LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enemas, Rectal Suppositories, Rectal Temp. Taking?

Guest diamondback688

If you use a soapy enema, the effects can linger, I do 2 soapy warm water, enemas (2 liter) and to clean out, I do 2 plain warm water enemas, and afterwards I need to take my meds, because it does remove them from your system, and have something to eat this forces out the remaing liquid.

If you are leaving some of the liquid, in you it has to find its way out or be absorbed, and as soon as you eat it's on it way out.

I like them all. Using filtered water is the best and yes warm water too. If you want a laxitive that works well, use 10 oz. Magnesium Citrate.

I used the mineral oil, all it did was make the experience last longer, by keeping you on the commode.

I had a mineral oil a few years ago. My girlfriend at the time gave it to me as a surprise, and what a surprise it was. I felt like I was nearly incontinent for several days; mineral oil covered poop is hard to hold back because it becomes quite squishy and slippery. Diaper use/running to the toilet frequently is a must after a mineral oil enema. If you don't want to have this kind of experience, make sure you follow the oil enema with several soapy/clear enemas to wash all the oil out. On the other hand if you want to have sudden urges to go all the time, which is what I imagine my girlfriend was attempting, and respond to them by going in a diaper, just take the mineral oil and diaper up. For the best effect, take it in the knee chest position so the oil penetrates as deeply as possible.

• Like 1

I had a mineral oil a few years ago. My girlfriend at the time gave it to me as a surprise, and what a surprise it was. I felt like I was nearly incontinent for several days; mineral oil covered poop is hard to hold back because it becomes quite squishy and slippery. Diaper use/running to the toilet frequently is a must after a mineral oil enema. If you don't want to have this kind of experience, make sure you follow the oil enema with several soapy/clear enemas to wash all the oil out. On the other hand if you want to have sudden urges to go all the time, which is what I imagine my girlfriend was attempting, and respond to them by going in a diaper, just take the mineral oil and diaper up. For the best effect, take it in the knee chest position so the oil penetrates as deeply as possible.

Well I figure that was the point. I used them after surgury an I can attest to them making things easyer to flow. No stress or strain on the abdomon at all with these puppys. And I think mineral oil is a great stool soffener as well if taken orally. But that oil taste is akin to siponing a car for gas, You can't get it out of your mouth. Upside it kills the burn of Jim Beam :thumbsup:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh how I would enjoy that. Someday, perhaps I'll find someone willing to punish me that way... Of course, I'm not convinced that there are many women around who would put up with it. Hey, a guy can hope, right?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I personally love suppositories and 1-2 liter enemas. I made my own enema bag out of a gallon ziploc bag, duct tape, saran wrap, and 1/3 inch plastic tubing for aquarium use. This was great until mommy discovered it and threw it away. Now it's back to the Oxi Clean bottle which I hid in the cleaning supplies closet. I rinse it out well before use and then clean it up very well afterwards.

I personally love suppositories and 1-2 liter enemas. I made my own enema bag out of a gallon ziploc bag, duct tape, saran wrap, and 1/3 inch plastic tubing for aquarium use. This was great until mommy discovered it and threw it away. Now it's back to the Oxi Clean bottle which I hid in the cleaning supplies closet. I rinse it out well before use and then clean it up very well afterwards.

Take the cap your useing on your oxy bottel and put it on a 2 liter soda bottel, that was my first enema equipment, I used the top from a soda bottel drilled a hole with a kitchen knife by twisting it untill the plastic hose just fit with a little force, then I made a collar to slip over the inside to seat the hose to stop the leaks.

I used that for quite awhile, untill I bought some real equipment, 4 years later I'm still doing them everyday.

• 2 weeks later...

Small enemas are OK for messing your diaper, but the larger enemas like I do, have way to much water for any diaper, cloth or disposeable. to hold without leaking.

You might want to try a small bulb syringe, the only problem its way too small to enjoy sticking up your butt, now something like a shower attachment could be quite enjoyable but that leaves diapering out, and you need to be carefull how much water you put in don't want to burst anything like your bowl.

• 4 weeks later...

For those looking for video clips of enema treatment, look here under videos and do a search for enema. "The Party Is Over" contains spanking and enema treatments with bondage thrown in for good measure.

And yes, I love suppositories and enemas...never had my rectal temp taken - I'm not sure it would excite me like the others. It would be even greater if I had someone to administer either suppositories or enemas as 'forced punishment.'

i was on myspace and i found a couple girls profiles and in there about me section they said they enjoyed enemas, rectal suppositories, and rectal temperature taking...was curious...want to know if anyone else here is into those things?

Never had an enema before, though I'd be interested in having one if the opportunity ever presented itself. Suppositories might be fun, and I'd certainly be willing to have my rectal temperature taken. :wub:

Are you dependent on the enemas?

Yes I am, I was laxitive dependant for 20 years, then after an accident in which my leg was badly damaged I was givin morphine for pain, that is the only thing that works for my pain.

like I said I was laxitive depandant and the morphine just made thngs worse, so I tried enemas, that was 4 years ago, I have been doing everyday since.

• 4 months later...

i vividly recall having my mother give me many enemas when i was little and i recall getting erections , when she didit. now i do enjoy giving myself an occasional enema, they still give me erections i dont go in my diapers tho, thats just too messy for me

• 2 weeks later...

I tend toward constipation, so I love to give and receive enemas. I especially like urine, castile soap, salt water, coffee, Coke, or milk enemas. Coffee, Coke, and milk enemas are not much different from ordinary clear or soapy water enemas. Coke, unless allowed to defizz, will produce quite a bit of gas. One of the Coke enemas I gave myself contained rum and it quickly gives one a buzz. You have to be very careful with alcohol enemas because once inside you the alcohol is absorbed very quickly and too much can cause alcohol poisoning and death. Your alcohol absorption rate is much more difficult to regulate, so this type of enema can be very dangerous.

Urine enemas are similar to salt water enemas. What works even better as a colon cleanser is drinking your own urine. In the morning, I usually can fill a 16 oz. glass full of urine. By drinking my strong morning urine, I usually really have to poop at about 9 to 10 a.m.

As to giving myself an enema, although I have the standard enema bag and tubes, I prefer to use a Water-Pik device. I have removed the pointed curved end. I fill the container with whichever liquid I intend to use for my enema, insert the tip in my anus, and turn on the device while sitting on the toilet. Usually I can hold 3 or 4 containers full of liquid before becoming very uncomfortable and having to release it all.