LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caitland and Haruka

Ishigreensa

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caitlin walked off the gate and went to the baggage claim. Led by some security officer in a white shirt she was soon directed to her bags, which consisted of a neon purple backpack and a black suitcase and set loose. Caitlin looked around, everyone looked the same. She had only seem pictures of her new family, and she had no idea where to go. Feeling nervous and scared she began frantically searching for her new family. After patronizing dozens of families, Caitlin soon found her new sister looking unimpressed with the buzzing airport sitting in a chair. On the verge of tears, Caitlin ran to her supposed sister and asked politely, "Excuse ma'am, are you excepting me? Caitlin Flemella? I'm looking for my new family?" Phoenix felt dwarfed by the girl, she was short and could easily be overpowered.

Caitlin looked up, "Hello... I am twelve ma'am... Okay, thank you," she responded to each question politely. "Lead the way, I can't wait to see the new house," Caitlin smiled. She was intimidated by her sister, but she seemed nice and easy to be with. Everything was so foreign to her, and she felt scared. She shrunk herself down and followed her sister obediently to the exit. She couldn't get see the city, but she could hear the urban sounds, music, trucks and cars, motorcycles and sirens, and she could see some big buildings off in the distance lit up with cliché and vibrant neon signs. The city was beautiful but overwhelming. What looked like twenty minutes away was a tall tower of apartments and glass, an amazing modern work of architecture. Caitlin was both delighted and scared to here they would be living close to the top of the sky of the city. The gray dress and black and gray striped scarf she was wearing offered little protection from the environment, hopefully she would soon have some new clothes that were more suited for the cool weather.

(Could Haruka speak English with better grammar? Searching for words and mistakes is fine, its a nice touch, but I want to be able to understand. Also, I was thinking that Caitlin is willing to be babied later on, not forced. She and Haruka feel too sweet to force anything. Hope you like it so far.)

She liked the homely little apartment, the living room felt big to her, and she assumed that her and in her sisters room was where she would pend most of her time. Her sister was so nice, she thought to herself. When she was presented with the note, Caitlin promptly read it and practically jumped on her sister in a hug. "Thank you!" she said as she hugged her sisters upper stomach, as high as she could reach with her arms forward. Caitlin smiled and looked to her sister with joy, "May I unpack in our room now, sis?" she asked shyly. Not that she had much to unpack. This apartment was a drastic improvement from where she had been saying, and she was more than content with the view.

"I come from an adoption clinic, I never knew my parents. It was a small place in California, and the life there wasn't very fun," Caitlin began. "The head of the house seemed to have it out for me. I tried to behave as best I could, but I still got paddled nearly every day. Hopefully that won't happen as much here, unless I'm actually bad; maybe you should get the bad stuff out of the way and tell me what will happen if I'm bad here" she says frowning. "I really guess I don't have many good memories of America, I was top of my class in school... In guess that's a good memory.... I'm just looking forward to having a new life here. Err, I have wet the bed as long as I can remember," she says as Haruka comes across a pack of thick goodnites with purple butterflies. I also have accidents during the day, but way less frequently. Err, o ce you finish telling me abput how punishment workd here, you can, tell me about you," Caitlin asks feeling less shy.

"I dunno, I don't think its immature, just I can't help it... Well yea, I guess I have no parents and I guess that means that-- well no, I've never seen a doctor about it," Caitlin says beginning to cry. 'She didn't want to have to be so embarrassed about this, ugh, why did she have to be so sensitive!' "I'd really like to stay longer than two months, please," she cries out warmly embracing her sister. "I guess it really embarrasses me... I try not to I just I dunno..." Caitlin responds. "Uhm... I do have accidents during the day, yes... But I would be so embarrassed to wet myself at school, couldn't I just wear some smaller diaper or something?" she says still clinging to Haruka. "Will your mommy be mad at me for wetting my pants?" she asks fearfully. 'Was she gonna get disowned? Or moved away again? She hated all this uncertainty, but her sisters warmth comforted her.'

