidly adsorbed and becoming a funny kind of jelly like goo. It expanded inside the diaper and began to get very warm.

Kathy came over to me and began to rub the front of the diaper. "We want to make sure this gets all over! That's a good boy. Now just stand there and be good the best is yet to come." Kathy said. She continued to rub the goo around inside my diaper. It felt warm but nice. Kind of like having your pants filled with warm, sticky jello. I spread my legs so she could rub it all over my diaper area.

While she was doing that Monica set a bucket in front of me which seemed to contain more of the jelly like substance. "Ok Robert. Now we need to do the same to the rest of you." Kathy said as she and Monica began pulling on heavy rubber gloves. "Now just stand still." Then she and Monica started smearing the gooey substance all over my body starting at my feet and working their way up to my neck.

"Ok, we'll just stop there. Now just keep standing still." I could feel the jelly start up warm up just as it had in my diaper. At that point Diane came over to me. "Oh, Robert you are being so good. I'm so proud of you! In just a little while you'll be just fine and we can go home. I have something very special for you. I've been working on it for the last few days."

By this time, although I still felt light headed and silly, I had become less talkative and just a little sleepy. "Ok Diane, what happens now? This is kind of fun!"

"Ok Robert," Kathy said, "its time to see what your new 'look' looks like. Diane, I'm sure you'll like it". Then she took a hose from the wall and began to wash the jelly off. Then I finally got the idea, because with the jelly went all my body hair. When she finished I was as bare as the day I was born.

"You look great Robert, now let's see what the rest of you looks like." she said as she started to remove the diaper. It fell heavily to the shower floor rapidly followed by the jelly it had kept contained to my diaper region. She finished up by washing me up down there and then stopped. Then the women all stepped back to admire the result.

"That's fantastic!" Diane exclaimed. "Completely baby smooth, he'll be so much easier to keep clean now! I can't believe the job that stuff does. I looked down at that point. I couldn't believe it either. All my pubic hair was gone. In fact, all my body hair was gone.

"Oh Robert, you look precious!" she continued, "How long will it last?" "Well, with this new formulation, and if you rub a special lotion on him every day, it should be permanent", replied Dr. Sheridan. "It will also keep his skin nice and baby soft. Well, it's time to start the procedure. Come on Diane; let's stand over here while Cindy and Beth do their stuff. Ok, girls lets do it!"

At that point the two women dressed in nurses’ uniforms each took an arm and led me to the chair. It was like a big dentist's chair, well padded and comfortable. There were two differences I quickly noted however. First at about every part imaginable there were Velcro straps. Secondly, the chair was made so that once the legs had been secured, they could be moved apart.

Cindy got me seated in the chair and made sure I was comfortable. Then she and Beth rapidly connected the Velcro straps totally immobilizing me in the chair. "Now don't worry Rob, the straps are just to keep you from moving during the procedure. Certain parts of it are very delicate and we don't want you wiggling around. Do you understand?" Cindy told me.

"Yes ma'am, but I still feel very strange. You're not going to hurt me are you?" I asked.

"Of course not Rob, you are very precious to us! So just stay put and don't worry."

At that point Beth slipped a little mask over my nose which had two gum rubber tubes running to it.

"What's that?" Diane asked anxiously. "Don't worry Diane it's just nitrous oxide," I said.

"That's right Rob, very good!" Dr. Sheridan said. "It's alright Diane; we keep it there just in case the baby gets upset. That way we can quickly tranquilize them and get the procedure completed. Trust us - there's nothing we haven't considered. Now I tell you what; I will tell you about the procedure as it goes along so you will know what's going on," Dr. Sheridan told Diane.

"The first thing that will happen is they will prepare the urethra for insertion of the catheters. Right now Cathy is rubbing a swab dipped in disinfectant and a local anesthetic around the tip of the penis. Once the area is clean she will slowly work a new swab gently into the opening of the urethra. You do remember that the urethra is the channel that urine flows down from the bladder to the penis don't you?" Dr. Sheridan asked.

