LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Because it's the Cup!

Hey! Anyone here stoked for the NHL playoffs? I know I am. I'm a big Montreal Canadiens fan and they're the only Canadian team in the playoffs. Who are you cheering for to win Lord Stanley's cup, the oldest and greatest trophy in professional sports.

To tell the truth, I have never watched a whole game, but I have to cheer for my home town team. The Columbus Blue Jackets. From what I know of them they are a big underdog. I know here in town they were about ready to fold a few years ago, with no turn out at their games. But as I see now they have sell out crowds. So yeah, while I don't know the game I always cheer for the underdogs, and in this case my hometown team. :)

I'm rooting for my Hometown Colorado Avalanche. It's quite a turnaround & improvement since last year, under first year coach our former goalie Patrick Roy.

Since the Canucks didn't make the playoffs this year, I won't be making the time to watch.

It will be a different team next year though, in this town people get fired when the team doesn't make the playoffs.

I'm a Pittsburgh Penguins fan! Really hoping that they can make it all the way and take the cup back home to pittsburgh again :)

Yeah we really do need the Cup back here! Was a squeaker tonight.

I'm a Blues fan all the way! But they have me a little worried. Second year in a row that they've gone up 2-0 in the first round against the defending Cup champions and then been shut out in game 3. I know last season, in reality, has no bearing on this one, but its still a little worrisome. Plus its nice to see the rivalry against the Blackhawks heating back up.

The only good thing I can say about the Ducks performance (or lack thereof) last night (21 April) in Dallas was that we were looking at it on TV and had not traveled there to witness the shame in person!

Edited by Angela Bauer

Iive 100 miles north of Denver. While I'm not a huge fan of the Avs, I wouldn't mind going down to watch a game. I would have loved to go during the heated rivalry between the Avalanche and Detroit.