LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rage against diapers

A Tarpon Springs man found trouble recently when he attacked the diaper aisle at a local Walmart.

Tarpon Springs police said Jeffrey Michael Pepin, 44, went into the Walmart at 41232 U.S. 19 N on July 26 and began ripping diapers.

Pepin did not discriminate based on age, destroying both infant and adult diapers, police said in an arrest report.

An officer wrote: "The defendant was observed on video in the adult and infant diaper sections of the store ripping open sealed bag of diapers. He was observed removing diapers from their bags and throwing the individual diapers back on the shelves."

In all, Pepin opened 28 packages of diapers, causing $342 in product damage.

When police arrested Pepin, he gave them an explanation: "Post Miranda the defendant admitted being in (the) store shopping for diapers for a dog in heat," an officer wrote in a report.

Of course.

Pepin was arrested on a criminal mischief charge.

Did they do a blood, urine and breathalyzer test on this space shot? Defintely a few stones short of a tiara. Benn away from Kansas for a long, LONG time. Toto was still a small puppy when he left. The only straight line this fruitcake could follow is one made of yellow bricks

Maybe it was not against the diapers, but at the devices they were made on. So it was rage against the machine

Yes, but do you need an IQ much above 85 to figure it out, or ask someone? And it is just a smidgen from off the deep end that he went: Yes? No?

Oh yeah, he went bat-crap-cazy for sure... I imagine he was there against his will, sent by someone who said he needed "the ones with the hole for the tail" and being in the wrong section he got pissed and started tearing open packs looking for the baby or adult

Absolutely, just think of all the crap they have to take

Why is it always walmart?

I bet he was probably just mad he couldn't find any diapers there that were good enough for his dog. I know they certainly aren't good enough for people.

why is it always Florida?

Yes, but do you need an IQ much above 85 to figure it out, or ask someone? And it is just a smidgen from off the deep end that he went: Yes? No?

Walmart is about standards if you have an IQ above 85 you can shop elsware, like Meijer. :roflmao:

Did they do a blood, urine and breathalyzer test on this space shot? Defintely a few stones short of a tiara. Benn away from Kansas for a long, LONG time. Toto was still a small puppy when he left. The only straight line this fruitcake could follow is one made of yellow bricks

why is it always Florida?

Because when you are in Florida, you are not in Kansas anymore. And since the sought-after diapers were for a dog, the name "Toto" comes to mind. Also he was "Toto"ly a munchkin-mind

I wonder how many warning points he got

I have a criminal record

And it's a 45, too

• Like 1

I will not even ask what liquid made her melt