LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

second life game

Hey guys there is a game called second life that u can download an abdl type situation. Your character wears a diaper (which u can change skins) and a bunch if other things. Download this game its free as well. I warn u its hard to use at first.

No thanks. I'm content with first life. The real world. Second life is just a fantasy world for people who are so disgusted by themselves that they feel the need to escape reality.

I've been a Second Lifer for years, and I think it's a blast! Despite what other people might say, not everyone in SL is a phony or pathetic or disgusting. I've made some very good friends all around the world. SL is also an excellent place for people to do what they just can't in real life. Like, for me, I'm a TG, but transitioning really is out of the question for me, but I can go into SL and be who I feel I really am inside without hurting anyone (yes, I DO have it in my profile that I'm a TG, and I don't hide it. I'm not out to trick anyone).

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a few years since I logged into Second Life (SL) but I never considered it to be a game because with all the customization that's available it's really a virtual world or worlds depending on who was doing what. Several of the professors at school were using Second Life as a virtual classroom so that students who were enrolled in their classes but living in other states could all meet at a common location for discussion and experimental interactions. One of the offshoots in SL was a private closed environment that was doing research on socializing students with severe autism. The students were unable to function in a regular classroom because of the cognitive overload and overstimulation of a real classroom environment but the students (with a little help and guidance from an SL mentor) were able to interact with the avatars of other autistic children and their mentors and gain real-time experience and practice with reading facial expressions and gestures. All in all I found it to be pretty interesting but the learning curve for the user interface did leave much to be desired.