LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena X-plus

Abri Form X Plus are my favourite cos: Da thickest , most absorbant diaper[3500ml] and they are amazingly soft when wet. :lol: And have nice blue Medium X PLUS written in bubble writting on the all white diaper.

Da only downside is it can only be readjusted twice or it rips da diaper plastic,so its no good if u av 2 put diaper on in a hurry. :angry:

Dats why Attends Special Care 10 and Tena Slip Maxi are better in dat respect cos they av reinforced plastic where the tapes stick to,so they can be retaped many times without ripping the diaper! :):D

I've been an Attends man ever since Procter & Gamble brot 'em out over 20 yrs. ago. The quality has not been as consistent since Paper Pak took over, but they're still the best diaper out there. The 10's have improved the waistband, minimized the wetness indicator and look more babyish. All in all, a great diaper! ^_^

I've been an Attends man ever since Procter & Gamble brot 'em out over 20 yrs. ago. The quality has not been as consistent since Paper Pak took over, but they're still the best diaper out there. The 10's have improved the waistband, minimized the wetness indicator and look more babyish. All in all, a great diaper! ^_^

I've never tried the Abri form. I'm not sure where to get them in the states.

I went from Pampers to Attends youth brief when they first came out.

But now my fav is Abena X-Plus, I can wear them for a LONG time and not worry bout leaking.

Adam in minnesota

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone in the US have any Abena x plus laying around if i can get one or two from you. I've tried tons of online companies and they don't have any free samples of them. I just need one or two. I don't want to buy a pack and not like them.

Do make sure you get a sample and dont buy a pack yet.

If you can help if make sure they are the 2003 or older abri-form diapers, the new ones dont have padding in the wings and personally I think they look like crap :angry: , and dont hold pee if you lie on you tummy.

To distinguish betwen the 2, the and older packs are blue and red, the new packs are deep green. There are websites that still sell the older diapers, because I think alot of people complained, its why I dont wear abena any more. :angry::angry::angry:

Do make sure you get a sample and dont buy a pack yet.

If you can help if make sure they are the 2003 or older abri-form diapers, the new ones dont have padding in the wings and personally I think they look like crap :angry: , and dont hold pee if you lie on you tummy.

To distinguish betwen the 2, the and older packs are blue and red, the new packs are deep green.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying my second pack of Abri-Form X Plus and I'm not happy with them. I got a pack several months ago because everyone talks them up so much. When I tried them on, they felt great and I thought that they were the greatest. Then I started to wet them and they started to leak through little pin-holes in the plastic. Not just one diaper, but most of them from that pack.

I thought that I would give them another try and got a new pack a few weeks ago and these are doing the same thing. The diaper is far from soaked, but leaks through the plastic when I'm wetting.

Does anyone else have this problem with these diapers?

I just had a Case like that. Pin holes all over the plastic

I called the place I order from, the Owner tested the ones that were made at around the same time, alot of his stock were bad from that time.

They repaclced my case right away.

Adam

Guest Guest

hi everyone....amm new to this forum and would like to know if there is a drugstore chain that carrriers abri forms x plus......was introduced to them a couple years ago and found them to be my very favorite disposable diaper,but have not been