LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hiding a baby room

I would recommend a simple door knob that has a lock. Everything behind it will be hidden, and it's very easy to do.

Seriously, if it's your bedroom then nobody but you has any business in there (unless you invite them). If someone asks, just say it's your personal "man cave" and you prefer to keep it that way.

Locking or even simply closing a door when company comes over is WAY more common than you might think. I have several friends that do this when I'm over, and it's never a problem for either of us. I also do the same thing when others come over too.

Not sure where you got the idea from that you shouldn't do it, but it is a common courtesy for you to keep your private life private and for guests so they won't stumble into something that might make them uncomfortable. Just put a common door knob on the door- one that has a simple integrated lock built in. It won't stand out, and your secret will stay safe. Simple.

No problem. I actually had a problem growing up with my family always intruding in on me, or otherwise snooping in my room when I was out. By 16 I had installed a non-removable clasp on my bedroom door and put a pad lock on it.

My parents and siblings were really upset, but all I had to do was point that out as exactly why I needed it. Shortly there after my older sister did the same thing in order to keep my parents out as well.

As far as hiding a room: the square footage of your home directly relates to the amount you can hide without suspicion. A 1400 sq ft home won't hide a 15 x 15 nursery at all. A 2500 sq ft home will hide a 12 x 12 if done right. I was Ann electrician years ago and 1 model of house was perfect. It had a double walk in closet in the master bedroom that shared a wall with a bathroom. I don't know if they still make it. It was built by Ryland homes and it was called a bedlington.