LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanked Till You Cry?

pbaby

It is possible, though this web site does not seem to cater to the s&m/BDSM crowd too much. I'm sure there are a few of us out there, but other web sites tend to handle this particular kink a little better than this one does. I used to be involved in such a website, but have not been there in quite some time when I lost my faith and confidence in the site owner's ability to moderate their site appropriately. I felt the moderation was overzealous.

Has anyone ever been spanked as an adult till you actually cry .I would love to get spanked like that but i'm not sure it is possible.

I got spanked one time hard, REALLY hard, ended up with heavy duty bruises..no tears. I don't think the emotional trauma kicks in like it did when you were a kid getting spanked. As an adult, your letting it happen, you have control over the spanking for the most part.

• Like 1

When I do bad things or act up in my little mode. Big me will tell my daddy/husband that the little side of me, baby Maggie needs a spanking. When I am really tired or just in certain moods my little side can be quite naughty. Maggie will bit , not listen to what she is told to do, sneak toys in bed at night and many other things.

Yes I do cry when I get spanked but I can picture myself as a little girl getting a spanking from her daddy. Plus spankings hurt, especially the wooden brush or daddy's belt. For me though the spanking is absolutely non sexual.

The one time that I cried from a spanking was when I was spanked for doing an actual "big me" nono. I think crying resulted more from feeling sincerely bad for my misdeed(and for almost losing my daddy at the time as a result of it) and not so much from the pain itself.

Yes, I'm often spanked till I cry. My partner has a very sturdy palm and she keeps a good collection of implements that she applies to my naughty bottom. A stern dose of the wooden spoon is more than enough to bring tears to my eyes. A spanking on a wet bum is also quite tearful. But I will insist on being naughty.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been spanked several times by a disiplinarian and my girlfriend, so far there havebeen no tears. I am trying to get girlfriend to spank harder. Will let you know what happens.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

As someone that has spanked more than my fair share of big girls, I can say it usually comes down to headspace. If the girl is not in her submissive/little girl headspace, then tears are unlikely to come. If, on the other hand, I can get her into that headspace before or during the spanking, the tears almost always start to flow.

Each girl is different as well. Some reach that headspace during the anticipation of the spankings. I will usually lock them in the pillory or tied them bent over a table. Then, rather than spank them right away, I will leave them there for a short while to anticipate the impending punishment - usually with their diaper pulled down just below their ass. A blindfold often helps increase the anticipation. When the spanking finally does come, it usually only takes a couple dozen swats before the tears start to flow.

Others need some nudging via reprimands. Pulling them over my knee, I tell them how disappointed I am in their behavior and let them know that I'm not pleased. I explain proper behavior and tell them I am punishing them for their own good. Depending on the girl, I can get really personal. This beratement quickly brings them into the right headspace and often the tears begin to flow before the spanking has even started.

• Like 1

Yep, happens to me pretty often, maybe a third of the time that I get spanked.

Jeff makes a good point about anticipation, the teasing slaps at the beginning always get me on edge. I usually start crying the moment that I want it to stop and I know that it isn't going to end until somebody else wants it to.

Sometimes it's a good cry, sometimes it's a bad cry.

My g/f did get me to cry about 2 times from a spanking. She had play spanked me b4 a few times. Then I went to bed before her 1 day; before I diapered up for bed I wet her side of the bed GOOD. She came in pulled the cover back seen it popped my butt & made me help her change the sheets. The next evening after work we drank some before bed. I was awaken by a pop on my butt again. But found myself tied to the bed facedown with my diaper still under my front but pulled down in the back.. She had 1 of those beach paddles with the rubber on it. After 3-4 smats I was crying. I think I got 20 smats all I remember for sure is I was sore for 2 days & I never did that again.:blush:

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone ever been spanked as an adult till you actually cry .I would love to get spanked like that but i'm not sure it is possible.

I am spanked till I cry every time I get spanked, which is about 2 times a week.I was just spanked yesterday by my wife at her girlfriends home for wetting my panties. I was stripped naked and pulled over my wife's lap in front of the two women and spanked till I cried. My wife then made me get up and lay over her friends lap and she spanked me to tears for wetting my panties on her couch.Her other girlfriend said I need to be in diapers and after I was spanked I stood there naked crying and she had me lay on the floor and powdered me, and diapered me in a cloth diaper and plastic panties. I am sitting in here in diapers now. My wife said I can't wear panties again for a week.

