LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ESPAÑOL , Mexico

I think he means three, though I don't know why. I guess the title also means he wants to go to Mexico, or maybe he's from Mecico?

Putting this together I'd say maybe he's tried to leave mexico and come to the us three times. Just my inferred guess though.

Or looking at it sideways maybe he's looking for someone from Mexico with big boobs?

Someone that speaks spanish too. That does seem to make more sense.

So the OP is saying he is looking for a spanish speaking woman that lives in or is from mexico, and that she must have big breasts. Ie, he is looking for a mommy.

Glad we were able to figure that out.... Um, sorry though I can't help with that. Good luck though.

Right, and U means you, R means are, etc, etc. Sorry, but NO. We write in English here (Spanish also accepted though translating may be required).

Do you have a problem with any of the following?

:)

:D

:P

;)

:(

:o

XD

;_;

Emoticons are completely different from abbreviations. Also, you aren't an admin, and hence aren't an arbiter of what isn't acceptable with regards to spelling. Not that I'd rather see abbreviations, but again, emoticons aren't used to cut words short.

Also, get your Americentrism out of here.

Do you have a problem with any of the following?

:)

:D

:P

;)

:(

:o

XD

;_;

Emoticons are completely different from abbreviations. Also, you aren't an admin, and hence aren't an arbiter of what isn't acceptable with regards to spelling. Not that I'd rather see abbreviations, but again, emoticons aren't used to cut words short.

Also, get your Americentrism out of here.

Nope, I have no problem with emoticons on my end. They are completely different than slang abbreviations. Emoticons can greatly add to a conversation and help convey emotions a lot better than words can. Slang abbreviations only help to show who is too lazy to spell out a single word, or otherwise didn't receive enough of an education to care about proper grammar (a failure on our society's part- not theirs).

You're also right that I'm neither an arbiter or admin so my opinion of correct spelling and grammar only reflects what my teachers and professors taught me, not what I wish to teach others. That doesn't give me the right to ignore bad grammar in the first place though, or to not try and correct it.

The same holds true for every person that has ever been taught or went to a school of some sort. That doesn't change for most individuals either, even if those people wish to ignore their responsibilities to do so. (people with disabilities withstanding).

• Like 1

BREAKING: : ) decreed to no longer represent a face. The decision was made today by a man on a website for people who get off on pretending to be age two.

Ha, ha. And you're the one claiming someone else here is pretending to be two. It's not news though, a lot of us are here because we want to be two. That still doesn't justify the name calling.

As for my proper grammar; sorry it offends you, but I have had formal schooling. Not because it was forced on me, but because I pursued it in the name of bettering my self. As for the smiley face text vs. emoticon, again, this is just what I was taught.

The point has flown over your head so many times. What you are saying isn't wrong, it doesn't even warrant a truth value. It's like claiming that a potato should have seeds because you believe it's a fruit. Emoticons are not incorrect grammar, because they don't meet any criterion of being grammar at all.

And Christ on a bike, thinking you're special for going to school. Not like I haven't, not like I'm not working towards a degree on my own funds with a genuine love of my studies. But you're the one being a bitter old man over self-expression that is widely accepted because you aren't used to it.