LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ineedamommy Update Diaper Punishment

thanks for the reminder! here's the trailer video to download with several sample bits: http://www.ineedamommy.com/trailers/trailer4.wmv

and here are the older videos to download if anyone missed em

http://www.ineedamommy.com/trailers/ineedamommy1.wmv

http://www.ineedamommy.com/trailers/trailer2.wmv

http://www.ineedamommy.com/trailers/ineedamommytrailer3.wmv

LOL. I just watched all these trailers in curiosity of this topic, and not to be rude, but they truly sucked in my opinion. They had me laughing my diapers off due to the bad acting and over the top fake anger, etc. The nice "mommies" weren't as bad, but please, fix the cameras so that the bottle nipples don't show when the "mommies" are bottle feeding.

Of course, I might just be biased since I hate bad acting and since I already have a Daddy who is actually a Daddy, not a paid model/actor.

Take of my opinion as you will, but if I needed a Mommy and stumbled across these samples, you'd get no money from me.

~ moogle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. I just watched all these trailers in curiosity of this topic, and not to be rude, but they truly sucked in my opinion. They had me laughing my diapers off due to the bad acting and over the top fake anger, etc. The nice "mommies" weren't as bad, but please, fix the cameras so that the bottle nipples don't show when the "mommies" are bottle feeding.

Of course, I might just be biased since I hate bad acting and since I already have a Daddy who is actually a Daddy, not a paid model/actor.

Take of my opinion as you will, but if I needed a Mommy and stumbled across these samples, you'd get no money from me.

~ moogle

Camera work could be better at times, but I generally like the site. I prefer the mean mommies to the nice ones though

Yeah... I think those videos are a joke. Seen one a friend had, and it just gave me a gut-busting laugh. I would not throw money after these videos. MAN! Some people must be really pathetic to do so.

Sorry, but I just have never really cared for ineedamommy 'cause I can live without ABDL.

BabyChris121675

• 3 weeks later...

sara5.jpg

sara6.jpgsara7.jpg

New video to download on ineedamommy & this time it's the return of the lovely blonde Sara (she did the coworker, nice mommy role in the past) where she does the mean / stern mommy role now. She wakes you up for work and sees that you pissed the bed!!! She makes you go into the bathtub where she runs the bath and then cleans you up and dries you off. Back in the bedroom she pulls out the diapers and powder. Insisting that you need to wear this since you can't stop wetting yourself.... and you even have to wear it to work under your work clothes today... and perhaps tomorrow...

Video is available for download on site or if you only like 1 clip then you can download individual clips at my C4S store http://www.clips4sale.com/store/8256

I do agree that a lot of the acting is not how I would do it exactly, but I can only convey to the ladies what I want to see as best as I can from my perspective. & they are definately NOT actresses LOL. Those of you who DO have mommies, daddies & GF's and wives who can be your mommy then YOU ARE VERY LUCKY so dont forget how lucky you are!!! Unfortunately there are many who don't have that or haven't found someone, which sucks of course.

• 4 weeks later...

moana-nikki1.jpgmoana-nikki2.jpgmoana-nikki3.jpgmoana-nikki4.jpg

As you arrive home your wife Moana (dark haired) sees right away you pissed yourself AGAIN and this time she's had it! Even worse, her friend Nikki is over and having a laughing fit at all of this! Moana needs to put you in diapers because she has no choice since you insist on being a baby about it, so you she treat you just like a big baby! That means powdering your butt and putting on a thick Attends, then feeding you baby food as both girls make fun of you, talking to you in baby talk!! Then it's time for baby clothes!

Download the whole diaper punishment video at http://www.ineedamommy.com

jackie1.jpgjackie2.jpgjackie3.jpg

Just letting you know about the latest ineedamommy video update for downloading. Blonde MILF neighbhor knocks on your door and tells you she saw you in wet peed pants the other day so she says she knows exactly what you need. She has brought over a bag and starts pulling out adult diapers, baby powder and toys, to your surprise, delight and also embaressment! She tells you to have a seat and she'll take care of the rest... slowly undressing you to your protest... Soon Jackie will have you diapered like a baby and talking to you like a baby as well! She's even brought over flash cards so you'll even get a teaching session with mommy!

I Need a Mommy - Diaper Punishment & More

moana-nikki1.jpgmoana-nikki2.jpgmoana-nikki3.jpgmoana-nikki4.jpg

As you arrive home your wife Moana (dark haired) sees right away you pissed yourself AGAIN and this time she's had it! Even worse, her friend Nikki is over and having a laughing fit at all of this! Moana needs to put you in diapers because she has no choice since you insist on being a baby about it, so you she treat you just like a big baby! That means powdering your butt and putting on a thick Attends, then feeding you baby food as both girls make fun of you, talking to you in baby talk!! Then it's time for baby clothes!

