LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Wear And I'M A Mommy

• 1 year later...

When I belong to the diaper pail fraternity from the years 1996 to the year 2000 I saw plenty of roster listings for daddy's that were diaper so I don't see any reason why mommy ScanWare the diapers as well

My dictation was supposed to say I don't see any reasons why the mommies cannot wear the diapers is well

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mommy Lowis,

I am the same way. I am a mommy to my little one but every once in a while I do wear and he takes a break and is my daddy. I do not know how you and your husband do it but that is how me and my boyfriend do it.

PM me if you would like, i would love to chat with you. :)

At the risk of being spanked for commenting in the Mommies and Daddies section, I wouldn't have a problem with a Mommy wearing diapers...I just don't think I'd be a very good Daddy...me's juss too much of a baby. Like others have said though, if you're doing what you enjoy and your baby is fine with it, weird or not, go with it! HUGS

When I belong to the diaper pail fraternity from the years 1996 to the year 2000 I saw plenty of roster listings for daddy's that were diaper so I don't see any reason why mommy ScanWare the diapers as well

My dictation was supposed to say I don't see any reasons why the mommies cannot wear the diapers is well

Not to harp on it BUT.. DPF went from Diaper Pail Fraternity, to Diaper Pail Friends before you were a member.. Late 80's to Early 90's They did that as a way to Welcome the female population. :)

I am a Daddy and I wear diapers also (as a DL). I never ask my bABy to change me, I feel as long as I maintain the TOP mindset wearing diapers shouldn't interfere in who is Daddy and who is bABy.

• 1 month later...

I am a Daddy and I wear diapers also (as a DL). I never ask my bABy to change me, I feel as long as I maintain the TOP mindset wearing diapers shouldn't interfere in who is Daddy and who is bABy.

Agreed, same here. Sometimes, she likes to help (I'll let her powder me, or hold it tight while I tape it up), but she knows about my DL side and is happy to let me wander around the house in them. Plus, I like to make sure we order Bambinos, ABUs, ect for her... while I get plain white ones and medical-looking ones (Dry 24/7s, Abena). Make sure she's ok with it, I know some girls I talked to would lose track of their role while seeing Daddy in a diaper. And when she's in little time, and I'm wearing (doesn't happen too often), I'll just put my boxers over them...but no, it's not weird, as most CTs have an affection for diapers and the toys they use on their baby... Have fun! :)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not rare for caretakers/tops to wear diapers in their abdl dynamics. However some people choose not to wear when they are the caretaker role, "to be more in character". I don't agree with that frame of mind, but that's just how it is for some. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever works for you! It's all fantasy and play anyway, so there's no need to strive for 100% verisimilitude if it's the sort of play that makes you both happy. I enjoy both sides of it myself, so yay for you!

• 2 weeks later...