"Of course Doc, I've been studying the procedure for quite some time" answered Diane.

"I should've known as much. Ok now she is working the swab up the opening. In a second the tip and entry should be numb enough to add the lubricant." Dr. Sheridan continued.

"Now you let me know if I hurt you Rob, Ok?" Cindy asked.

"Yes ma'am"

"Good boy, you're going to like this, and when it's over you're going to be a very good boy. You'll do all the things your mommy wants you to! I bet you'll just wet up a storm.

By the way Diane, I love your new design for a discipline diaper. My Johnnie loves them, and it does wonderful things for our sex life if you know what I mean," Cindy winked at Diane.

"Ok Rob, you're going to feel some stuff move back up the other way for a sec. It should be kind of cool and feel nice," Cindy continued. Then Cindy picked up a large syringe from the table. It had a very funny needle with a little ball the size of a large BB on the end.

"That's the lubricating solution," explained Dr. Sheridan. "It serves three very useful purposes. First, it lubricates the urethra so that the catheters will move smoothly. Secondly, it acts as an antibiotic to kill germs and last, it completely numbs the passage so that the baby won't feel a thing. Cindy will move the ball a few mm into the urethra and very slowly force the lubricant up the passage. When done properly the baby feels nothing during the rest of the procedure. That way they aren't scared if the valve needs changing or you decide on a new one." Dr. Sheridan explained.

"Does that also make it easier when the baby wants them removed?" Diane asked, already knowing the answer. Dr. Sheridan flashed her a wicked smile. "You know as well as I do that once a baby has been 'fixed' and returned to his proper place that the valve is never removed. Maybe changed or serviced, but NEVER removed. Besides, after about 2 months it wouldn't do any good. The urethra adapts to the valve creating space. The muscles atrophy and will never work the same again. The baby will always need diapers. It just gets a little messy. So it's best that the valve remains in place so that we can still control their wetting cycles. Mommy always knows best Diane, you should know that!"

"That's all I wanted to know" said Diane returning Dr. Sheridan’s wicked smile. They both looked down to see Cindy just finishing loading the lubricant into my urethra. She removed the ball and looked up at me. "Very good, Rob, now see that didn't hurt at all. We're going to let that do its thing for a bit. In the mean time I have a little present for you since you've been so good."

At that point Beth moved the mask on my face and I heard the rush of gas. I inhaled the nitrous oxide heavily. It made me feel great, and very excited.

I had already figured out that they had given me medication to prevent erections. However, even flaccid I was still being incredibly stimulated sexually. On the fourth breath it all came together so to speak.

"Good news Diane," said Cindy. "He just had a tremendous orgasm. That's a good sign. None of the ones that come are ever unhappy about the valve. I suspect we'll see more of the same as we go on."

Well, they were right. I loved the whole thing. In addition, I couldn't feel a thing in my penis.

"Well, we are ready to continue. You do want us to continue don't you Rob?"

"Yes, yesss please. Oh Diane, thank you very much.”

"Ok, Rob now just relax, we're going to put something inside you" Cindy continued.

"That's the guide catheter. One of the major problems with using catheters is the damage caused to the urethra by taking them in and out. We eliminate that possibility by only putting in one and moving the others through it. The other catheters and the valve will be moved up inside it," Dr. Sheridan explained.

Cathy slowly slid the guide catheter in. I felt absolutely nothing. However, the sight of the tube moving inside me excited me more. Finally, my prayers were being answered. I couldn't stop the procedure even if I wanted to! I had another orgasm.

"Did you see that? What’d I tell you? What a good boy you are Rob. There we are almost there. Now let's get ready in case you have anything there to wet." With that Cathy pushed the catheter the rest of the way into my bladder. There was a short stream of urine from the end. “That's good Rob, now you're empty for awhile!”

"Ok lets get the guide catheter lubed and put your control valve in, hey?" Cathy attached another syringe to the end of the guide catheter and filled it slowly full of some lubricant. I could feel the tube swell slightly in side me.