(Decides to use apostrophes for thoughts. Eg: 'She wondered what was for breakfast.' I'm too lazy to write in thought starters, or to use something else, haha. Hope that is OK.)

"I don't think my mom will care too much if you truly have a problem with your bladder, and if it's just stress or something like that, I'm sure she will ask for permission to take you to see the doctor and to start getting you treated for it."

Caitlin blushed bright red at the conversation. She was embarrassed, but none the less she answered polite as she could. "Yes ma'am, I understand. I will tell you if I wet my diaper. I promise," she said. She looked up at Haruka, as her "mother" left. She was feeling more comfortable in her new life now. "So, I'm gonna go ahead and change into an overnight diaper, I am very tired from the plane flight," Caitlin told her, "I'm gonna go to bed soon. We will have a fun day tomorrow after I account for jet lag," she said trying to sound as smart as she could to impress her new big sister.

"OK," Caitlin replied shyly. 'She loved how kind her sister was, she was the best. The whole prospect of having someone check her diaper by pulling her pants back in public sounded unappealing, but she was thankful for Haruka.' She took off her clothes until she was completely nude. Next, she laid down in front of her sister, exposing herself with no shame. "Uhm... The thickest ones are for night," she said softly, gesturing to a bag of diapers. She waited patiently now.

Caitlin smiled happily, her diaper and blankets were warm and the futon was more comfortable than she thought. She woke when it was late at night, from a nightmare of drowning in the deep ocean. She was soaked and she looked for her new sister remembering where she was. Diaper sagging and yellow, she found her sister nearby and gently poked her. "Uhm... I... I'm scared... I had a bad dream..." she proclaimed with teary eyes.

Caitlin enjoyed her sister's warm words, "Yes I get scared lots, but you make me feel better.... Can I sleep with you?" she asks snuggling close to Haruka and pulling up her diaper.

(Didn't really know how to make that post there longer, sorry)

"Uhm... I poop almost as often as I pee my diaper. Usually in the mornings. I don't mind being dirty as much as wet, if I have a messy diaper tomorrow why don't I just eat first, I don't want you to have to change me right when you get up," Caitlin says casually. "I'm tired, I'm gonna go back to sleep now," Caitlin announces as she snuggles close to Haruka and begins to drift off to sleep.

Haruka thought that that was a little strange, but instead of telling Caitlin so, she just snuggled over to her, and held her going to sleep.

Caitlin woke in a wet diaper, and looked for her sisters warmth. When she heard the shower going she assumed Haruka was in the shower. Doing what was a normal daily routine, she sat up in her futon and filled her diaper. The reason this had been daily routine was rather simple. The people at her adoption agency were kind of jerks to her, she was only changed twice a day, to "save the planet" or some such bullshit. She discovered it was best to use her diaper for messy accidents in the morning, that way she didn't sit in it all the rest of the day. Honestly, she was a bit surprised the home hadn't been caused of abuse. Caitlin had gotten a few scars there, both mentally and physically, but not per say from a swingset. The dreary atmosphere was something hat she was glad to be away from. Maybe Haruka would keep her, and she wouldn't have to go back... Oh how she dreaded that place. She just wanted her big sister now. She sat back down in her mess, which spread into every corner of her diaper, and waited patiently for Haruka. While waiting she found herself staring out at the cityscape through a window in the room. It was mid morning, maybe 10:00, and the city was beautiful to her. Comically, her dirty diaper stuck out behind her, pointed towards the bathroom.

(As you can tell, I want this rp to be more than diapers, you have a lot of talent. Of course diapers are still a primary focus.)

The comment her sister made made her laugh, she thought it must be pretty funny to see a preteen girl in a diaper when you had never seen a dirty diaper on even a kid before."Its OK..." Caitlin blushed, giggling childlishy. Once in a new, lighter diaper, she jumped up and embraced her sister. "Thanks, sister," she said happily. She was hungry, "What's for breakfast?" she asked politely.