Download the whole diaper punishment video at http://www.ineedamommy.com

Just saw this video on the clips for sale site. This is the BEST video you've done so far. Congrats!

• 4 weeks later...

Kim-forces1.jpgKim-forces2.jpgKim-forces3.jpgKim-forces4.jpg

MEAN DIAPER PUNISHMENT OUTSIDE with Kim- You wet your pants and mommy is very upset at the embaressment it caused! A grownup who can't control their toilet movements must be put into diapers again but this time Kim takes you outside on the back patio where all the neighbhors can see you this Sunday afternoon. They can all see while Kim chastises you with comtempt while she diapers you with disposables, plastic pants, bib and feed you mushy food! You're being bad so she shuts you up with a binky shoved in your mouth as she laughs.

Just saw this video on the clips for sale site. This is the BEST video you've done so far. Congrats!

Thank you! Glad you liked that one... Moana is great as she is a pro domme and can be mean (but also loving as I do have another clip of her being the sweet loving mommy as well)

• 1 month later...

bella1.jpgbella2.jpgbella4.jpg

Bella, mad mommy diaper punishes you outside - You get outside, looking for your girlfriend, and she's got all your AB clothing and gear spread out for the neighbhors to see! She is VERY mad at you for wetting the bed and has no choice but to put you back in diapers, for today and maybe even longer. She cleans you and powders you before putting a snug thick disposable diaper on you. Then the plastic pants and cute adult baby clothing. This is totally humiliating especially with the neighbhors that can see you! Then Mommy is going to take you for a stroll...

Download the whole video at I Need a Mommyor at my Clips4sale ABDL Mommy store

moana1.jpgmoana2.jpgmoana4.jpgmoana5.jpg

FINALLY a NICE loving mommy video after all these diaper punishment ones. Hope you like! "You wake up in the morning to Mommy Moana and she is thrilled to see her sweetheart awake to face a new day. She takes off your messy diaper and runs a bath for you. There's already lots of bath toys to make it fun! Afterwards she dries you off, powders you and puts a nice fresh diaper on you! Then she puts on your favorite pink dress before it's breakfast time and she feeds you lovingly. What a super duper nice mommy she is!"

Download Moana Loving Mommy at I Need a Mommy or at my Clips4sale store

• 4 weeks later...

livvyrose1.jpglivvyrose2.jpglivvyrose4.jpg

Livvy Rose - Nice loving Mommy morning time!!

You open your eyes from an overnight sleep and your mommy is there to greet you! She sees you wet your didi so she runs a warm bath for you. You play with tub toys while she cleans you and then takes you out to dry you off. Then it's powder & fresh new diaper as well as plastic pants over it since Mommy's taking you to the hotel pool later. But first you need to eat your nummy breakfast of mushed veggies to give you energy for pool play! She packs your Scooby backpack & you and Mommy are going to play!

Download the FULL VIDEO on I Need a Mommy OR you can download & just pay for INDIVIDUAL clips you want at my official Clips 4 Sale Store

candi-joan1.jpgcandi-joan2.jpgcandi-joan4.jpg

MEAN BABYSITTERS LAUGH AT YOU!

Your Mom left you with new babysitter Joan, who's never seen an ABY before and she is just hysterical! She thinks it's the funniest thing ever; she plays with you but is also very condecending. Her friend Candi comes over to visit & Candi also thinks this is the funniest sight ever! You can't talk back because you're just a helpless big baby diapered. They changed your poopy mess & feed you baby good while giggling. They even put a thermometer up your bum bum to check your temperature & have a lot of fun doing so.

Download the FULL VIDEO on I Need a Mommy OR you can download & just pay for INDIVIDUAL clips you want at my official Clips 4 Sale Store

• 1 month later...

tia5.jpgtia6.jpgtia7.jpgtia8.jpg

Loving Asian Mommy Tia Ling

Your coming back home with your hot asian mommy Tia Ling & the first thing you do is potty training! That's it, using a big boys toilet like the grown ups do. You did it & mommy is really happy but she still has to put you back in diapers since toilet training is really hard. She puts a nice thick disposable on you after powdering your bum bum. Then she reads your baby books to you and plays with you like a loving sweet mommy should.

jan5.jpgjan6.jpgjan7.jpgjan8.jpg

FAIR ABDL MOMMY JANESSA JORDAN

You almost made it home today with dry pants but you had a small pee pee accident! Mommy Janessa sees you coming up the drive in pissy pants and she really has no other choice but to break out the diapers again. Not JUST diapers, but the whole shebang! A cute yellow onsie, baby bottle, blankets and playpen to take a nap in afterwards. You think, maybe if you keep peeing your pants, she will keep you in diapers & treat you like a baby forever!!!