"Nothing I can do, no way to stop you! I'm helpless. I'll HAVE to wear diapers. Oh no, what will I do, always having to put on diapers and wet and be changed..." I rambled on.

"That's a good sign Diane. He's already psyching himself into it. I'll bet you don't have any adjustment problems. You won't have to worry about disciplining this one!"

"What, do you think I made up all those discipline pants and diapers for nothing?" Diane said with mock anger. "He better well misbehave. I intend to use several break in techniques anyway. Have you seen my latest design with the little metal locks on them?"

"Oh don't worry, they all misbehave for attention" said Dr. Sheridan.

"If you two don't mind, I'm getting excited and I have to finish this procedure. You do want me to go on, don't you Rob?" asked Cindy.

"Oh yes please fix me, I want to wear diapers!" I rambled on, feeling the full effects of the nitrous oxide.

"Ok, then let’s fix your bladder up a little." Another catheter was inserted into the first and moved up into my bladder. Suddenly I could feel a pressure akin to 'having to go' in my bladder.

"Is that the foam?" Diane asked.

"Yes, we put it in the bladder to take up space and neutralize the urine for a few days. It expands in the bladder and hardens slightly. When urine comes in contact with it, it will neutralize the acidity and dissolve, releasing lubricant, local anesthetic and antibiotics for several days. That reduces the discomfort of having the guide catheter in place to almost nothing. All these precautions make valve insertion totally painless." Dr. Sheridan explained.

"Almost done, Rob. Now we just put the valve in and we'll be done," Cindy said. The valve was attached to a long cable with a device on the end, which looked like one of those retrieval tools used to pick up small things from hard to get to places. I had one at home to pick up small electronics parts when I inevitably dropped them behind my work desk.

The valve itself was a small tube of plastic and metal about two inches long and 1/4 inch in diameter. On one end was some plastic that looked like flower petals and on the other end a very small plastic cage that looked like those used to protect light bulbs.

"Ok Diane, let's see how much studying you have been doing. Why don't you explain the next part of the procedure to us?" Dr. Sheridan smiled. "Alright, the valve and valve insertion cable will be lubricated and put inside the insertion catheter. The insertion catheter has a sheath at the end, which will keep the two placement ends compressed. Then the insertion catheter, with the valve inside, will be slid up the guide catheter. When it gets in position at the exit point on the bladder, with the rear placement end in the bladder, the insertion catheter will be very slowly withdrawn while the insertion tool will hold the valve in place. Once the insertion catheter sleeve moves past the placement end, the end will expand. Upon expansion it looks like a flower. This part keeps the valve from being expelled. Then the insertion catheter will be removed further till it passes the other placement end. Once past, the placement cage will expand to a small cage. This part keeps the valve from moving back up into the bladder. The valve at this point is locked into position and can not move either way, in or out. The rest is easy. The insertion tool will be released from the valve and withdrawn. Then the insertion catheter is removed. Finally the guide catheter is removed and there you have it. A good little 'fixed' baby. Nothing they can do can affect the way the valve will work. When it says release, it releases. Nothing stops till the bladder is empty. Then I have my baby boy."

"You really have been studying, haven't you? Very good! That's all there is to it. Very simple. In fact, we are working on a device that will allow all mothers to perform the procedure at home at their leisure. Won't that be nice? Just think, you could have a lot of fun with straights too. Just imagine, you get a man drunk enough to pass out. Once he does, a mother installs the kit and valve. The man wakes up in a wet bed with permanent need to wear diapers. With the right psychology, almost any man could be broken to the diaper. Oh, well, that's way in the future. As it stands now we still just do it here and only with the permission of the board," sighed Dr. Sheridan. By this time Cindy had just finished performing all the steps Diane had outlined. I was fixed. That was it!

• 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...

On a lark, I decided to search for this story. 

I wrote it....a long time ago, probably in the mid '80s

I keep thinking I need to write a few more stories, but time, effort, concern keep me from doing so.

In any case, I hope any of you who have found it enjoy it....

Wetpants