LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Willing to Trade

I have 17 (it was a pack of 20, but I used some) pull up, basically store brand diapers that would probably be good stuffers (they don't hold much). I am willing to trade these for an equal number (or a few less, I understand these are really cheap diapers) for anything that will fit me and hold more than one wetting. I wear a size 16 in women's jeans, and have large thighs compared to my waist. The only reason I want to trade instead of just buying new ones and giving these away is I have no idea what to buy. I have tried 3 different brands/styles. I'm not picky, but if I had my dream diapers, they would have a lot of cushion between the legs, but have ways for easy changing (diapered dorm life sucks) and disposal.

Oh jeez.. I'm really sorry, still getting used to this. I live in the USA specifically Wisconsin. I'm totally willing to pay shipping or whatever. I just don't want to spend money on another pack that I don't know will work. I was hoping that by trading someone, I could trust their judgement.

The size of the pull ups are medium, and I have no idea my size in inches. I'll have to find a measuring tape and get back to you.

The waist size is important for getting proper fitting diaper, but if you fit into medium pullups you probably a medium. I had a pack of large Tranquility ATNs tape on style, I would have given you for price of shipping

Diapers are suppose to cover the belly button. So if the mediums fit tight and don't cover the belly button, you are probably a large in diaper size. Since you can't find a proper fitting pullup you should try tape on style. You can call NorthShore by going to NorthShore.com and getting there #, NorthShore supreme comes in plastic backed or cloth like backing I'd get mediums and large free samples. Now you can Google Tranquility or any other diaper manufacturers and call there #s and get free sample. I rrecommend the Tranquility ATNs. Now you can go to Restored Living.com and get free samples there, I recommend getting the abena X Plus plastic backed L4s and M4 at Restored Living. Now the mediums might not be the proper fitting diaper for you remember that a proper fitting diaper extends up to the belly button or past it. So give tape on diapers a try. And if you can't get rid of your pullups here you can donate them to a thrift store or a homeless shelter.

BowsAndRibbons read post above first. The large may seem a bit big but they will probably be the proper fitting diaper. I have to wear large diapers because they are the proper fitting diaper for me they are a little big on me.

I second all of this too. A proper fitting diaper will extended to your bellybutton, will have at least an inch or two on the sides, and will provide a snug fit all the way around your legs.

Ignore the size charts since every manufacturer is going to be different any ways. I am a 34“ waist and need to wear large diapers. I could "fit" into a medium, but it won't be a proper fit.

• 3 weeks later...

Diaperbuys.com is based in MI and offers free samples and free shipping on orders and samples and they have another site if you want to bill insurance/medicare/medicaid and have a script for incontinence supplies