LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My little story...

You seem to understand your issues well :thumbsup: though that doesn't diagnose or treat the problem. I'm in the same business and I've found it's not hard to wear on the job as most others are too busy to look or care, though I'm somewhat sure a couple folks have noticed my droopy butt toward the end of the day (and if the didn't they're blind or stupid, with plenty of evidence indicating the latter :P ). Not a problem, and not a problem for me anyway; I just do what I have to and go on with my life. Just a guess but if mental stress affects this, I'd be suspecting damage to the nervous system, maybe in your back. My own control usually lessens when my back gives me trouble and sometimes when it 'pops out' my bladder spasms and empties right along with it. It just seems smart to be prepared for that with the higher-than-usual risk of it I take at work. I hope your new Doctor can find a solution that works for you. Inb the meantime reduce your stress all you can, this is just life and you can only do so much about it. And things could be worse sao don't let stress out-balance fun while you're here on the big blue planet B)

I'm lucky that I work on smaller sites now, not the huge ones I started with. That allows me easy access to my vehicle where the extra diapers are and where I can slip the used one in for disposal at home. The disposal issue may be a problem for you though you may have an opportunity to handle a change at lunch, and with a good diaper that will probably get you through the day. With me, about half my urine output makes it into the toilet most days which lets me get by with Depends, usually one will last the whole workday but not always. If I feel a bad day coming I'll wear something better- sometimes I can tell ahead of time and sometimes not hence the extra changes kept on hand in the car. If you can manage things there, do what's best for your career- it may be around longer than your bladder control issues ;) And remember this is a medical issue- just the same as the guys who wear a back brace for work because of back trouble, you need a little 'outside assistance' too and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm lucky that I work on smaller sites now, not the huge ones I started with. That allows me easy access to my vehicle where the extra diapers are and where I can slip the used one in for disposal at home. The disposal issue may be a problem for you though you may have an opportunity to handle a change at lunch, and with a good diaper that will probably get you through the day. With me, about half my urine output makes it into the toilet most days which lets me get by with Depends, usually one will last the whole workday but not always. If I feel a bad day coming I'll wear something better- sometimes I can tell ahead of time and sometimes not hence the extra changes kept on hand in the car. If you can manage things there, do what's best for your career- it may be around longer than your bladder control issues ;) And remember this is a medical issue- just the same as the guys who wear a back brace for work because of back trouble, you need a little 'outside assistance' too and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

• 5 months later...

Nerve damage seems like it is the hardest for them to diagnose. Good luck with it, I know I could have used some, but just had to stick to convincing mine instead.

Stress is also a very common trigger. Some may be good, but a lot is really bad. Try to find ways to reduce your stress if at all possible. I found an anger management class helped me considerably a few years back. The addition of some light yoga has helped me top. You might want to look into it.

Thankfully it seems that I am just in a very stressfull time of life, dropping from 1.5 income family to single income hurts a bit and the last 6 months have been nuts with work, hopefully things start to taper off a bit.

Eugene 2k. I have been going to doctors for months and they can find nothing wrong. Yet nothing has helped long term. Some times there is no reason I guess. I can understand what you are going through.

Yea I have been following your story too and it seems ours are pretty similar.