LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Military (Present & Former)

Opie

I'm an Army brat. LOL I didnot join after school but kinda wish now I had. Always respect the ones that have & Dad always taught us to give it your all no matter what we do. You also seen he always did. Dad & his brothers served in Vietam, Korea-dad. I remember some storys they told & mostly the things they didnot talk about but you seen it in their eyes.

13 yrs in the RAF. 1990 to 2003 Aircraft Tech Airframe... take away the engines and wiring, the rest is mine.

Also did voluntary Mountain rescue for four of those years, mainly Snowdonia, but covered the rest of the UK as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Captain - USMC - 7566 and 2602 - 81 to 87

son of an Army LTC who served in Korea and Vietnam

decendant of veterans of WWI, Florida Regiment CSA and New York State Navy (American Revolution)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Retired Gunnery Sergeant/USMC

1976-1996

0341/0369

Three combat tours: Panama, Desert Storm, Somalia.

Urge Incontinence kept me from fulfilling my lifelong dream of serving for 30 years!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if I can actually count myself among those who have served and I mean absolutely no offense, but I have to ask the question: May I consider myself a veteran? Now I understand this is off-topic to a degree, but I would like to know. Yes, I know I never saw combat or anything of that nature and I understand I'm technically not a true vet. I just thought I'd ask. To those who have gone to Afghan. Iraq, or Iran, thank you for your service.

21 February 2012-21 May 2012, Navy bootcamp, Division 123, Medically Discharged

Correction: I was given Errouneous Enlistment.

Not sure if I can actually count myself among those who have served and I mean absolutely no offense, but I have to ask the question: May I consider myself a veteran? Now I understand this is off-topic to a degree, but I would like to know. Yes, I know I never saw combat or anything of that nature and I understand I'm technically not a true vet. I just thought I'd ask. To those who have gone to Afghan. Iraq, or Iran, thank you for your service.

21 February 2012-21 May 2012, Navy bootcamp, Division 123, Medically Discharged

While I consider you a brother, I wouldn't consider you a veteran. My feeling is if you didn't complete your boot then you weren't a actual military rank. Sounds harsh, but it is just my view. On the other hand if you receive any Military/VA compensation for your injury that had you discharged, then I would say Yes you are a veteran. Not sure how those things work anymore. But then again if you have a DD214 that says medically discharged, then you sir are a veteran. Sorry to hear of the situation :(