• Like 1

but it sounded like you had a realy good time and that you realy did enjoy your spanking and the fact that it was on your bare bottom would just make it all the better

I didn't enjoy it while I was being spanked, but later when I thought about it I enjoyed thinking about being naked in front of the women and laying over the lap of one of the ladies. I was still crying while the other lady was diapering me but as she was very through in applying the baby powder I enjoyed that .FYI.
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, i really never gotten a decent enough spanking to even began to fell like crying.

i am a bit on the soft side with pain though. I guess if i do get a good spanking as not my own doing, i could cry and wail just like a child perhaps

I am spanked till I cry every time I get spanked, which is about 2 times a week.I was just spanked yesterday by my wife at her girlfriends home for wetting my panties. I was stripped naked and pulled over my wife's lap in front of the two women and spanked till I cried. My wife then made me get up and lay over her friends lap and she spanked me to tears for wetting my panties on her couch.Her other girlfriend said I need to be in diapers and after I was spanked I stood there naked crying and she had me lay on the floor and powdered me, and diapered me in a cloth diaper and plastic panties. I am sitting in here in diapers now. My wife said I can't wear panties again for a week.

at least you have love one that do punish you. wish in had people like that.

• 1 month later...

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me." (Not really, but it's a cute saying that I learned years ago from a wild girl in Kentucky).

• 1 month later...

It really depends on you. Once you get a few good hard spankings you'll know if you cry or not. Problem is, for safety sake, you should use a safe word when you start with new partners. Once you have COMPLETE trust in someone you can do away with the safe word (even use a gag) and really find out if you will cry. If you really want a sting I once peed on a girlfriend, asked her if she wanted a shower, when she said yes, I put her in a COLD shower. After a quick scrub down I had her stand with her bum in the cold water. I removed her a quickly started an OTK session. She later stated it stung worse than previous spankings, even those with the paddle, spoon, or whip. One more thing, if you want to cry, but find you don't... you can be conditioned. I'm sure you want (or will want) your spankings to end at some point. Just have your partner NOT STOP until you cry. Force yourself to cry or the spanking goes on. A handful of such sessions, and next thing you know you'll find the tears flowing on there own. best of luck, and enjoy.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Yes each time I visit my mother and her partner. I get spanked on the bare butt with hand, belt, wooden spoon, hairbrush or garden cane usually twice a day if I'm even slightly naughty when I'm there. Doesn't stop until I'm bawling like a baby and if I've wet myself, it's worse.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, a few times.

The first time was particularly hard. My girlfriend had been spanking me with an appliance chord, then she took a wire hanger from the closet and straightened it out, and switched me with it for what seemed like forever, leaving purple lines in places. I had tears in my eyes when she used the appliance chord, but the wire hanger took me right over the edge and had me crying into my pillow for the rest of the spanking. Until then I had never cried from a spanking before. Since then it's actually gotten easier to cry when I've received spankings, which is good, because man did that hurt!

For me it's definitely a headspace thing. If I feel ashamed or guilty, or especially little, it's much easier to reach the point of tears. Unfortunately, I don't get many punishment spankings, so I don't get to that point very often (there seems to be a real great emotional release that comes with tears).

• 2 weeks later...

I've been spanked by my GF. I'm 30 and she's 42. I got drunk and took off from her cause I got tired of arguing with her. She just would not shut up causing me to stress out. I was already boiling and didn't want to boil over and I didn't know what to do other then just run from her. That made her mad when I came home. She grabbed an electrical cord and whipped me from behind. wooo! the intense of it almost caused my eye balls to pop out. I think I was only faking it crying. begging her to stop. Nothing like when I was a kid being spanked. As a kid there's more fear and being emotionally upset about something. I really didn't feel that as I am now as an adult being spanked by my girlfriend. She told me she's going to straighten my ass out cause sometimes I don't listen to her, and misbehave. I guess I'm a bad boy baby sometimes.

Tears come from physical and emotional causes, so when both are strong enough, you're going to cry. Sometimes either is enough. As a child I learned that until tears flowed the whipping would continue and I can still turn on my tears when I want to. I'm finally getting over all my hang-ups and beginning to seen the spanking I've wanted for decades, but it will have to be with the right person- I'm not into such intimacy with just anyone. What I'm looking for is something a bit dangerous- I want to be made to cry as I resist it, and I won't allow belts, whips, or similar things to be used- and that is why the right person is so important to me. They must know and they must have my trust before it can happen. I'd also recommend that anyone wanting to go deeper into this topic join Fetlife- many of us here are over there too and it is a good website.