• 3 weeks later...

hehe. I'd LIKE to! But awhile back I posted that question on a couple of forums and I got pretty much zero response to it so I never really followed it up. If there's enough interest I'd definately do it. I know there is an interest but it's hard to find enough people to market it to or have that smaller market find you on the internet. That is my main concern. I may film a couple and perhaps put it up on clips4sale as individual downloads in the future. Is there any specific scenarios anyone would like to see?

Thanks

3mommies1.jpg3mommies2.jpg3mommies3.jpg3mommies4.jpg

From the last last video to download on http://www.ineedamommy.com

YOUR 3 MOMMIES - Imagine if you woke up one morning, all diapered and groggy and your Mom has TWO friends over!!! So today, you will have 3 loving caring Adult Baby MOMMIES to coo over you! First, they change your diaper, powdering and wiping you while commenting on how big you are. There's some tickling as well as feeding time, baby food of course! They take you outside for some playtime where they play with your toys and give you LOTS OF NEEDED ATTENTION!!

siren-mean1.jpgsiren-mean2.jpgsiren-mean3.jpgsiren-mean4.jpg

ASIAN MOMMY DIAPER PUNISHES U - Your hot asian girlfriend sees that you pissed the bed... AGAIN! So she promptly takes out the adult baby gear & diapers since she's got no other choice but 2 put U back in adult diapers to teach you a lesson. She hasn't forgotten how to powder you and fill your bottle. Your breakfast today consists of mushy baby food, to loosen your stools so you'll have a nice soft mess in your diapers when you come home from work. Yup, you're wearing diapers to work today!

• 1 month later...

arianna-loving1.jpgarianna-loving2.jpgarianna-loving3.jpgarianna-loving4.jpg

FInally, the sweetest most loving AB mommy you'll ever meet. You get woken up by your loving sweet AB mommy Arianna who runs a nice warm bath for you and soaps you up good!! She dries you off, powders & puts you in thick adult disposable diapers, giving you tickles and lots of hugs & love!! Then it's feeding time she pulls you close so you can suckle on her nipples and full breasts. Get all that milk out! Then it's playtime again & your mommy teaches you words & shapes on flash cards!

• 1 month later...

violetta1.jpgvioletta2.jpgvioletta3.jpgvioletta4.jpg

Mean Condecending Mommy Violetta:

Violetta has had enough of your lazy ways & figures it's easier to put you back in diapers & treat you like the baby that you are inside instead picking up & cleaning up after you. It just seems like a much easier solution than having to nag you to act grown up. As a baby, you're not expected to do anything more than play, cry, eat & poop! Violetta at first is very mean & she's got a very condesending tone in her voice the whole time.

Remember, if you only like 1 particular clip please check out my Clips4Sale INeedaMommy Store to just buy & download 1 or more videos.

• 2 months later...

arianna-mean1.jpgarianna-mean2.jpgarianna-mean3.jpgarianna-mean4.jpg

DIAPER PUNISHMENT WITH MILF ARIANNA - Hot busty MILF Arianna is so embaressed that you messed yourself in public again! What other choice does she have than to force U back into diapers, plastic pants & a bib for your feeding. She is very dissapointed in you today & she treats you accordingly! You put up such a fuss that she thinks U may be sick & takes your temperature rectally. Yup, the thermometer is going right up your butt. How much longer will she have to do this? maybe forever?!

Download this ABDL Mommy Diaper punishment video!

dragonlily-maid1.jpg dragonlily-maid2.jpgdragonlily-maid3.jpgdragonlily-maid4.jpg

Dragonlily Asian Maid becomes your ABDL Babysitter - You're in your diapers & AB clothing, playing with toys in your hotel room when the lovely maid Dragonlily comes in and sees you as an AB! She is surprised at first & asks if your mommy or sitter is around? But U R there by yourself so she decides to keep you company. She reads you a story, plays patty cake with you and even changes your wet diaper like an excellent nanny! Maybe Dragonlily likes you enough to take you home with her after her shift?

Download this regression ABDL babysitter on video scene!