LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, everyone!

Cub me:

Hihi! My name is zoe trent, i'm a puppy and im a vewy pwetty and im not a wat!, but I do love to eat cheese! hehe, I like to have a chat with others especially other babyfurs and always looking for new friends I like RP too so you can get in touch with me with a note if yoose want buh I still can't spell that well though ^^, I don't mind the diapees they're fun right up too the point I have an accidents. I can change me self but no one believes me though!

Im usually just wearing a diapee but ifs I go out I just put on a pwetty dress or reguwar clothes.

Adult me:

Hiya, guys, zoe here. Just to let you know my life was rather interesting all the time. See, I wasn't a baby chosen to be a model, it just happened. I guess since I was the cutest of the bunch, they picked me and away I went(Which was probably unlikely.) I began to become a little celebrity, I even did several diaper ads as well, including some pull-up ads too when I got older. Eventually, people started to get over me now that i'm fully grown up.(Though there's always playboy. Hehe.)

Also, when I was cleaning out my closet you know the usual yearly clean out of the house, and when I got to the baby/toddler stuff at the back ready to throw it out, my old plushie gwen, a rabbit that I adored so much was I was little! I hugged it with all my might, happy to be reunited with it. To be honest, I dunno how it ended up getting hidden for so long. I'll have to talk to mom about this.

Also, my age can be really anywhere from 2 to 5 years, so I can play in any of those ages, just letting you know.

In the end, I hope you enjoy having fun in my gallery. And remember, if you wanna chat or RP with me, i'm there. ^^

Well, that's all for now. See ya!

• 2 weeks later...